X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(stogie bear @ May 18 2008,18:46)
    (kathylc @ May 18 2008,07:11) as well as a few drag kings...
    Dare I ask what a 'drag king' is?  
    martina fits the bill
    Attached Files

Comment

In Dallas Texas there is a club naked Fibre Latino. The ladies are not as beautiful as the ladies here but as allstar88 says " any cock in a frock "

Comment

named not naked. Hard to type with one hand

Comment

drag queens, kings, princes,princess,trolls, blokes in a dress with strap on plastic tits and a voice like barry white, hmmm its a far cry from bkk ,phuket or pty,is this really where its at?.....not for me im afraid,find it repulsive,but each to their own
          robbo

Comment

now where did i put that miniskirt!
            robbo

Comment

(nigelr69 @ May 18 2008,08:15) even though us Aussies represent a large percentage of members, I see we have been left out of this survey.
              I would
              Ah, NIgel69, I am truly sorry I did not list AUS, as well as other places, as after I posted the question, I realized it could have been worded a lot differently to include all places. My appologies to any country / nationality that felt left out as it was not my intent.

Comment

Well the what is a drag king question has been answered....I am surprised not many new what one was.

I guess your right, the majority of shemales in the USA at least if they are good looking commands big bucks..............skanks are cheap but who wants a skank. I have found that there is quite a large audience of so called "heterosexual" crossdressers who evidently throw that title to the wind when they pull on their panties for the weekend away from momma. Of course you all need to realize my views are probably a lot different due to my gender and my desires, so even those hetero types are doable for me, as well as the others.

Comment

When I want a little variation from my usual to the girls on this site, I avail myself of the services of the lovely Shandi. She is more of a femboy really; pretty face, slender smooth body, no tits,(which is okay with me), the best part is she has a nice little five inch, uncut cock that gets nice and hard. She can also cum more than once in a single session. She is versatile, and every time I've visited her it's been some of the best sex I've ever had. I'm getting a chubby thinking about it as I write this.
                  No pics, but you can find her on eros.com, in L.A.
                  Cheers,
                  -J
                  "Bankin' off of the northeast wind
                  Salin' on a summer breeze
                  And skippin' over the ocean, like a stone."
                  -Harry Nilsson

Comment

hi Strocube, Shandi looks great, however the usual addition of a "few extra inches" from your 5 to her 7 is not uncommon.With our dollar getting closer to parity with the U.S. and the gorgeous lb's on sale over there it might be time for another visit, although LOS will always be better value I would like to try all ethnic varieties.

Comment

apology accepted kathylc.
                      I presume, from your last response, that you are a female who is turned on by lb's and cd's ,or does that include drag kings as well?

Comment

Yes I am a female, and LB's CD's TV's and Drag Kings all turn me on. I do not draw a line when it comes to having sex or enjoying myself. My current partner is a Drag King....who unfortunatley does not share the same feelings as I do about shemales.

Comment

you sound like the perfect woman.If only there were more like you then more of us would live less stressful lives worrying about their partners finding out about there "secrets".A pity your partner does not share your enthusiasm.I guess its hard to find exactly the right person to share your desires with.

Comment

(nigelr69 @ May 21 2008,10:27)   you sound like the perfect woman.If only there were more like you then more of us would live less stressful lives worrying about their partners finding out about there "secrets".A pity your partner does not share your enthusiasm.I guess its hard to find exactly the right person to share your desires with.
                            My partner is strictly into females.........She does not really like my association with males be it in the tran world or straight world, and she is quick to say that a pair of panties and implants does not a female make........but she puts up with my desires to to play with the trans folks as well as the straight folks.

So.........I guess what I am realy asking in this post is if there is no shemales in your region and shemales are your thing, and not wanting to get into the gay not gay thing, do any of you seek out male company to get what you need if your unable to travel or find shemales? I tend to look for whatever turns me on at the time I am in need, which seems to be most allthe time anymore anyhow. If I reserved myself to say just shemales I would have a long lonely sex life most of the time. While I do have a few tran friends, they are still not all that common most times in this region, and tend to only come out on certain occasions........other than that they all just blend into the woodwork so to speak. So what do you all do when not in Thailand...seek out the locval tran crowds or go straight or go with same sex to pass the time or just

I guess this is one reason I like being a female as there seems to be more options as well as more willing partners to play with and for the most part a female that is bi/les is much more accepted than a male that is bi/ gay. So I can be seen with a shemale and still go on in my life without a problem where as a male friend getting seen or being associated with a shemale would be hassled seriously by society here.

Comment

In SF, Divas is about as good as it gets and I've hooked up some of the local crowd a few times. There are some stars that work there but they are not up for sale. I have had some good times with the dancers there. In a few weaker moments I've gone home with some of the P4P girls that hang there.
                              asj

Comment

Hell no !!! Most of this bitches in US have an attitutde,
                                they think they are too good....i agree most of this freelancers charge too much money and do not perform !! TV's in LOS are the best.....and very humble with not attitude !!

Comment

Working...
                                X