Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sent him a letter.......I am waiting for his reply now; I remember him telling me that he had a program that could take down every photo from every site really quickly and save them to his drive, and play them back through ACDsee. when he reads my mail hopefully he will reply or post here.

Comment

Amarach - what does your avatar and signature mean??
      Mister Arse

Comment

7-->
        Originally posted by (Stewart @ Sep. 04 2004,08[img
        http://www.theladyboyforums.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/wow.gif[/img]7)]
        Originally posted by
        *Looks around for the one they call Lefty...

Does he exsist?
        I believe he is a bit busy last few days....cheering on GWB at the convention in NYC!
        HA! you are quite the comedian Stewart. You know what I think of Gee Dubya, I think so little of him that I wouldn't even piss in his mouth if his teeth were on fire.
        SCum sucking piece of shit.
        Anyone who values the right to visit sites like this and values the freedom of sexual expression and still votes to support the Bush administration is a gawd damned fool.    
        Ashcroft, who I despise even more than Dubya whould shut down this site and ones like it in a New York minute if he could, and he is trying.
        Now, I'll get down from my soapbox and answer the new guy's request.
        I know of and use two download browsers. My favorite will not work for me on this site because of how the urls for each individual jpeg are configured with separate htm for each.
        That one is called Getright.
        the one to use is called teleport pro and you can get it from the following site:
        http://www.tenmax.com/teleport/pro/home.htm
        It downloads all the thumbnails too, and you need to go back and delete them but it takes only a few minutes and it downloads page after page very quickly.
        I think it was bueno cham who told me about it.

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Sep. 04 2004,21:28)
          It's a bit of a joke - Lefty is really erm... 'left' so the last thing in the world he would be doing is waving the flag for GWB (Bush)

Maybe he is still spending the prize money for "the worlds longest and most nonsensical signature on a forum" competition!

Ha Ha Ha, there are some real funny motherfuckers, and more likely, cocksuckers, running around this forum.  

Long?? Maybe. Nonsensical? Not on your life. Every one of my quotes included there, make perfect sense.    

Comment

My signature and avatar are works of art by Luis Royo (luisroyo.com). He is highly talented and I really admire his skill (envious too). Not sure what it means, but if I remember the name correctly, the work is a sculpture he did call "Gotterdamenrung"... I think.

Thanks for telling me about the program, Lefty. Downloading the trial now.

As for Bush... well, he's the reason I don't vote. Elections should be by the people as a mass and the mass did not choose him. Shows we really don't have the power. At least, not in my opinion.

Comment

That 'TelePort' link is just the job...

Thanks, Lefty... Now if anyone has the reg # I'll be a sweet and happy camper!

SB

Comment

KaZaaLite may be the place to look for it.

But you didn't hear that from me.

Comment

May I inquire as to what your settings are, Lefty? Not having much luck with the prog as of yet... maybe I need to increase page depth...

Comment

Originally posted by (ozzie @ Sep. 03 2004,22:36)
                    Hey stogie the pics don't have to be zipped to grab them all easily. And you don;t have to di it manually either. But I am sure you knew that.

Also zipped jpegs will not compress too much as they are alreayd compressed. So not a great saving in badnwidth.
                    I've shoot girls for some sites that do this. In fact, one site "claims" to be the first adult site to offer this service. They also offer high res and low res picture sets. Just thought to mention that so you all can ask for that too! As far as the zipping goes, the owners of the lady sites report that they "thought" bandwidth would go down, but in fact they discovered that bandwidth "increased". Many people still load the pictures online, and true, compressing jpgs doesn't decrease the size much as jpgs are already compressed.

So, it is a nice feature which really isn't that difficult to do (just hit a few buttons), but it probably won't save on bandwidth.

Comment

Originally posted by (Amarach @ Sep. 09 2004,02:48)
                      May I inquire as to what  your settings are, Lefty? Not having much luck with the prog as of yet... maybe I need to increase page depth...
                      First I click on file, then on 'new project wizard', then on 'search a website for files of a certain type', then on the next page i insert the url for the first page of whomever's gallery i want to download, then check how many pages deep that gallery goes, it is default set at '3' and for this site that is usually enough. Then on the Project Configuration page, I click on 'add', then on 'graphics', then i type in my user name and password and this does not hold for the next time, which is a downer but a small one. then after the finish page i save it to whatever folder i want, and then up top i click on the right facing arrow. after all the jpegs are downloaded, i click 'save', then i highlight the thumbnails a few at a time and delete them and then i 'save' again. Then I'm done.
                      I hope that helped. That is how I taught myself to do it, and there may better ways, but this works for me so I stay with it. I only use teleport on this site and when i used to belong to exotic t-girls which I think is also a bueno cham site.

Comment

I will give that a try. I set the URL for ...com/members/ and set depth at 4 pages with JPGs only selected, but that didn't go too well.

Comment

One thing just occured to be... about the zip archives, that is.

Why not have a members+ feature. Regular, paying members get the current, but people who pay an additional get a few extra features. This would cover bandwidth.

Of course, I know a lot of people will hate me for that suggestion.

Comment

Originally posted by (Amarach @ Sep. 11 2004,02:39)
                            I will give that a try. I set the URL for ...com/members/ and set depth at 4 pages with JPGs only selected, but that didn't go too well.
                            Not sure if you did this, but I only download one model gallery at a time, b/c I put them each in their own folders. So,
                            I'll paste in a url such as this
                            http://www.asian-ts.com/members/04/aug_soda/index.html,
                            then set the depth depending on how many pages that gallery has, but it is ok to put the depth number of pages as more than are there. If you put 6 pages deep and the gallery is only 3, then it just stops at three.
                            It is really simple once you get the hang of it.

Comment

Yeah, it is a nice prog. I messed with the settings and got it just right now.

Comment

The idea of a 'members plus' program as been discussed and dismissed.

If you pay a dime for this site then you should see the lot. Segregating membership at various levels is an insult to members in my book.

The way we should move forward is to provide as much content as possible to everyone who wants to be a part of our family.

Sorry - but the VIP lounge is closed in this airport! Drink at the bar with the rest of us!

Comment

Working...
                                X