X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How far back do YOU go?

anyone else here remember the old Beverly Hills Lounge on soi 8?

small place, lounge-like setting, nice furniture, the girls dressed in nice evening gowns and dresses and no bikini's.  Opened in early 2001 and closed down within the year.

Most of the staff from here then moved to the Club 26, on  [surprisingly]  soi 26  ..... if you remember THIS place you have been in the scene for a while; it lasted only about 3 months and some of the earliest AsianTS  models worked there in late 2001 and early 2002 before they closed for lack of business.

How about The Crackhouse??   Best name ever for a Ladyboy bar;  the girls didn't get the double entendre of course, hell most of the punters probably didn't either.   Small go-go bar located in a small soi off of soi 13 called Clinton Plaza [thanks Bill].....in the shadow of the Ruamchitt Hotel and saw the wrecking ball about 1 year after it all started, now the location of high-end condo's.

Most girls from that cool bar moved to Obsessions when Crackhouse closed their doors.

Also,  I remember when the hostesses at the Bluebird Go-go on soi cowboy [last place on left from Asok] were all ladyboys and some serious lookers as well..... I am sure most of the regulars there had no idea they were ladyboys.

Lastly...... bonus prize for anyone who remembers the name.... remember that small, short-lived outdoors ladyboy beer bar just outside of soi Cowboy?  in the parking lot of the large corner lot there at Asok and  soi 23, now a hotel being built....didn't last long, had  Jeje, Jane, Linda,  and  blonde Oh, basically all the Suk freelancers on any given night circa 2002-2003..... oh, what a joy it would be to have another ladyboy beer bar in the big city, there hasn't been one  before or since.

can anyone go back pre-2000??
    Guilt is Gods way of telling you you're having too much fun.
    -Dennis Miller

1991 was my first visit to los only went to patpong then it took a few years to go with my first l.b.

Comment

"Lastly...... bonus prize for anyone who remembers the name.... remember that small, short-lived outdoors ladyboy beer bar just outside of soi Cowboy?  in the parking lot of the large corner lot there at Asok and  soi 23, now a hotel being built....didn't last long, had  Jeje, Jane, Linda,  and  blonde Oh, basically all the Suk freelancers on any given night circa 2002-2003..... oh, what a joy it would be too have another ladyboy beer bar in the big city, there hasn't been one  before or since."

I went to that bar in the parking lot.
      If I remember the name correctly, the name was: Honey Bar. Right?
      I was the only customer there and had about 10 ladyboys staring at me. I ended up barfining Joy, who is in Pattaya now for a few years already (I know there are so many ladyboys named Joy, but you all know this one, rather short, feminine, no silicone boos, has been photographed many times, also for asian-ts).

O.K., if my answer is right, what's the prize, that I win?

And I went to the Crackhouse too, quite a few times.
      I barfined a Nadia there, who later on went on to win a Miss Tiffany (or Miss Alcazar, don't remember which one) competition and she was proud to have been on Thai TV and she won quite a bit of money too.

Comment

(mcqueen @ Feb. 17 2008,07:32) Honey Bar. Right?
        I was the only customer there and had about 10 ladyboys staring at me.
        that's the place!!

your prize.....no cover charge for 1 year at Obsessions!

-Dennis Miller

Comment

Hello McQueen,

You win the bonus prize - and to win the car anyone remember how many different counters it moved to within the same small area

Late 2001 was when I showed up in LOS.

I never made it to Club 26 as I did not know about it at the time.

I did go to the Crackhouse and found it was closed. I found out later that it was something to do with either a fight or the Mamasan. A short while later it closed completely so I never got to see inside.

Never heard of the Bluebird before.

I do remember that Baccara at the east end of Soi Cowboy had Joy and Fern working there.
          I liked Joy but Fern was always being bloody annoying trying to bum money for drugs.

RR.
          Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
          Kahuna

Comment

(buttafly @ Feb. 17 2008,05:53) How about The Crackhouse??   Best name ever for a Ladyboy bar;  the girls didn't get the double entendre of course, hell most of the punters probably didn't either.   Small go-go bar located in a small soi off of soi 13 called Clinton Plaza [thanks Bill].....in the shadow of the Ruamchitt Hotel and saw the wrecking ball about 1 year after it all started, now the location of high-end condo's.

Clinton Plaza - I remember it quite vividly because I picked up Nan (or Nam) when was just starting her 'carrerr'. She was just a femboy, one of the first LBs featured in ATS. It was a sort of mind-blowing ST because she was one of the kinkiest, if not the kinkiest, LB I ever met. But whcih years was exactly..2001?
            She then put on breasts and went post-op, meet her again few years later in S'pore OT and, if I'm not wrong, she is now in Sweden or Norway.
            This is almost history in the LB scene - Now I start feeling old
            Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

It was the Honey Bar on the Soi 23 side of "Asoke Plaza" Many freelancers now worked at that bar. But there was another bar as one walked toward Asoke that was next to the original location of Lolitas BJ bar. They had two ladyboys working there named May and Ae. May was young and full of energy, great pool player but a bit soft on the rod area due to hormones. Ae was bigger and more of a Casanova type. I just saw her in the crowd that hangs around Subway at the sidewalk bar along with several of the Honey Bar oldies but goodies like Noknoi.

