X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Songkran

All this talk about Death Tolls and Water and Idiots.
    Is anyone going out of thier way to avoid Songkran or out of the way to join in on the "fun"?

I was heading out of country to avoid it but it got late and I got lazy so in Pattaya I shall stay

What are your thoughts on the event?
    It has been in the News lots here with all kinds of prep meetings to make sure it all goes so smoothly
    Bangkok
    0%
    Pattaya
    0%
    Phuket
    0%
    Chiang Mai
    0%
    Chiang Rai
    0%
    Samui
    0%
    In My Home Country still
    0%
    Leaving LOS to get Away
    0%
    You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Home - Indoors - doors locked!

Comment

Same as Stogie, and fridge topped up with Australian tenderloin and san Mig light

Cheers
      mardhi

Comment

and i said " i be staying in my home country"
        i love t-girls

Comment

Got out a few days ago.... bugger that done it once never again

Comment

Thought about being in    for my Birthday and Songkran at the same time but done it 3 times already and dont really wont to do it anymore.
            The Songkran is fun for the first time or two IMHO, but after that I would rather stay away
            Your got yer Mother in a whirl
            Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(SamplerDoc @ Apr. 12 2008,23:27) meetings to make sure it all goes so smoothly
              I taxied down a few years ago and got stuck in a 8 kilometre jam outside Pattaya... the imbeciles started chucking the water around in the traffic jam as they couldnt wait to get in town...I turned the taxi around somehow and headed back to BKK with all good haste

the only reason i headed to Pattaya was due to some drunken prick telling me that it had finished down there .

No wonder advice is free.. its fucking worthless!

Comment

...and fridge topped up with Australian tenderloin and San Mig light...
                Cheese burgers and Chang for me!

Click HERE for the longest running ladyboy website on the WWW

Comment

Pattaya,either in a hotel with the crew or hiding out in a friends home...
                  coz songkran gets on my tits!
                  x
                  Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

(stogie bear @ Apr. 12 2008,23:35) Home - Indoors - doors locked!
                    Same as SB and Mardhi.
                    I might add, that I spent half of last night LB bar hopping and seeing some BMs and LBs but at 2am went shopping for food and drinks and supplies with the intention of staying all locked up and cozy.  Figure those numbers of gals will come in handy now eh?
                    You can not believe as I call my list (much like they do in low season) that many are in home country with family.
                    Perhaps a trip up north is order?  Nah, still plenty of gals here to call along with pizza orders
                    You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

On songkran I will be at home. On 16. april I will be on my way to Thailand. I am hoping, that on my arrival at 17. april Bangkok is back to normal.

Comment

At home in Ireland where its bloody Songkran nearly every day, only colder water

Comment

Farangland for moi.

Comment

(PigDogg @ Apr. 13 2008,00:55) Farangland for moi.
                            You can't escape it forever, you know!

Comment

(stogie bear @ Apr. 12 2008,10:57)
                              (PigDogg @ Apr. 13 2008,00:55) Farangland for moi.
                              You can't escape it forever, you know!
                              If one way flights are the same price as round trips I may be able to avoid it every year.

I suspect Songkran might be festive up in Issan. Maybe I'll check that out some year.

There's a Songkran scene from The Beach that got cut out of the original release but is in the extra scene version of some DVDs.

Shows DiCaprio riding shotgun for a tuk tuk driver in Bangers during Songkran.

Comment

Working...
                              X