X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cascades ala costa nostra

I've heard that Cascades is getting a little bit weird of late. ie- Overcharging for drinks, hassles with mamassans, infighting within clicks. It ain't the same ol Cascades. Has anyone else heard this? There are still some of the original old guard in there who are all wonderful people. They all feel the vibe. Let's hope it improves. This is a unique place on earth.

I never had any problems with Cascades€¦ but I do like the Obsession girls better.

Comment

Why do you like the Obs girls better. They seem so Japanese "obseessed" to me. I haven't seen so many Beaufaunt (sp?) hairdoos in one place since the early 70's.
      "Hello Kitty". The Japanese can be so sophisticated AND soooo redneck at the same time. Angie Dickenson would be proud.

Comment

Ain't there always infighting within cliques? Seems like a typical business organisation to me.

I like the chicks from all of Nana's bars. Sometimes, I like a little dirt and I go to Temptations. Sometimes, I fancy a "good" girl, and I head over to Casanova's. It's all good to me.
        Always yield to temptation, it may not pass your way again.

Comment

(si geena @ Mar. 14 2008,13:40) Sometimes, I fancy a "good" girl, and I head over to Casanova's. It's all good to me.
          You're right. it's all good. Good girl . . Casanova? These are the girls who've been there, done that . . . some maybe too much. Others are just sick of the bs. they've retreated to the land of the Amazons. I guess it's roll of the dice.

Comment

She's "good" because "I take good care of youuuuu..."
            Always yield to temptation, it may not pass your way again.

Comment

Overcharging for drinks, hassles with mamasans, infighting within clicks.

It ain't the same ol Cascades.
              Yeah... It was so different before!

Comment

(jatujak @ Mar. 14 2008,12:03) There are still some of the original old guard in there who are all wonderful people.
                Not sure about that ....  'Some of them are wonderful people'

I think that jealousy of the younger girls' popularity is seen in both Obs & Cascades.   Because I know that Casanova isn't all amazons, I get a much better feeling about the LBs attitude to each other there ...   less catty to each other IMO.

I suppose Obs & Cascades so big that cliques are bound to develop.  But the Mamasan has quite a big influence, too - for better or worse.
                TT

Comment

(jatujak @ Mar. 14 2008,05:13) Why do you like the Obs girls better. They seem so Japanese "obseessed" to me. I haven't seen so many Beaufaunt (sp?) hairdoos in one place since the early 70's.
                  "Hello Kitty".
                  My last time on Obsessions (Jan) I noticed a signifiant proportion of the Obsession girls with the Japanese look .... they know where the money is
                  No honey, no money!!

Comment

(jatujak @ Mar. 14 2008,13:13) Why do you like the Obs girls better. They seem so Japanese "obseessed" to me. I haven't seen so many Beaufaunt (sp?) hairdoos in one place since the early 70's.
                    "Hello Kitty". The Japanese can be so sophisticated AND soooo redneck at the same time. Angie Dickenson would be proud.
                    I think you're looking for "bouffant"

Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time

Comment

sounds like a timeless description of the place....

Comment

(bigmick22 @ Mar. 15 2008,09:16) My last time on Obsessions (Jan) I noticed a signifiant proportion of the Obsession girls with the Japanese look .... they know where the money is
                        I actually quite like that look.

I think it's Minnie (always forget her name) from Cascades who has that look going on. Pretty hot.

Comment

I went into Cascades last night at about 2115 and i have never seen a more boring lot of girls, hardly a good looker among them and, all the familiar faces (Pai, Prem, Ice, Nadia, Liccy, et., not one of them about):

1. Was I too late
                          2. Have all those girls left
                          3. Are there normally a better selection (from my past experience cascades was full of bril looking girls)
                          4. I was hoping to see Rita (recent entry on the Forum said she wasback in Cascades) but not a sign
                          5. Do a lot of girls take Sunday night off

Any input appreciated, thanks.

Comment

sounds like random bad luck -- some nights are full some near empty. Maybe a Japanese tour bus arrived an hour earlier. Luckily you can always walk downstairs to Obsessions or down soi 4 to Guess.

Rita is not at Cascades any more.
                            "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Thanks, any idea where Rita is?Contact? Thanks a lot

Comment

Working...
                              X