X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi:
    Any chance of someone passing onwards Ae's mobile number?
    Would love to visit with her and sample the alleged trouser trout.
    Long-time resident and LB fan present, rarely post but always piqued by reports of a big one
    Custer

Comment

(koykaeng @ Mar. 17 2008,05:47) P.S. Fuelling up the plane as we speak, and will be over shortly to remove any doubts !  
      I envy you Koykaeng, hope I can arrive in Pattaya while you are still there.

Cheers,

Sam

La Bamba ~ The friendliest (and sexiest) ladyboy bar in Pattaya!

Comment

(custer @ Mar. 19 2008,17:46) Hi:
        Long-time resident and LB fan present, rarely post but always piqued by reports of a big one
        Custer
        I've always avoided getting her number because that would mean she would have mine and she's always on the lookout for something more permanent than a fling.

Just go to Soi 22 one evening after 7pm and if she isn't there, someone will call her and let her know you want to meet. The bar's very easy to find and so small you can spot her at once.

Comment

Thanks Jon, appreciate the sound advice.
          In retrospect, I have often regretted offering up my number, incessant sms's etc...
          Thanks, will have look this weekend
          Custer

Comment

(custer @ Mar. 19 2008,17:46) Hi:
            Custer
            Check your PMs. It is there now.
            “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
            ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

That Angel bar looks like a right shithole, used to pass by it everyday, some dodgy looking girls in there!!

Comment

(MARKUK @ Mar. 22 2008,05:57) That Angel bar looks like a right shithole, used to pass by it everyday, some dodgy looking girls in there!!
                So you have not actually been inside it?

RR.
                Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                Kahuna

Comment

Actually RR after speaking to a one of the Mongers in Guess last night i dont think ill bother , maybe MARKUK is right. It seems the place is basically a hole in the wall. the mamasan is a 50 year old LB and the girls are not the petite type i go for ( one of the guys brought one back to guess bar and give us the run down). Im not going to expand upon it any more but......

Count me out

Comment

(Road Runner @ Mar. 22 2008,19:49)
                    (MARKUK @ Mar. 22 2008,05:57) That Angel bar looks like a right shithole, used to pass by it everyday, some dodgy looking girls in there!!
                    So you have not actually been inside it?

RR.
                    no i havent been inside it, its an open fronted bar about 5 foot square not a lot to go inside for!!

Comment

(Tomcat @ Mar. 24 2008,11:57) one of the guys brought one back to guess bar and give us the run down
                      Here´s the very subject of this thread. AngelBar is nothing to write home about believe me.

And, "Ontop of all her good qualities, she is hung like a donkey, at least 7-7 1/2 inches of hard thick cock."
                      is false product information.
                      Attached Files
                      "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

(sev7en @ Mar. 24 2008,15:38)
                        (Tomcat @ Mar. 24 2008,11:57) one of the guys brought one back to guess bar and give us the run down
                        Here´s the very subject of this thread. AngelBar is nothing to write home about believe me.

And, "Ontop of all her good qualities, she is hung like a donkey, at least 7-7 1/2 inches of hard thick cock."
                        is false product information.
                        Most of the criticisms of the bar are perfectly valid. However, Ae's size is rather impressive for a Thai. Maybe the person doing the measuring didn't inspire her to reach her true potential.

Comment

A friend asked me for Ae's number about 5 days ago, because he was in town for a couple of nights and has had good experiences with her in the past. He called her and she told him she was currently home in Surin at that time, so he missed out on her until next time. Amongst Thais, she would have to be in the top 10% for size, at the very least.
                          “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                          ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

Working...
                          X