X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite spot for Lb's?

I've seen the best looking lbs in Phuket but the attitude of the girls there, sucks........
    Lb's are far more rutless in Phuket- before they even say hi ,your been hit for a drink.
    Saying that phuket is good fun and you can get a quality lb massage

Pattaya has the most bars and lbs - Jenny star bar and blue ice are great but there are too many tourists on walking street.
    The wicker chairs across from blue ice are a close contender to the high stools at lucky lukes.

La bamba bar is a top spot for a few drinks and the girls are great fun. One can really appreciate somewhere like la bamba after been to Phuket.

I like all these places, but if i had to choose one spot it would be bangkok.You can't beat sitting outside lucky lukes and watching the talent, sneaking up to cascade for a lurk and then over to guess for a beer.
    .I like the vibe in Bangkok, its hard to describe - the place feels different from everywhere else.
    Phuket
    0%
    Bangkok
    0%
    Pattaya
    0%
    Hua Hin
    0%

I have only Done BK ,Pattaya & Kui Samui, but have to agree with you, BK has got a big city vibe that you just cant beat !
    Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

Bangkok. just because of the huge choice and the ease of finding them. There may be more in Pattaya but i cant be bothered seeking out the "diamond in the rough"
      seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

If I'm not going to choose Ladyboy Towers,it would have to be Huay Kwang night market,
        they are everywhere,show girls from the Golden Dome,Mambo,ordinary everyday LB's
        FB's and ourselves...It's good to just sit at a street food stall and people watch..
        x
        Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

It's good to just sit at a street food stall and people watch.
          me too, who needs tv....

Huay Kwang night market, where is that NF?

Comment

You can always find the most gorgeous, beautiful, wonderful, talented ladies in my bed...
            "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(orgasmaddict @ Mar. 23 2008,18:51) Huay Kwang night market, where is that?
              Just off Rachada
              seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

me too, who needs tv....

Huay Kwang night market, where is that NF?
                KL is right,if you go up Ratchada rd it's the next junction after Robinsons ans Big C...
                It is on the MRT line but little point in telling you that because nothing really happens
                until 1 am onwards....
                Every night except mondays..Always loads there.....
                x
                Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

Pattaya, it's where I previously lived for 6 years and where I feel most at home
                  If at first you don't succeed, Skydiving is not for you !

Comment

(seamus @ Mar. 23 2008,17:27) I have only Done BK ,Pattaya & Kui Samui, but have to agree with you, BK has got a big city vibe that you just cant beat !
                    same here and I agree

Will check out Phuket in June though - but will not be chasing LBs when there
                    No honey, no money!!

Comment

outside nana plaza at 1 am, thats the fun time...
                      jeffreyscott

Comment

(orgasmaddict @ Mar. 24 2008,01:17) I've seen the best looking lbs in Phuket but the attitude of the girls there, sucks........
                        Lb's are far more rutless in Phuket- before they even say hi ,your been hit for a drink.
                        Saying that phuket is good fun and you can get a quality lb massage

Pattaya has the most bars and lbs - Jenny star bar and blue ice are great but there are too many tourists on walking street.
                        The wicker chairs across from blue ice are a close contender to the high stools at lucky lukes.

La bamba bar is a top spot for a few drinks and the girls are great fun. One can really appreciate somewhere like la bamba after been to Phuket.

I like all these places, but if i had to choose one spot it would be bangkok.You can't beat sitting outside lucky lukes and watching the talent, sneaking up to cascade for a lurk and then over to guess for a beer.
                        .I like the vibe in Bangkok, its hard to describe - the place feels different from everywhere else.
                        I do like Patong, but do not totally agree with the lbs there being more ruthless overall. I'm not crazy about the Soi Crocodile crowd, but felt very good about the entire group who work at C&D. I would like to go back there and see ladyboys like Witne and some of the others at that bar, but overall it does not make sense to choose Patong over Pattaya. There is the extra cost in time and money to get to the former compared with the quickness and ease to get there, and lower costs awaiting in Pattaya. Not to mention the sheer numbers of available ladyboys awaiting there. If Patong and Pattaya were equal in distance and room rates, maybe I'd agree to give it half my time, but since they are not, it is Pattaya #1 for me. Bangkok has the greatest number of well known stunners, but for me it is too crowded and the air is too dirty, plus when I can rent a nice condo room with a pool for 500 a day in Pattaya, a rate that would only get me a broom closet in Bangkok, the decision for the vast majority of my time is very easy.
                        “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                        ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

I voted BKK simply because it seems to be the magnet for LBs - every LB seems to have worked there at some point or another. Phuket is a raindrop compared to the ocean that is Bangkok. I've had some poor experiences in Pattaya, but maybe thats just me. Seems like more and more over the past 2-3 years that Pattaya is where the action is at.
                          I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

(bigmick22 @ Mar. 24 2008,03:05) Will check out Phuket in June though - but will not be chasing LBs when there
                            Please explain BM , have you gone straight

Congrats on passing the 1000 mark my friend

Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

(jimslim @ Mar. 23 2008,22:14)
                              (bigmick22 @ Mar. 24 2008,03:05) Will check out Phuket in June though - but will not be chasing LBs when there
                              Please explain BM , have you gone straight  

Congrats on passing the 1000 mark my friend  

thanks Jim

I'll have you know I'm as straight as Brocklanders !! (which is not very )

Actually, no need for panic alarm. What I meant is that I'll be bringing my LB (you can probably guess who) to Phuket with me so I won't be chasing the locals ... although I'll be sure to visit the beer bars and C&D etc in the name of research
                              No honey, no money!!

Comment

Working...
                              X