Comment

and to win the car anyone remember how many different counters it moved to within the same small area
                4 - Aston Martin please

And if it wasn't 4, then 5...or 6...or 7...or 3...or 2

Dark green please
                Mister Arse

Comment

(Road Runner @ Feb. 17 2008,08:15) Never heard of the Bluebird before.

I do remember that Baccara
                  I liked Joy but Fern was always being bloody annoying trying to bum money for drugs.
                  RR, I may have the name wrong but  it was baccara bar where the LB's worked, Andy and Fern and Joy and Jeje, etc..... I think that place is also called Bluebird?  No more TS there now, just skanky Issan farmgirls.  

Fern was indeed an early partier and  Extasy user, before most girls but never used Ice or Yabaa back then, that didn't really hit the scene hard till later years;  many wild nights at the old Ministry of Sound with that crowd, as well as with a young "Luci Mustang"  aka Tiffany  from Casa [see below].   you may also remember Fern's friend Jojo who died from excessive drug usage of all types in 2002, she was in that same crowd but never worked there.

Looker...... Nan was THE superstar in Crackhouse, best looking girl they had and yes you're right, one of the sexiest and wildest, kinkiest girls ever.....great ladyboy, fascinating in every way, has an IQ  of about 160 as well, nothing gets by her.   almost ready to graduate university in northern Sweden any time now and will then be a swedish citizen and have an  F in her passport!    Coveted by every ladyboy......and yes, she's now a post-op since about 2003, paid for in one large 100K payment by that sponsor guy from Canada who lived large with construction money he had from jobs in the middle east .....   name escapes me, he posted here years and years ago.   RR may remember him, or at least the legend; he used to go into Casa and buy 5 or 6 well-hung girls and watch 'em all jack off at the same time.

Ahhhh, the memories  

Nan and I stay in touch, she's one of the coolest people I have ever met and we have had some strange, errr, trips over these years  
                  Attached Files
                  -Dennis Miller

Comment

(buttafly @ Feb. 17 2008,12:28) Ahhhh, the memories  
                    Indeed!
                    Problem it's that now I can no longer enjoy as years ago...dunno why
                    Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

(Stewart @ Feb. 17 2008,03:09) 4 - Aston Martin please
                      You win the car!.........     Keep saving your money and you might be able to afford one

After I posted the first time I suddenly thought to myself was it 4 times or 5??  -  but I'm pretty sure it was only 4.

The first location had such a poor sign that I went around the whole ramshackle area about 3 times until I found it.

RR.
                      Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                      Kahuna

Comment

(Looker @ Feb. 17 2008,15:05) Indeed!
                        Problem it's that now I can no longer enjoy as years ago...dunno why  
                        same same, man ...... I think it happens to a lot of guys once they get into their ......errr, 30's      

see the best/worst Travel threads ..... whereas years ago I was happy just going to Thailand and immersing myself in the scene described above, I like roaming more now, seeing new places and exploring, etc.....  I will take doing that with loved ones over sex any day.  

The memories are always there and they are good for sure, but there's new things to see and experience now.
                        -Dennis Miller

Comment

Bangkok May was one of my first, no tits back then and 1000 Baht short time. Scared the hell out of me the first time I talked to her on the phone, she had such a masculine voice I almost hanged up on her. Glad I didn't!

Comment

(TopDog @ Feb. 17 2008,23:23) Bangkok May was one of my first, no tits back then
                            me also Topdog, great ladyboy and taught me so much about  Thailand and the life of a ladyboy, we hung out quite a bit back then  

Remembered the name of the guy who used to throw money around  Nana Plaza like he was on a bankruptcy mission or somethin' ..... Dominic, I believe a Canuck ....anyone else remember that guy?

RR ..... forgot to mention I saw Fern one night in 2007 in Gullivers!  With Stogie  {we meet there often; cool place, good food, bad service!}..... believe it or not she looked real good, she was freelancing as a lady and as usual 100% passable; she is so small and has been in the game 7 or 8 years now, probably still doing that old "Me on period na, but can suck you no problem" for unlucky punters.  not sure if she still does the drug scene, we didn't chat but we remembered each other!

smallest dick ever on a ladyboy, it barely came out of her pubic hairs

wow, time flies  eh??
                            -Dennis Miller

Comment

I visited Beverly Hills Club once, and checked out Clinton Plaza before it was torn down - but didn't go there that often, since I was on the look out for post-ops. Discovered those lbs at KC and a few at KC3.

For some old memories, how many of you remember the old Blue Sky Bar in Patpong? It was an lb bar that also featured Muay Thai matches, with lb ring girls. I visited that bar a couple of times early on - now it has long since been converted to some business or restaurant.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                              Membership Levels
                              The Rookie Thread
                              New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                              Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Working...
                              X