Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(kleetora @ May 26 2008,23:12) The real news is a LB trying to top herself... FF / SiGee / DP, hopefully this wasn't the results of your shenanigans!
    Well, the jumper faced a whole host of issues apparently. The gamut runs from unappreciative boyfriend, family, to drug and work related.

I'm pretty sure that the ones we're (Me, DP and FF) are hooking up with, are the more grounded ones.
    Always yield to temptation, it may not pass your way again.

Comment

(kleetora @ May 27 2008,00:12) Lastly, poor little Wan in the clink. I hope she's alright. It'll be a while before she graces these shores again...
      I hope you don't mind me arranging this clamp down in Sing City  

Quite a few 'returning faces' in Stringfellows this week - to coincide with my visits there.   Hehe!
      TT

Comment

TT, you're an evil man. I can't say that I wouldn't plan the same. It's good to hear that most of the Singapore branch of Strings is now safely home again. I'll need to arrange some sort of exodus from Singapore whe I fly over. I suppose I have the added bonus of asking them when they head back.

Comment

Singapore hmmm what can one say when one of the best sellers and is still on the shelves is a book called no money no honey.

Comment

bigdave, it's a great book and it even has some cheesy black and white photos if I recall. You got to love the cover.

Comment

Working...
            X