Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(orgasmaddict @ Mar. 24 2008,01:17) .I like the vibe in Bangkok, its hard to describe - the place feels different from everywhere else.
    Same here , but I just wish it had a beach .

The best looking LBs are in BKK or Phuket , no doubt , but theres just something about the general sleaze of Pattaya that I love , and the girls have a better attitude .

So at a push I would say Pattaya .

Can I cheat and have the Pattaya girls in Bangkok ?

Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

(bigmick22 @ Mar. 24 2008,06:20) I'll have you know I'm as straight as Brocklanders !! (which is not very   )
      As bent as an Arabs dagger
      Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Same here , but I just wish it had a beach .
        i;ve been in hua hin for the last few days and have only seen the beach once ...
        the bars don't close here....not sure if thats a good thing.

Comment

I voted Pattaya , simple because i dont get in the mood until late night / early morning , so Pattaya is ideal for me

Comment

Since the Ozzies gave away Bali as their major holiday destination (the unaware still go) they have moved on to Phuket,
            & as much as I love the beautiful beaches & fresh air, I can't walk down Soi Bangla without running into people I know.

So for me it can only be Pattaya, a couple of nights at Nana & I am over it, all the pressure & recriminations.

Pattaya only exists to separate tourists from their money . . . & how do they do that?

By offering us what we want !!

And I want what they are offering. It's not rocket science but it works for me.

Hey OA, you extended your trip to stay for the La Bamba opening party & I see you are still there.
            Are you planning on making this a permanent move?
            And is bumblebee still around?
            Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

(bigmick22 @ Mar. 24 2008,06:20) Actually, no need for panic alarm. What I meant is that I'll be bringing my LB (you can probably guess who) to Phuket with me so I won't be chasing the locals ... although I'll be sure to visit the beer bars and C&D etc in the name of research
              My guess is her name begins with a C and ends in a Y.
              “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
              ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

If you're thinking of Candy from Casanova, you're wrong
                No honey, no money!!

Comment

How about from Cascades? Maybe in a certain Irish gentleman's avatar pic as well?
                  ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

you could be onto something there ..
                    No honey, no money!!

Comment

Are you planning on making this a permanent move?
                      And is bumblebee still around?
                      Paccers me old china....have been talking to the Buren boy about moving here but i'm not sure my body can take much more of the abuse.

Buren boy is going back to the mother land this week.

Hows it going down under? planning your next trip back here?

Comment

Pattaya is a sleazy dirty whoremongers cesspit.Thats why i love it!
                        If i want a nice relaxed,hassle free holiday,i love Koh Samui,but 99% of the time i am a total hornball,so Pattaya is hard to beat.
                        Only 4 days now until i return to a few weeks of lb debauchery.
                        A friend in need is a f**king pest

Comment

(bigmick22 @ Mar. 24 2008,07:59)

you could be onto something there ..
                          Well, hope you have fun down there. Have you been to C&D before?

I don't know the guy who is running it now, but I really like Nick Jackson the guy who started it. I see from the web site that Nick's ladyboy partner is still involved.

You can see C&D's Cindy when there too. Maybe get her to show off her body piercings. Too bad you can't make yourself the middle of a Cindy sandwich.
                          ― Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

I've actually never been to Phuket before - looking forward to it. Decided I should see a bit more of Thailand than BKK and Pattaya. Went to Samui in Jan and now Phuket is next on list.

A Cindy sandwich would be great but not going to happen. However, I will drag Cindy along with me to C&D (she's already said she wants to check outt he local ladyboy bars) and try and get a photo of the two Cindys together.

I've just remembered that I've also been with Cindy of La Bamba in Pattaya. Seems like I'm collecting Cindys .....well, sure beats stamp collecting
                            No honey, no money!!

Comment

. . . maybe, but the Cindys are into coin collecting, banknote collecting, travellers cheque collecting . . . just some of their favourite hobbies.
                              Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

my favorite ladyboy spot?
                                well, right between her legs of course!

would have been interested to singapore on the list, how many votes it would get.

i voted bkk for sheer quantity and predictability.
                                i know there will be tons of 'em in cascades or obses any night.

to me, i have seen gorgeous ones in pattaya, but some bars are hit or miss there...

Comment

Working...
                                X