Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(PB2sta @ Mar. 17 2008,14:11) I went into Cascades last night at about 2115 and i have never seen a more boring lot of girls, hardly a good looker among them and, all the familiar faces (Pai, Prem, Ice, Nadia, Liccy, et., not one of them about):

1. Was I too late
    2. Have all those girls left
    3. Are there normally a better selection (from my past experience cascades was full of bril looking girls)
    4. I was hoping to see Rita (recent entry on the Forum said she wasback in Cascades) but not a sign
    5. Do a lot of girls take Sunday night off

Any input appreciated, thanks.
    Does Gitar still work there - I fancy giving her a go sometime

Comment

(chokchai @ Mar. 24 2008,20:47) Does Gitar still work there - I fancy giving her a go sometime  
      Just tell her you want to meet , but no strings .

Ive heard shes been a little off tune lately though

Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

I'll only have one night in BKK while passing thru. Staying at Nana, never been to Bkk. What would you say is the optimal time for talent in Nana? Is it closer to 20:00 or 23:00 or later? I think I'll be there on a Friday night and want to make the most of my time .

Comment

That depends on what you are after...the NEP bars open at 7 pm...So if you want to view the full spectrum of talent, the earlier the better...although the stars often arrive later...You can be fairly certain that by 8 pm...all the girls who are working that evening will be on hand...that is, if they are not already barfined or AWOL or whatever...

But I believe that even if you arrive at 9 or 10 pm (or even later) there will still be many many sweet young ladies around for your viewing and tasting pleasure...

You might want to head over to Big Dog's or Lucky Lukes around  5 or 6 pm to watch the parade of girls going to work...Some come to work early to get their hair done or to eat and chat with friends...If you see one you like you can note which bar she heads to and make that your first stop...You also get an opportunity to see how they will look and dress if you barfine them...

I don't know when you are arriving but you might want to post on the Calendar Forum and maybe meet up with one or two experienced guys...

It's not science...it's just fun...

Have a great evening...

PS...And don't forget Guess Bar (down Soi 4 and across from NEP) it opens at 4 pm...but most of the girls don't arrive until 7 or 8 pm...Moreover, I understand there are 35 girls there now...

PPS...And we expect to see a new guys trip report complete with photos...
          "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Or, and this works almost every time, BF a girl from another bar and bring her in Obs for a drink... preferably a well-known girl...
            Spot on. Cindy has helped expel the wiff of a rather persistent lb just recently!

Monday Night... My favourite night... up until LAST NIGHT!

It used to be that the sidewalks (pavements) were cleared of all the crappy pikey cunts on a Monday, but despite a large police presense (or maybe because of it) they are once more infesting the streets of Soi 4 ON A MONDAY! Grrr...

Cascades... Pretty empty of customers, but for an expat there are always enough new faces amongst the staff to make this place compulsive viewing.

Check out #30... and there are a few dolls in there I didn't recognize.

Good news for Guess Bar regulars... lots of girls showing up for work and lots of very cute ones at that.

Obsessions... same tired old retreads with the same tired old 'dance(?) moves.'

For visitors everywhere is good, right? For regulars Obsessions must be pretty hard work by now.

Temptations? Never went. I have my dignity, you know!

Casanovas? They don't want you in there. Pass!

Comment

(kahuna @ Mar. 22 2008,18:45) There is very little loyalty between the bar girls...They may appear to be best friends in the bar, but they will all commit murder to get your BF and baht...
              Couldn't agree more.

There is one in Cascades who I've been with a few times. She's popular in there and is usually barfined every day.
              The last two times I got it for free with her even paying the taxi and buying food!.

Yes she likes me.
              But I am a butterfly and I prefer business as I can make them go away.

Her best friend who works there is fucking hot.

Last week I approached her friend at closing on the street and took her back to my hotel.
              She was a little reluctant for about 0.5 of a second until she saw the $$$ signs appear.
              It was a good session too. There was also an element of excitement knowing who her best friend was...

I suggested to her that she tells her friend before she finds out from someone else, because news travels fast in those circles and she will find out.

By the way I was informed that Ricchy was told to leave by the mamasan and is working in Casanova.

