Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st, I am not a financial advisor of any kind. 2nd have no interest in NEP's staying or going. 3rd I was trying to inform you of some of the plans of the future as reported, like it or not. 4th I am not a visiter, have been here 17 years already, so keep me informed about all you are so keen to know

Comment

(donnnnnny @ May 20 2008,10:28) did i hear right it was kahuna who set fire to  nana the other night??or was it infact kahuna who was ablaze and seen running  from  nana , begging people to throw water at him??? lmao
      same same  more shit than you can poke a blunt stick at
      Ok...I confess...it was me...I didn't do it on purpose though...I just accidently dropped my bottle of Bacardi 151 and my cigarette at the same time...Accidents will happen mate...Nobody threw water at me...they just threw shit...Kinda like my friend Cougar here...

But I hear they are building a new Nana Plaze in Roi Et...or was that Surin...Maybe it was Sakon Nakhon...I can't remember...I had too much to drink...The idea is so the Isaan girls won't have to travel so far to go to work and now they can stay near their Thai BF's...Good idea or what???
      "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(cougar52 @ May 19 2008,11:11) being that the Nana Plaza only has 2 years left

The word on the street is it will become a hotel or the like
        Oh, so it's got only got 2 years left, now that is getting bold! Do we have anyone who wants to stick their neck out for 1 year? Going once, going twice? These rumors are like the Y2K hype, only the Nana ones just keep springing up over and over. It's like crying wolf. Does anyone take these rumors seriously anymore?

Oh, and cougar52 please be so kind as to give us the exact date Nana will be gone in 2 years time so we can all have a celebration the day after--inside a Nana gogo.

Comment

www.2thebigmango.com/?p=651

You should get a kick out of the above, So, I'm not sure of the date

However; this is very true whatismatt.com/nana-plaza-is-coming-to-phuket/

Comment

The two events cited (a place called Nana opening in Phuket and Nana getting a new owner) do not spell "the end" of Nana. Not now, not in 2 years. I will add these two gems to the list two years from now along with the other things that were supposed to have killed it already like the social order, the nightlife zoning, terrorism threats, the land price, the long term master lease expiring, and so on and so forth.

Comment

(jadeite @ May 20 2008,13:28) The two events cited (a place called Nana opening in Phuket and Nana getting a new owner) do not spell "the end" of Nana. Not now, not in 2 years. I will add these two gems to the list two years from now along with the other things that were supposed to have killed it already like the social order, the nightlife zoning, terrorism threats, the land price, the long term master lease expiring, and so on and so forth.
              If you read the site link, it is a joke Justice League is
              a comic book. But, that being said I do think that NEP is on it's last legs, be I right or wrong. I just predict 2 years, let's count the days together . If I am wrong, I will ring the bell at Guess for all BM's in attendance on 20 May 2010, fair enough?

Comment

I do not know about opening and closing of a nana somewhere.

From a business stand point i do not see the hotels in the area sit there and watch a cash cow for them disapear. Plus all the shops in that area would stand to loose a fortune. Not to mention the under the table economy that im sure is massive.

Phuket

I m sure if we took a poll on that lovely
                And asked a few question im sure it would be a lively poll/debate.
                Never been prob never will go there is very much like langkwai in malaysia a tourist every 3 feet in season and no one in the off season.

Ps forgive the gramma bit pissed mother died yesterday and in here to forge things so forgive and hopefully not delete.

Comment

never even seen this post, but i was there when it happened really no big deal though. I was sitting in obsessions and all the lights went out.. I was kind of happy they did.. the lb i went with there was buying girls LDs racking up the bill.

Comment

I remember after the bomb threats, that bar girls in Nana would say, "Please bar fine me, I afraid bomb, please take me you room."

Comment

deleted by op.

Comment

(mikee76 @ May 20 2008,21:43) never even seen this post, but i was there when it happened really no big deal though. I was sitting in obsessions and all the lights went out..
                        In hindsight ... I agree it turned out to be no big deal. But we only realized that AFTER the fire was put out.   I wouldnt have fiddled in Obs, while Nana burned down  

On the subject of Nana Longevity (or not) ... I'm looking forward to my drink at Guess Bar.  Thing that convinces me - they installed a new escalator recently.  But then again, This is Thailand  
                        TT

Comment

Working...
                        X