Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes...some girls buy unreasonably high-priced items eventhough there are items of the same quality! really really absurd to see it...

well I'm a budget spender so I don't really have credit problems and the like after shopping..
    www.winklergirl.com
    My Facebook
    PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

and probably Mr. reflectionsgold also means that if find the girl intrinsically nice and sincere then he would be willing to share a little something with them...

www.winklergirl.com
      My Facebook

Comment

I remember what you told me once, Salma;  how you thought it was appalling  how ladies  and ladyboys could be buying expensive brand name fashions with other people's money while living in a 3rd world country and  I couldn't agree more.    who gives a shit  what the name on the label says?

if you like the way it looks and feels, buy it!  even if it is "cheap"; don't worry that your friends may be impressed  more if you spend thousands of pesos or baht on a dress or some shoes; in 2 or 3 months they will be in the back of the closet and no one will ever see them again, and that cash could have went to something more worthwhile.

Cheap? no. Pragmatic and someone who won't allow himself to be taken advantage of? Yes, for sure, and proud of it.

Comment

yeah..you are right about that! absolutely...every season Gucci or Prada or some other designer has new clothes and what will happen is you will be relegating the clothes to your closet once they are 'out of trend'........

that's why I also choose to have classic cuts and not too trendy stuff so I can wear them and never have to worry that they will go out of style..

and yes it seems that Third Word country people are the ones who are more 'ambitious' to acquire stuff which are branded and expensive...I mean why would you try to spend beyond your means when you can go feed your kids or your own mouth with the money that you waste on this absurdly expensive stuff??
          www.winklergirl.com
          My Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by (liisawinkler @ Aug. 24 2004,11:12)
            I mean why would you try to spend beyond your means when you can go feed your kids or your own mouth with the money that you waste on this absurdly expensive stuff??
            Amen, Salma            

I have a little sponsor girl in Bangkok  who could feed her family for a year with the cash that some of these guys spend on their 'girlfriends'  with just ONE   shopping trip;  amazing.  They would rather see their temporary girlfriend wearing the latest Gucci dress while people in her crappy neighborhood are starving;  talk about warped priorities.

but then again, what do I know about fashion?  you knew me for 2 weeks Salma;  did I change my "look" once? Sandals, T-shirts, and shorts, year 'round. Sometimes sneakers and a golf shirt if I am feeling really dressy  LOL.  If that is not fashionable and people don't like it, than hang around with some other trendy motherfucker because I am not changing, for anyone.   and no ladyboy   will get brand name  shit  from me, ever; if they want a sucker to buy them that crap they are looking in the wrong place.

then again, if they are looking for someone who will treat them well, take them to dinner and for drinks, maybe on a vacation somewhere, and have good sex a couple times per day than that is OK. After all, that way "I" can share in it also. Again, generous but not stupid seems the way to go, and make sure that you enjoy how the money is being spent also.

Comment

hhahah I never was one to discriminate your personal style Jaidee but I have always hated it when people try to look at the social status of the person most specifically in self-presentation...I mean what does being dressed in the latest stuff signify when you are only going to eat at a roadside foodstand as soon as you are through showing off your 'signature' wares in the malls or bars???

it is almost funny and even absurd how some Filipinos have the latest gadgets from Nokia or Ercisson and yet their houses are not much to look at nor do they really feed themselves properly as a result of 'misplaced priorities???"

tsk tsk

this is indeed a venom that is poisoning society at large........
              www.winklergirl.com
              My Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by (liisawinkler @ Aug. 24 2004,11:29)
                hhahah I never was one to discriminate your personal style Jaidee but I have always hated it when people try to look at the social status of the person most specifically in self-presentation...I mean what does being dressed in the latest stuff signify when you are only going to eat at a roadside foodstand as soon as you are through showing off your 'signature' wares in the malls or bars???

it is almost funny and even absurd how some Filipinos have the latest gadgets from Nokia or Ercisson and yet their houses are not much to look at nor do they really feed themselves properly as a result of 'misplaced priorities???"

tsk tsk

this is indeed a venom that is poisoning society at large........
                AMen to that....not uncommon to see Filipino squatters with $500 cell phones. I have seen girls bypass sending money to their starving family in the provinces so they can buy the newest Nokia phone so they can txt their friends...disgusting.

Comment

yes it is sometimes a real pity....and ironically there are rich people who have the older version of cellphones which are cheap...this just proves that people sometimes do have the tendency to misuse their money..in many ways!
                  www.winklergirl.com
                  My Facebook

Comment

Working...
                  X