I think Nadia would put the fire out herself with the hosepipe shes got  
    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

yep Dave all Sev7en's ladys are well hung LOL
      Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

Haha  . Good one , dave

Unless she was already barfined earlier and have no water in the cannon.

Not true, seamus. I tried a postie at kc3 once..
        "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Once & once only I bet, I dont know how you do it mate, your no bigger then me,(build wise) perhaps I'm just a whimp

Comment

Phew..got an sms from Nadia, she´s ok. Seems it´s not so serious according to her.

Seamus, yes, once and doubt i´ll do it again.

Rember this commercial slogan?:
            "Theres no substitute for cubic inches."
            "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Fires in the likes of nana and soi cowboy have been surprisingly common and at the same time stay surprisingly well contained. A few years ago there was a pretty good sized blaze at soi cowboy when I was there. I was completely unaware for the longest time. The power went out in the bar I was in (I think they cut it to the whole street, but no evacuations), a bunch of candles were lit up by the staff and placed around the inside of the bar, the girls were chatting excitedly, and I thought it was a buildup to some kind of a weird show. Eventually bored, I paid up and walked outside. It was only then I had that holy crap moment and saw all the fire trucks and a bar ablaze with a huge crowd watching.

Fires attributed to electrical faults seem to be the big one. The makeshift, careless wiring jobs in many of those places are easy to see. To get to some of the restrooms in those places you have to duck under drooping, twisted wires with unraveling electrical tape.

Comment

Dont get me started on Asian Electrics

Comment

(seamus @ May 05 2008,23:59) Dont get me started on Asian Electrics  
                  I love this video... they spray water on an electrical fire... and yes this is the Thai fire department!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=GnX87WzIltk

Comment

Lost for words !

Comment

(seamus @ May 06 2008,00:59) Dont get me started on Asian Electrics  
                      Thats you and Prince Philip both then
                      Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

& To think I used to like you as well Mr Slim LOL

Comment

Good story, jadeite. I smiled when I read that.

Comment

I'm happy NEP is still there - I planned my holiday to be in & around it!

Comment

My gf got just a call from her sister...and she said all girls work....

Have we Songkrang???

Dieter
                              Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

Well, you got this news from TTChang 'on the ground' (too much Chang, I think)     Smoke was coming out top of the building next to the Rajah Tailors on the corner of NEP, although initially the staff in Carnival were panicking.  I was outside Casanova when I spotted it, and decided to leave NEP before the crowd (TTC ..wimp...   ), not wishing to get mobbed by the residents of Casanova  

All the electrics in the top end of Soi 4 were turned off, and the soi closed to traffic.  Plenty of fire tenders (none from Trumpton, btw, Jim Slim   )   Two large vehicles blocked the space outside Big Dogs, so any evacuation would have been even more problematic.   Loads of police too, but oddly I found a way to walk through any 'cordon' ...   and spotted Nadia putting out the fire.

In the end, I guess not a major fire, thank god.   But it did remind me what a major incident at the entrance to Nana Plaza could mean to us and all those who work there.
                                TT

Comment

Working...
                                X