Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well he was clearly bragging, but i don't think he was lying.
    although the fact that "in his day" he could get 5 groupies at a time to come to his room to 'take turns' surely boosted his numbers
    and i fear you are right about 'health' playing an ever-larger role.
    back in the 70's such a concern was literally unheardof, especially among the teens who flocked from far and wide to claim their taste of fame.

off-topic: "Almost Famous" is a really good film that only touches this subject tangentially, but clearly reflects 'the times they are a-changin' aspect of our sexual pursuits.

ps
    perhaps the tongue-in-cheek nature of my claimed lifequest failed to translate here.

ps2
    not that i would object to nailing 5,000 ladyboys...

Comment

I agree with you on the skipping a night or two. I skipped two nights on my last trip as there is no point in forcing a lame dick up some tight arse for sake of making the most of it...

The beer takes its toll now and i try to stick to soft drinks ( every other night). The numbers dont matter to me as much as a nice experience ... some guys would shag a warthog with lipstick after witching hour to keep the count up.. im sure.

anyway enjoy your break Thaibound and dont enjoy yourself too
      much...we dont want you caught drinking champagne in a recession now do we

Comment

(Tomcat @ Apr. 11 2008,20:13) some guys would shag a warthog with lipstick after witching hour to keep the count up

quality before quantity is not such a bad option~~~

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

We ticked 20 to 50 LB's in 2 1/2 years we have been coming to Thailand.. Mainly because its harder to find LB's who are happy to go with a couple, we enjoy repeat business with gurls we like and of course, because we are married.

Yes, this does mean we BOTH have to agree on each choice...

Natalie is unbelievably cool but she does seem to have a different view to mine on some stuff (Top and the tiny Japanese looking chick at Casanova being recent examples!)

And for anyone who met Natalie on our last trip, there was the other obvious limitation this time!

Glenn and Natalie

Comment

(rxpharm @ Apr. 11 2008,17:29) Friedfrunk, don't mind Kahuna, he has confessed to posting under the influence in another thread, so he missed what you actually wrote!

Please don't respect me...tonight I'm just a drunk Yank asshole...But like you, I do love these beautiful girls no matter what they put on or don't put on their faces...
            Once again, thanks for your contributions to the forum - especially about the Singapore scene!
            No problem, Rxpharm. Cheers.

You too, Kahuna. Don't drink so much. You don't want too much blood in your alcohol.

Comment

I apologize...I was a bit drunk...Well, a whole lot drunk... I think it's just the change in latitude..
              But I'll be back in LOS soon...Cheers mate...
              "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

I will have to make an estimate as follows:

BANGKOK
                Nana GoGo's 4
                Nana Hotel Car Park 2
                Guess Bar 1

PATTAYA
                HiBoss 10
                Other Soi 6 Bars 3
                DiDi's 2
                Stringfellows 5
                Beach Road Non-Bar 2
                Walking St Non-Bar 3
                Linmonquoi GoGo 2
                JSB 4
                Sunee Kaos 3

KO SAMUI
                Cant Remember Where 2

TOTAL 43

Comment

One..
                  x
                  Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

(Naang Faa @ Apr. 12 2008,06:16) One..
                                x
                    And that was Masterbation, Yes ?

Hee,,,,Hee,,, Cheers Sister.
                    My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Well you have all had a good read of My TR, so you all know it's only 9 ,but i'm back in october, anyhow I am still learning the ropes LOL
                      Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

Quality vs Quantity

Had some real beautiful ones.

Comment

Only one in LOS
                          The rest have all been in Singapore.
                          Thai, Malay, Chinese/Indian.
                          All LOTS of fun and really great experiences.
                          I'm a novice and new to the scene, but I am hooked for sure. Can't wait to get back to Asia!

Comment

(Hollywood @ Apr. 12 2008,21:01) Quality vs Quantity

Had some real beautiful ones.

the true beauty of the LOS is that you need not sacrifice the one for the other
                            i have yet to go home without a to-do list longer than the one with which i arrived.
                            and it's *not* for lack of trying!

Comment

Would have to be in the 200-500 range, but I honestly don't keep count.

Keep in mind that this has been over almost 20 years, and even then I still think it would be at the lower end of that particular range.

Cheers
                              Koykaeng
                              Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

still nobody claiming "more than 1000"?
                                that's only two per week for ten years...
                                are there no old-time butterflying sluts on this board?
                                never imagined you hardcore guys to be so 'faithful' to your 'teeraks'

Comment

Working...
                                X