Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your partner's explosion: Do you care?

Just wondering how many out there care or prefer that their partner be able to not only get hard, but "get theirs" while being topped?

I've personally been with a number of ladyboys who either can't do it, or require topping (which I won't allow) to do it.
    I've only been with one (Indian femboy from Singapore) who was able to cum while I was in mid-thrust.
    I don't think I'm too big, although I've been told that I'm a good size for a black guy. I may just be unlucky in my choice of partners.

Whenever I'm with a lb, they are extremely excited at first and our playtime before the deed goes very well. Most seem to be almost ready to burst up until I penetrate.
    I don't think I'm a bad lay, but hey, it might be me.

Any info on specific girls who honestly enjoy the deed enough and are able to cum while being skewered?
    Any recommendations in BKK, Phuket, Hua Hin, or Pattaya?
    Anyone have any experience with this in Cebu?

Thanks to all of you experienced fellows for any assistance and advice you could grace me with..

I am far from an expert in this matter, but i've been with couple of LB that cum without assistance, others require the finishing touch

Try and look up Chally from AFF... she loves to meet guys in BKK and cums and cums and cums .. she's your type of lady!!

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

My girl will "cum" over 95% now whilst I'm in "insert" mode with her, she must "like me" na  
      Your got yer Mother in a whirl
      Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

you rucky fucker ... to borrow a phrase

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

I've never had a ladyboy actually come while I've been fucking her.

Comment

(azza33 @ Apr. 13 2008,14:46) I am far from an expert in this matter, but i've been with couple of LB that cum without assistance, others require the finishing touch  

Try and look up Chally from AFF... she loves to meet guys in BKK and cums and cums and cums .. she's your type of lady!!
            Best bet to chat to here is go to the asia chat room in aff and wait as most nights in there. Unless u a gold member you will not be able to email her or find her new profile. Think she changed id again cause she does not show her body on cam and that pisses a few off.

Happy hunting

Comment

Tell her thats what you want at the start, they usually have a favorite position for for making them cum.
              Its been uncommon in my experiences, but I do love it when it happens.
              "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

(bigdave123 @ Apr. 13 2008,20:52) Best bet to chat to here is go to the asia chat room in aff and wait as most nights in there. Unless u a gold member you will not be able to email her or find her new profile. Think she changed id again cause she does not show her body on cam and that pisses a few off
                OR....

[email protected]

but you didnt get it from me

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

(azza33 @ Apr. 13 2008,21:06)
                  (bigdave123 @ Apr. 13 2008,20:52) Best bet to chat to here is go to the asia chat room in aff and wait as most nights in there. Unless u a gold member you will not be able to email her or find her new profile. Think she changed id again cause she does not show her body on cam and that pisses a few off
                  OR....

[email protected]

but you didnt get it from me  
                  Not telling!! but she is not my type from here pics but not saying that in a pinch i wouldn,t

She is mainly in bkk i be spending most of my time in pattaya 3 nights in bkk and i will be visiting the guess bar.

Happy up 6th june

Comment

Pros.

1) good body
                    2) no charge - $$$
                    3) very good english

Cons

1) age
                    2) average looks

hmmm.... seems reasonable to me....

I enjoyed first hand anyways... no regrets....except for the very messy bed

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

(azza33 @ Apr. 13 2008,12:36) you rucky fucker ... to borrow a phrase  

Comment

(stogie bear @ Apr. 13 2008,12:40) I've never had a ladyboy actually come while I've been fucking her.  
                        Have you tried "doggy style" Stogie , might help  

Comment

like i said in a pinch lol

Comment

(bigdave123 @ Apr. 13 2008,21:12) She is mainly in bkk i be spending most of my time in pattaya 3 nights in bkk and i will be visiting the guess bar.

Happy up 6th june

Hey Bigdave....

What dates are you going to be where??

I head into on June 8th

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

(azza33 @ Apr. 13 2008,21:47)
                              (bigdave123 @ Apr. 13 2008,21:12) She is mainly in bkk i be spending most of my time in pattaya 3 nights in bkk and i will be visiting the guess bar.

Happy up 6th june

Hey Bigdave....

What dates are you going to be where??

I head into   on June 8th

I be in thailand from the 6th hoping t go direct t pattaya and in bkk 11 12 and 13 back to macu then sydney

like to have a beer  

Comment

Working...
                              X