Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My problem is that I can't really pound away. Every LB i've been with (including the Indian Girl) would start crying about it hurting too much, no matter how long we were at it.

Comment

Try stuffing their undies in their mouth and that should muffle the cries of joy. Then you can continue having fun!!

Comment

I like to sit on a chair if there's one about and have her struddle me. (corner of the bed works too) This means Im relaxed with hands free and she can move freely whilst facing me for kissin and screamin.... this also give me the freedom to massage her cock while riding me...

Comment

Relating back to post #2 from azza33

Try and look up Chally from AFF... she loves to meet guys in BKK and cums and cums and cums .. she's your type of lady!!

I believe that €œChally€ also goes under the name €œTee€

TheLadyboyForums.com » The TRIP REPORTS Forum » Bangkok Dec 2006 and Jan 2007
          Dec. 23 2006

...........In the SkyTrain I chatted up a tall Femboi and made a date for 1100 am the following morning at Starbucks at Nana Square...................................

Day Two:
          Awoke early, ................. Frankly, I couldn€™t remember what I had chatted up on the SkyTrain, and I did not really much care whether she turned up or not. I wanted to check out the Dynasty Inn Grande and wanted to get away from my hosts.

I reached Starbucks 1030 and whilst purchasing an espresso had my rear pinched by the FB from yesterday€™s SkyTrain.

Not quite my type (but who is at 1030 am?) and hey, this is a great test of the Dynasty Inn Grande.

She introduced herself as €œTee€ and we wandered over to the Dynasty Inn Grande and checked in for 5 hours. Given a terrific room (for the price) €“ .................................................. .............................
          Tee was an energetic and imaginative companion. Small (hormonal) breasts; very small equipment, but which could keep hard, and a rear that could take anything.

Either she€™s a terrific actress or has a G-spot up there.

Lots of squealing. Very good English (though hard to understand) and interesting to talk to.

We took a fast break for lunch in the hotel Bistro (awful!) before returning for further activity.

After our encounter I have been e-mailed .mpg clips of her performing all sorts of tricks with vegetables! That€™s what she says she did €“ elicits cash through web-cam performances.

We passed the time until 1530 and then I had to leave as I was determined to visit The Guess Bar.............

This LB came up again in a short thread:

TheLadyboyForums.com » News, Views and LADYBOYS! » Ladyboy Massage Bangkok
          First post on: Sep. 25 2007

Which lead to a web-site:
          Attached Files

Comment

Tee or Chally with a G-Spot up there (and vegetables)
            Attached Files

Comment

Written by TheGame 925: I believe that €œChally€ also goes under the name €œTee€

Actually not, Sir. Chally is a LB with strong "indian-like" features on her face and a rather big and crooked nose.

Apparently she is meeting guys purely for fun and not commercial interest, but I might be wrong.

She can be found chatting almost daily at AdultFriendFinder S.E. Asia room
              Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

If I am wrong then I apologize to both "Chally" and "Tee" -

Comment

And now for some biology, the best position in anal sex to reach the G-spot in the ass, is the doggy position, as the G-spot is found on the back wall of the ass towards the spine, and by rubbing on it by thrust, you make the fuckee cum.
                  i love t-girls

Comment

Not sure about...
                    http://www.askmen.com/love/vanessa/23_love_secrets.html
                    Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

(seanbeag7 @ Apr. 15 2008,05:55) And now for some biology, the best position in anal sex to reach the G-spot in the ass, is the doggy position, as the G-spot is found on the back wall of the ass towards the spine, and by rubbing on it by thrust, you make the fuckee cum.
                      and now for some "biology"?
                      if your prostate is on the 'back wall' of your ass you certainly have a unique view of the world.

but hey, if it feels good, do it. whatever works for you, baby. whatever works!

Comment

(thaibound @ Apr. 14 2008,13:26) that'd only work for me if it's doctor vivian performing the exam
                        ...... at which moment Dr Vivian would deliver the immortal medical line :

"It's only a little prick, it won't hurt a bit"          

She must be busy with patients, she hasn't posted for days .... grrrrr!
                        Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

I spoke to Dr Vivian yesterday for the first time on msn, she looked "stunning"
                          Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                          Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Did you ask her why she hasn't been back to her thread?

Her patients are running out of patience, we're dying here ......
                            Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

I have never had a Ladyboy cum while I was fucking her but early on in my "career" as a ladyboy lover, I had an experience where I did cum while the ladyboy was fucking me. It was one of the greatest sexual pleasures that I have ever had.

Comment

Tell them you'll give them 10,000baht and they will cum in their little g string before you even leave the bar
                                Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Working...
                                X