Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funny how different folks feel differntly about things...I have posted that I will NEVER go to BKK again cuz I think that city is a s-hole...and I LOVE pattaya...

not looking for a shouting match, just making an observation...and just a year ago i had a great time in Nana (2 trips)...this past trip in June, I cut my time in BKK by 50%...and decided never again (will be in Thailand again next month)...traffic, noise, smell, attitude of girls/lbs, costs rising, change in the mix of visitors from countries hostile towards americans...I see NO benefit to BKK, you can get everything (including a 4-5 star room) in pattaya...and everyone loves everyone there!

Cheers!

Comment

No argument here HT2, each to his own imo.

I think that, just as with girls, we all have our favourite places to visit against which we compare everywhere else.

For me it's Phuket, for you Pattaya and for others it's Bkk.

I think we're all agreed that LOS is the best holiday destination to have some fun and spend our hard earned money.
      jet712

Comment

(Homeless Traveler 2 @ Sep. 26 2008,22:48)  Funny how different folks feel differntly about things...I have posted that I will NEVER go to BKK again cuz I think that city is a s-hole...and I LOVE pattaya...
        pretty funny, don't wanna get off-topic but I am with Jet712 100% here ..... Pattaya should be blown up; it would be missed mostly by  fattie ex-commie families, bad actors, pedophiles and people who like crappy beaches where you can't even swim.

BKK rules by a long shot....but harder to find fem-boys in the big city.

by the way.....for you guys who have never been to Phuket [still can't imagine why; you have something against paradise??] do you know you are missing out on tons of femmy-boys?  The Royal Paradise plaza area has dozens every night.

Jeez, you fly all the way to Thailand and only go to Pattaya?  Try Phuket and the non-toxic beaches, it's a cool place.
        Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

Couldn't agree with you more!
          I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

(JaiDee @ Sep. 28 2008,00:50)
            (Homeless Traveler 2 @ Sep. 26 2008,22:48)  Funny how different folks feel differntly about things...I have posted that I will NEVER go to BKK again cuz I think that city is a s-hole...and I LOVE pattaya...
            pretty funny, don't wanna get off-topic but I am with Jet712 100% here ..... Pattaya should be blown up; it would be missed mostly by  fattie ex-commie families, bad actors, pedophiles and people who like crappy beaches where you can't even swim.

BKK rules by a long shot....but harder to find fem-boys in the big city.

by the way.....for you guys who have never been to Phuket [still can't imagine why; you have something against paradise??] do you know you are missing out on tons of femmy-boys?  The Royal Paradise plaza area has dozens every night.

Jeez, you fly all the way to Thailand and only go to Pattaya?  Try Phuket and the non-toxic beaches, it's a cool place.
            Dude, I live at the beach in Florida...one of the best in the world...i have no need to fly anywhere to enjoy the beach, I just walk about 20 yards and im there.

In 4 trips to Patts, ive never gone to the beach...and since i dont want to be swept away the a wave or fly on 2nd world communter planes, i will never go to the other beach town you speak of...

i go to patts for inexpensive (but nice) hotels, thai food and hot thai girls and ladyboys...period...never gone to see a tiger or elephant or wat...pussy, cock, n food...good enough for me.

Comment

(JaiDee @ Sep. 28 2008,00:50) by the way.....for you guys who have never been to Phuket [still can't imagine why; you have something against paradise??] do you know you are missing out on tons of femmy-boys?  The Royal Paradise plaza area has dozens every night.
              Very true and there ladyboys everywhere you look in Patong.

As well as the Royal Paradise, you've always had C&D, Soi Crocodile and Beach Road.

But the one thing that stood out for me on my last visit was the number of ladyboys freelancing now on Bangla road...they are everywhere !

I only really noticed because I was with a GG most of the time and I know way too may people to be able to play the LB field...very frustrating !
              jet712

Comment

Working...
              X