Comment

(eltel @ Mar. 25 2008,17:53) By the way I was informed that Ricchy was told to leave by the mamasan and is working in Casanova.
                ....    about fucking time she got her marching orders.   She was 'lurking' outside Casanovas last night, but I thought maybe she was just chatting with her friends there.   She scowled at me, and I didn't go near the place.

My regular recommendations for Casanova, as an under-rated bar, are now very suspect  if this is true   'Death threats' in Cascades I can deal with, but not in the close confines of Casanova  

Good job I've got Candy's phone number  
                TT

Comment

Speaking of weird happenings at cascades, i been chatting to 'Patty' online and on webcam, and she has got some crazy blonde mohawk. i went down there the other night to see her but she was 'busy'
                  has anyone seen it first hand?

Comment

(TTChang @ Mar. 25 2008,20:18) Good job I've got Candy's phone number  
                    As do we all...
                    "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(steviebenj @ Mar. 25 2008,20:39) i been chatting to 'Patty' online and on webcam, and she has got some crazy blonde mohawk. i went down there the other night to see her but she was 'busy'
                      has anyone seen it first hand?
                      Mmmmmm , sounds like my kinda girl
                      Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Yes... I have never seen anyone look so bored with her lot!

She's given up dancing completely and lies on the stage with her phone for a friend!

I wouldn't go near that misery for bet!

Comment

(kahuna @ Mar. 25 2008,09:46) That depends on what you are after...the NEP bars open at 7 pm...So if you want to view the full spectrum of talent, the earlier the better...although the stars often arrive later...You can be fairly certain that by 8 pm...all the girls who are working that evening will be on hand...that is, if they are not already barfined or AWOL or whatever...

But I believe that even if you arrive at 9 or 10 pm (or even later) there will still be many many sweet young ladies around for your viewing and tasting pleasure...

You might want to head over to Big Dog's or Lucky Lukes around 5 or 6 pm to watch the parade of girls going to work...Some come to work early to get their hair done or to eat and chat with friends...If you see one you like you can note which bar she heads to and make that your first stop...You also get an opportunity to see how they will look and dress if you barfine them...

I don't know when you are arriving but you might want to post on the Calendar Forum and maybe meet up with one or two experienced guys...

It's not science...it's just fun...

Have a great evening...

PS...And don't forget Guess Bar (down Soi 4 and across from NEP) it opens at 4 pm...but most of the girls don't arrive until 7 or 8 pm...Moreover, I understand there are 35 girls there now...

PPS...And we expect to see a new guys trip report complete with photos...
                          Thank you Kahuna. I will take your advice and share the results
                          This will be a maiden voyage: 6 nights in Pattaya and 2 in BKK, end of April into May. I hope to honor the board by making good use of all the great knowledge gained here.

Comment

[quote]
                            (Somchai @ Mar. 22 2008,22:30)
                            Originally posted by kahuna,Mar. 22 2008,18:45

Or, and this works almost every time, BF a girl from another bar and bring her in Obs for a drink...preferably a well-known girl...
                            I like this suggestion. I've tried the others (apart from pouring a drink on her head) without success.

And I certainly never barfined her again. Considering I go in there at something like 6 month intervals, it's amazing this persists. Maybe I'm the only guy who ever took her out.

But I can believe this could work. I'll give it a try the next time round.  
                            Me at myself.com

Comment

update, i ST'd Patty a few nights back
                              shes an animal, my best ST yet, up there with jane from guess/kings3

Comment

Yes, it's amazing the memories these girls have for a customer. I still get the steely glare from some girls i barfined once three years ago when they see me in there again chatting with a new young beauty. I imagine it's difficult for those who don't make the leap to superstar status then watching the younger, less jaded ones get customers instead of them. But that's the game kids.

Eltel, perhaps it deserves a new topic, but i'm also both turned on and stymied by the "best friends" dilemna. Maybe i'm thinking of the same two. I have put off trying either Neung or Ben since they are roommates. And even if i barfine both on the first go round, I know i will prefer one or the other for seconds !! Then I will be in trouble and have two more steely glares coming at me in Cascades ! !

It was pretty much decided to go for Ben pre-surgery, but now that she has gotten implants too, its back to a toss up again !! What to do???
                                prince o. darkness

Comment

Working...
                                X