X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

423 is my bet.

One of the reasons I love living in Thailand for 6 Months of the year is so that I can drive my car at 180kmh along some of the newly created roads in Isan.
    I despise Taksin but the roads have certainly improved as part of " buying" the Isan vote.
    If I get caught speeding its usually 200 baht to our corrupt police officer.Better than the phony life saving speed cameras in Australia, which cost about 4500 baht.
    I love Thailand it's the "Wild East" .

Comment

Think that the Thai authorities will try to show a lower number this year after all the €˜efforts€™ being made

My number: 397

The main causes of death?

1. Traffic
      2. Alcohol
      3. Killed by super soakers
      ??

Cheers
      -T
      Attached Files

Comment

Great Pic

How Many days into Songkran can we be guessing?
        After the first 2 days we can get a better Idea
        You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

428 dead 4200 injured
          gfsgdsdgsgsdgds

Comment

(Road Runner @ Apr. 13 2008,01:51) Rule number 2   -   No member of the faculty is to maltreat the "Abos" in any way whatsoever€”if there's anyone watching......

http://www.youtube.com/v/_f_p0CgPeyA&hl=en">http://www.youtube.com/v/_f_p0CgPeyA&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">

RR.          
            theres a couple of digga devians up the back but apart from that i think were ok
            just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

216 - road safety awareness ads are really starting to have an impact. In Oz anyway

Comment

180 so far..and rising.
                Simply demential, as much as it for the deaths happening at the Carnival in Rio yearly
                Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Comment

Songkran death toll rises to 180

A total of 76 people were killed and 1,103 others were injured in road accidents on Sunday, the third day of the 7-dangerous-day of Songkran festival, the Road Safety Monitoring Centre announced Monday.

Jaral Phakdeethanakul, permanent secretary for Justice Minister who is an official of the road safety centre, said 1,018 road accidents happened Sunday.

He said the accumulated death toll of the three first day of the seven dangerous period rose to 180.

He said 2,238 accidents happened from Friday to Sunday, in which 2,514 people were injured.

Jaral said drunk driving was still the main cause of the accidents and 84.18 accidents involved motorcycles.

The Nation

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/brea...ewsid=30070756

Did anyone see the accident involving the 0.18 of a Motorcycle? Just curious.....

Comment

262 Dead & 3636 injured! Thank you!!!!

Comment

Only guesses posted before Songkran started will be eligible for prizes!

Comment

Think i counted 4302 falangs with bandages on their legs or arms in Pattaya on the first 2 days of Songkran in Pattaya dumb ass falngs who ride motor bikes around in Songkran amaze me .....cannot ride for shit....slam on the front brake when some one squirts water at them , looses the front end and slides on his ass for 20 metres right in front of me.....

Lucky guy , 3 ladyboys and his mate helped bandage him up soi 8 second rd Pattaya 13 April ....

Comment

hows the death toll
                            just glad i am not there
                            in love with nat

Comment

The Songkran road death toll climbed to 276 on Tuesday, the fifth day of the long holiday danger period. There were a total of 3,537 road accidents resulting in 276 deaths and 3,992 injuries from April 11 to April 15, said Anucha Mokhawet, director-general of the Disaster Prevention and Mitigation Department.
                              seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

3 more days to go, remember Pattaya celebrates on 19-20 and we all know how safety conscious folks in Pattaya are.
                                "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Working...
                                X