X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sukhumvit 22 Femboys

A few years ago I hooked up with a very well endowed Femboy who was working in Sukhumvit Soi 22.

I stopped doing her after a while because she was getting too close but we are still on good terms whenever i bump into her.

i thought she had gone back to Surin, but saw her last night working in her old haunt, which is the first bar on the right approximately 5 metres from the main Sukhumvit road going into soi 22.

There are three or four femboys in the bar, and older one, three younger ones, probably from Surin too. Any way the one i used to be involved with is skinny with the hair length bobbed at about three or four inches below the ears. All the other 2 young ones are skinny too so good luck. She is not the skinniest but probably between the other two in weight.

Forgot the name, but a great passionate girl, who wont touch hormones because she has seen how it fucks girls up.

Sorry i forgot the name, but she studied design for quite some years and makes a lot of her own clothes and speaks good english.

Ontop of all her good qualities, she is hung like a donkey, at least 7-7 1/2 inches of hard thick cock.

Should interest a few of the blokes here!

What is the name of the bar. Can you be more precise.
    the days of carrying a map and compass are long gone for me...Ill take a look but dont want to waste time snooping in every shithole down 22

And.... thanks for the tip

Comment

Hello TC,

He states it's 5 metres down the Soi from Sukhumvit Road  -  so it's the first or second doorway.

I remember seeing it when I have been heading up to Nana in a taxi.
      If it's the one I think it looks just like a dark doorway from outside and it's usually got a girl sitting by the door.

RR.
      Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
      Kahuna

Comment

Not 100%, but pretty confident the bar you are referring to is called the Angel Bar, quite a small establishment, open to the street.

P.S. Fuelling up the plane as we speak, and will be over shortly to remove any doubts !

Cheers
        Koykaeng
        Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

Koykaeng,
          If you don't mind telling me, who is that in your avatar? I've long admired her beauty.
          “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
          ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

Hello Koykaeng,

Yes I think you are right it is called the Angel Bar.

Never been in there but like I say I've seen it enough times from a taxi.

RR.
            Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
            Kahuna

Comment

(Lefty @ Mar. 17 2008,05:10) It kind of sounds like a ladyboy named Ae. She is extremely well hung and from Surin. Is this her?
              Hi Lefty

Thats the one.

For those who need more precise directions it is the second doorway coming from Sukhumvit up the soi.

That photo lefty took was when she was working in a bar in the complex up the road.

Don't forget to take the lube!

Comment

(trobriand @ Mar. 17 2008,11:22)
                (Lefty @ Mar. 17 2008,05:10) It kind of sounds like a ladyboy named Ae. She is extremely well hung and from Surin. Is this her?
                Hi Lefty

Thats the one.

For those who need more precise directions it is the second doorway coming from Sukhumvit up the soi.

That photo lefty took was when she was working in a bar in the complex up the road.

Don't forget to take the lube!
                Glad I could help, but I can't take credit for the photos, as the logo indicates, they are the work of the incomparable Capt Outrageous.
                ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

(Lefty @ Mar. 17 2008,08:53) Koykaeng,
                  If you don't mind telling me, who is that in your avatar? I've long admired her beauty.
                  Hi Lefty,

She goes by the name Bom, and when I took the photo she was working at Jenny Star Bar.

Sad thing is she's a post op.

That photo was taken back in October 2006, and I believe she spends a fair amount of time in Norway.

Cheers
                  Koykaeng
                  Attached Files
                  Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

Mmmmmmm , very beautiful and what lovely shiny hair
                    Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

(koykaeng @ Mar. 17 2008,22:44)
                      (Lefty @ Mar. 17 2008,08:53) Koykaeng,
                      Hi Lefty,

She goes by the name Bom, and when I took the photo she was working at Jenny Star Bar.

Sad thing is she's a post op.

That photo was taken back in October 2006, and I believe she spends a fair amount of time in Norway.

Cheers
                      Koykaeng
                      Thanks for the info. Yes too bad she is a postie

I thought maybe she was your tirak.
                      ― Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

The LB at Angel Bar is Ae and yes she's well hung. Nothing special in bed though. Her friend Tik, who works at the same bar tries harder to please, but is a bit too masculine.

Comment

Koykaeng and Lefty

the girl of the photo, Ae, is true is a Postie... My Best friend did her last year but he picked her up WITHOUT knowing she is a post trans at the Bed Supperclub... only one night... since then we did not see her again there... My friend at that time was quite happy for not saying SUPER happy to have done a gorgeous thai girl for first time in Thailand... well he does not anyway know anything about ladyboys

Does anyone know more about her? Does she lives in Norway you said???

Diablo

Comment

By the way when we met have met her she had reddish - ginger- hair... is she the same Ae?

Comment

(diablo80 @ Mar. 19 2008,00:22) Koykaeng and Lefty

the girl of the photo, Ae, is true is a Postie... My Best friend did her last year but he picked her up WITHOUT knowing she is a post trans at the Bed Supperclub... only one night... since then we did not see her again there... My friend at that time was quite happy for not saying SUPER happy to have done a gorgeous thai girl for first time in Thailand... well he does not anyway know anything about ladyboys

Does anyone know more about her? Does she lives in Norway you said???

Diablo
                              If you are talking about Koykaeng's avatar, Bom, she is a postop, but the lb I posted the two pics of, earlier, Ae from Soi 22, I just chatted with the other day and she still has a huge cock.
                              ― Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

Working...
                              X