Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All can see...

OK ..Guys and girls..
    Bosses not going to like this but it has to be done..Call me stupid or what ever you like...Up to now I blamed other BMs for showing this form , posts and pic. to the LBs but now I know better..
    As most of you know I just got back from LOS..While I was there  I went on to MSN, I didn't even have to log in or use a prox. Everting is there for every one to see..This is another reson not to post any photos
    So do you think this form should be for members only or open to public ...
    Yes...public
    No...Members only
    So many Ladyboys so little time..

Hope your not going to whip it out Billy
    x
    Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

Hi..
      It was nice meting you and your sexy friends but shame about the pussy,,,

Comment

Bosses not going to like this but it...
        This forum is open to anyone. You can join if you want to, but it's up to you.

Comment

Nice to meet you too-even if you did make me go bright red.
          As for my sexy friends,well,you can't have em all....but good lord you try
          x
          Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

Personally I think a two or three tier level is better - aka Pattayasecrets.com - they promote members UP based on what they say, how many times they contribute and who has been met. Any 'exposed' pictures will only bee viewed in level 2 - ie jack the lad who just signs up, cannot see the naked pics until he gets up to level 2 or higher - end result is that you get a lot more contributors but funny enough level 2 on secrets board is actually pretty tame to what gets posted on general level in this forum. Having said that everyone is desperate to get to level 2 - I have it (god knows why, I hardly ever post and have never met anyone from that board).

So my view is yes, have a filter system in place.

Cheers
            mardhi

Comment

There is nothing ..anyone can see anything and everyting ...only thing they can't do is post,,,

Comment

Nope there are 5 sections on level 2 I can see on Pattaya secrets that a regular member cannot see.

You dont even know it exists until your allowed into it.

But as I say, its actually not that great.

Cheers
                Mardhi

Comment

(stogie bear @ Feb. 25 2008,21:52)
                  Bosses not going to like this but it...
                  This forum is open to anyone. You can join if you want to, but it's up to you.
                  I'm not tallking about who can join in or not..But become a member before you can have an access to anything...

Comment

(mardhi @ Feb. 25 2008,23:02) Nope there are 5 sections on level 2 I can see on Pattaya secrets that a regular member cannot see.

You dont even know it exists until your allowed into it.  

But as I say, its actually not that great.

Cheers
                    Mardhi
                    I was talking about this form...

Comment

Sorry Billy my mistake.

Cheers
                      Mardhi

Comment

Members only for me
                        seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

If it's closed then the search engines can't get in and it'll be harder for people to find.
                          There would be less members and it probably wouldn't be as much fun as it is now.

Maybe there could be a way to prevent pictures being shown to non-members, but they would still be out there in cyber space, and people would still join just to see what they were missing.

This site (and rent, beer money etc) is paid for by Stogie's promotional work for 3rd party sites so he needs as much exposure as possible. Unless we all want to pay him a subscription which is equal to, or more than, any potential income he can earn then I guess it'll remain that way. I wonder how many people would be happy with that.

It's just a case of be careful what you post if you think it might come back and bite you on the ass.

The other option would be to host your own private albums somewhere else and make it 'by invitation only', I'm not suggesting you all leave, far from it, but just share those photos which need some discretion in private.

My 2 Satang...
                          I've made kathylc  

Comment

I think you should have to sign up, but you can set it so Google can crawl. New York Times is an example.

Comment

We can make it so that the most popular forums require membership...

I would consider making the top three forums membership only...

What do you think?

Comment

Working...
                              X