• Show
Clear All

Hmmm, let me think.

Obsession 2
    cascade 1
    Casanova 3
    temptation 1
    JSB 3
    Hi Boss 3 (that I remember but was all on same night )
    Didi 1
    KC3 1
    + couple in Singapore and 1 in Jakarta (not recomended)

so for me at least, it must be less than 20 (assuming couple I have forgotten) - wow frightening.

Cheers
    Mardhi

Comment

Does doing the same girl 100 times count???

Let's see...more than 25 but less than 50...But a number of them many times...I spent 8 months in LOS last year and 3 months already this year and I don't believe I've slept alone more than a dozen times during those months...
      "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(kahuna @ Apr. 10 2008,21:08) Does doing the same girl 100 times count???  
        If it did I would be 100+
        Your got yer Mother in a whirl
        Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Maybe we just count wrong Dave...

I believe that the OP has only been to LOS once for a two-week holiday and claims to have been with 200 plus Thai ladyboys...

Now that's a fucking busy two fucking weeks...

Comment

Ladyboys, 3.    Femboys, 4.   Chickens &  Goats, 17.
            Hamsters 1. ( still can't find that Lil fucker anywhere.)
            My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

The problem is if anyone else said it you wouldn't believe them.
              Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Kahuna, Friedfrunk is counting from when he started mongering lbs from 2004. He's been working in Singapore so he has access to some nice lbs there.

How many lbs have you been with so far? I've lost count but I should be in the 200 - 300 range. I was mongering more when I started in 2004, up to about 2006. I've been slowing down lately.
                That would work out to about 50-60 a year.

My number probably would be around 50-60 since 1994. Low numbers because once I meet a nice girl, I tend to stick with her for a while. I do prefer postops, with the occasional passable, petite preop thrown in.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                Membership Levels
                The Rookie Thread
                New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

(mirimark @ Apr. 11 2008,11:45) Hamsters 1. ( still can't find that Lil fucker anywhere.)
                  Saw "her" at the police station filing a sexual harassment complaint...don't ask me why I was there....

Comment

why were you there
                    just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

(kahuna @ Apr. 11 2008,12:14)
                      (mirimark @ Apr. 11 2008,11:45) Hamsters 1. ( still can't find that Lil fucker anywhere.)
                      Saw "her" at the police station filing a sexual harassment complaint...don't ask me why I was there....
                      WooooP's, I think I just Caughed her up.
                      Thought I was choking on some Tritip and out come a Hamster.

Goodnight Fuckers. I'm calling it a night.
                      I'm out of beer anyhow. See ya's tommaro.
                      My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Kahuna, I've got no idea how on earth you got the impression that I did 200 plus lbs during my 2 week trip in 2007.

(friedfrunk @ Apr. 08 2008,15:28) How many lbs have you been with so far? I've lost count but I should be in the 200 - 300 range. I was mongering more when I started in 2004, up to about 2006. I've been slowing down lately.

I would think the first post in this thread made it clear my numbers were NOT from my 2 week trip last year. 200 plus lbs starting from 2004 is achievable, dude. BTW, thanks rxpharm for helping to explain things to him.

(friedfrunk @ Apr. 08 2008,16:55) I hooked up with at least 10 lbs in my LOS trip. Could have been more if I wasn't suffering from lb overdose, and I didn't spend so much time with Moo. But my mongerology diploma was earned primarily in Singapore, from Rowell Low-Budget University, with a few exchange programs in Geylang. It isn't necessary to go to LOS to chalk up the numbers ...

I also explained in post 4 of this same thread how many lbs I did in LOS. It was about 10 (maybe more, I can't remember 100%), and not 200 plus like you said! I even went on to explain that most of the girls were from Singapore, and not LOS. C'mon guy!

Comment

(orgasmaddict @ Apr. 10 2008,20:40) your new avatar that is.....does it involve going to stunner's?
                          You guessed it...
                          So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

truth versus face has come to the ladyboyforums at last!
                            compare this thread to the one about what 'class' do you fly where *no one* claimed "first" class, and we can see where the heart of our insecurities lies. it's not how much you spend or how well you treat yourself (or the lbs, even), it's how much ass do you get!

it's just like high school -- only difference being i got *no* ass in high school and i'm man enough (or old enough now) to admit it.
                            but in the erm, uh, "years" since i've amassed some ass, though to name a number would be difficult. i will say i've rarely gotten two in one day -- aside from a handful of three-ways that is -- because i prefer to be a butterfly in love...nightly, not hourly. and unlike the TRUE mongerers here who manage to do double duty for the bulk of their oft-repeated 2-4 weeks stays , i just amble along with my one-a-days and even occasionally skip a night, but even still, my 200 days in the LOS have inevitably led to about 185 'sessions' and my profligate ways have caused those 185 to involve (okay, i'm guessing here ) 120-150 different partners.

being of a 'certain age' i remember the pre-hiv/free love days when if it looked good, you fucked it. and a lot of it looked good. so i fucked it. but most of that wouldn't add to my "total", the question here being "how many LBs" and that still begging the question "what is a ladyboy?".

as i (unscientifically) define "ladyboy" as an asian MTF transsexual whose appearance would "pass" in the western world to the unitiated observer (ok, i told you it was unfuckingscientific!), i could only add a handful of conquests outside of thailand (and bali) to that list. while there are "attractive" MTF TS's to be found on both continents of the Americas and in many portions of Europe, the *passability* of the vast majority of these ladies pales in comparison to the "true ladyboy" (as i so unscientifically see it).
                            so, "how many"?

i'm beginning to prefer socrates's response. let's not take these numbers too seriously. i'm actually surprised no one has yet checked the wilt chamberlain box

i know a former rockstar who has polaroids of over 5,000 gg's he's fucked. and he's younger than me. if you stay in thailand long enough, have sufficient funds, manage *never* to fall in love and keep your health, that number seems to me to be quite reachable.

at my current in-thailand rate, i'll just need another 18 years living over here fulltime and it'll be a done deal. of course, if i continue to live elsewhere and only 'holiday' here, it'll take about 40 more years. but, hey, a man has to have goals doesn't he? a true raison d'etre, n'est-ce pas?

wish me luck?

Comment

Friedfrunk, don't mind Kahuna, he has confessed to posting under the influence in another thread, so he missed what you actually wrote!

Please don't respect me...tonight I'm just a drunk Yank asshole...But like you, I do love these beautiful girls no matter what they put on or don't put on their faces...
                              Once again, thanks for your contributions to the forum - especially about the Singapore scene!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                              Membership Levels
                              The Rookie Thread
                              New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                              Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

(thaibound @ Apr. 11 2008,16:35) i know a former rockstar who has polaroids of over 5,000 gg's he's fucked. .....if you keep your health, that number seems to me to be quite reachable.
                                I guess it had to be a rock star, those guys never lie or brag

The words " health" are probably pertinent as i reckon that you would probably have succumbed to some grim reaper disease by that point. Anyway , good luck to any potential 5Kers out there. rather you than me...

Comment

Working...
                                X