X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(kahuna @ May 04 2008,04:37)
    (BENBEN @ May 04 2008,04:12) Funny how its always an old bloke that comes up with this theory. I think its a case of trying to convince themselves that the girl does actually want to be with them.
    Rxpharm you're too young, too kind  and too politic...

And I'm certain Thegame is too much of a gentleman...

So on behalf of all of us old blokes, BENBEN Fuck Off...
    Sorry Kahuna, hope I didnt burst your bubble or bring out your insecurities.

Well thought out and intelligent reply there. I'm sure you're next reply will be equally elegant.
    Ladyboys forever

Comment

Smelling bad due to lack of bathing, bad breath due to poor dental hygene and being a drunken asshole are sure fire turn offs to all ladys be they LB'S or GG'S. I am truly baffled at times by the appearence of Farangs as they attempt to score. I have seen and have been told that if a lady/lb does not want to get barfined by you they will quickly go to the bathroom, eat a few cloves garlic and return to chat with you. That usually does the trick and the poor girl is saved. These ladys need the money very badly but they draw the line when you present yourself like I described above.

Comment

I've seen girls laughing at old blokes behind their back and...
        When you are older you'll notice those same girls laughing at the kids, too.

Thegame925 is spot on with his assessment.

The kids are way to easily managed and fall for every trick in the book. It's much more fun for us old guys and the girls to have a good laugh at them!

Comment

(BENBEN @ May 05 2008,05:47) Sorry Kahuna, hope I didnt burst your bubble or bring out your insecurities.

Well thought out and intelligent reply there. I'm sure you're next reply will be equally elegant.
          You didn't burst any bubbles or tickle my insecurities...I've spent a bit of time with these young girls...enough to know a little about how the game works...

And I surely know I ain't smart or intelligent or eloquent or articulate like you...it's simply my standard reply to young arrogant know-it-all assholes...
          "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Lets look at this from the other side, how many times have you sat at a bar and been groped by an LB? Hands down your pants? Trying to unzip your flies at the bar? Sticking there tits in your mouth/face? Even after 4-5 advances they finally get the message and storm off in a huff - i call that rude
            Works both ways fellas, I dont think the LBs should be getting all high and mighty

Comment

wheres too well hung?

Comment

I agree with the respect part being the most important to an average LB - seen it myself when i made a total cock up in soi happy a gogo and one certain LB went balistic I had brought someone else from another bar to HER bar - she ripped into me in the toilets about lack of respect for her face. Was not an intentional plan - I just wanted to watch an England game - but lesson learnt there.

Cheers
                Mardhi

Comment

(stogie bear @ May 06 2008,03:24)
                  I've seen girls laughing at old blokes behind their back and...
                  When you are older you'll notice those same girls laughing at the kids, too.

Thegame925 is spot on with his assessment.

The kids are way to easily managed and fall for every trick in the book. It's much more fun for us old guys and the girls to have a good laugh at them!
                  Just interested to know what tricks you see the young guys falling for?
                  This is in no way a flame, but surely the majority of guys farming these girls cash on a monthly basis on the prense that they are good girls are more welloff older guys?

Comment

This is in no way a flame, but surely the majority of guys farming these girls cash on a monthly basis on the prense that they are good girls are more welloff older guys?
                    true..

A lot of young fellas get caught as well fella, in my experience it is mostly European's though. The girls don't hide the fact that they get sent lots of money from young handsome German, Italian and Swiss boyfriends.Have also come across birds who have English, Irish and American sponsors but for some reason it is not as common, maybe because of the forum..

I reckon most old boys probably know the craic... young fellas are possibly more gullible and easier to charm

Comment

Ladyboys prefer successful guys in the 40's, handsome,good heart.......

Me nearly 50

Dieter
                      Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

Its swings and roundabouts i guess.
                        You get old and young guys getting swindled, and young and old guys that know the scene aswell.
                        Suppose a lot has to do with disposable income, and statistically older guys tend to have more then younger guys. If you are indpeendantly wealthy 10k-15k-20k baht upwards a month isnt a great deal

IMHO its the older guys that will be more likely tucked up over younger guys

Comment

Looking at the poll seems the only two things nobody is bothered with is age and groping. What a relief I am an old groper, am not fat, am not rude, do not have bad breath, and do not smell. My confidence is boosted!!

Comment

If you think that, perhaps you had better go back and reread the posts...

Actually # 2 on the ladyboys' list of farang turn offs is groping....

Comment

The LBs themselves are the worst gropers out there
                              Pot, Kettle & Black

Comment

It doesn't generally happen to me because:

1. Of the type of girls I select; and

2. When I go into a bar, I'm the one in charge, not the girl...

Comment

Working...
                                X