Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photographers kit should...

Bee from September - Is this a joke?

Since pubes got the universal thumbs DOWN from the guys a month ago I can assume that this set is just there as a sort of joke!

Nothing like a thicket you can lose a flock of fucking sheep in!

Oh wait - if I don't like it I can just skip it right?
    Attached Files

Wooly mammoth of the month award goes to... BEE!

Comment

I think Um will be worse on the 15th..........

next time there is a photographic assignment we will send the Stogie Bear....of course it will be no problems for him to work in 4 or 5 girls in one day at 2 hours per shoot, as well as making them shave pubic areas and get rid of bra strap indentations, knee scrapes, tattoos and any other imperfections.   Hey, what the hell......he doesn't work with the models, he just criticizes 'em!

Comment

Originally posted by
        he doesn't work with the models, he just criticizes 'em!
        That's not fair... There are plenty of girls that I really do like, and I ain't scared of heaping praise on the models that I like and the photos that I really enjoy seeing.

It cuts both ways, doesn't it? Do you want us to just say nice things about the nice fotos of the nice girls!

It would be a bit dull if we all wrote nice rosy stuff about every girl and every set.

So - just to re-iterate - Stogie hates pubes!

I'll get the t-shirt printed in the morning!
        Attached Files

Comment

I am not big into the pubic hairs either, or the knee scrapes, and I especially hate it when the girls can look like Marilyn Monroe when you see them out at night but they come over for a photo shoot wearing jeans and sandals and no make-up, looking like they just got off the farm in Udon.

But remember this is a business; we have to shoot 25 girls in a month now to keep everyone happy, and the majority of these are done in hotel rooms which are running up a big tab for the company. we usually do 4 or 5 per day, every day for a week straight or so. It would be great to say to model A when she shows up at 1PM; 'sorry, go home and shave your pubic areas and get some nicer clothes on and some make-up before we work with you. and oh ya......wait a week before you come back so that bruise on your knee goes away.' but of course that is not possible. Model B is coming in 2 hours, Model C is coming at 5, and so on.....we have to shoot these girls pretty much "as is" and thankfully 90% of the time they look pretty damned good, especially when we get them into the tacky shit that we buy for them LOL.

Um is thicker than Bee in the pubic area.....check the Clubhouse; she is waiting for the Jackson 5 reunion tour! {sorry Stogie, I stole that one from you}

Comment

If anyone had time and Photoshop, you could airbrush the bruises and scrapes away... but time seems to always be short, doesn't it?

Bloody hell, only 24 hours in a day.

Comment

Originally posted by (Amarach @ Sep. 15 2004,02:05)
              If anyone had time and Photoshop, you could airbrush the bruises and scrapes away... but time seems to always be short, doesn't it?
              Originally posted by
              If you say so...

I say that it is worth the time and effort to fix this stuff. Lose those horrible blood scabs on the knees and lose those annoying spots on the bum, too!

It's not hard and it's not a big chore...

We should be the SPORTS ILLUSTRATED web site of Asian TS girls not RAZZLE!

(Brits will get that!)

Comment

Is it my imagination or do the lbs have a greater than normal number of spots/pimples on the ass?

Comment

Must be the hormones?! Same as some drug taking bodybuilders get...
                  Only a thought..

Comment

and the prize goes to MrDragon , the hormones do cause an increase in acne.
                    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Originally posted by (Amarach @ Sep. 15 2004,02:05)
                      cool, anything else we should airbrush away? tattoos? those ugly raised scabs where they all had childhood innoculations? {see Poom}. birthmarks? of course we have to cut down on the hairy bushes on girls like Um and Bee also, and give the girls that "embalmed" look that stogie likes so much with his photoshop toys.

then when you guys meet the girls and see all the imperfections [basically the REAL girl, not a computer-generated model] you are let down......great ideas. I say leave 'em the way they are; girls like Chompoo and Dina and the vast majority of ladyboys here don't need any help to make them look good.

Comment

Dang, from the title, I thought the garden shears would be used for making post-ops on the spot. I thought "How clever!"

I agree regarding the pubes. Liked the pics Stogie posted - all the girls should look like these! It's also more pleasing to the tongue.

What's up with bruises? Where the hell are those coming from? I've never met a girl with bruises. Do you beat them first? Chase them down and drag them back to your parlor of sin? We want to know!
                        Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Because of this post I've purchased a battery operated shaver with hopes of shoots like this not happening again. I must admit that one difficulty I have is that I'm looking at the shoot through a small one inch electronic view-finder. I find that I do miss small details often. First time I really see the shoot is after I'm done and review the pictures. Also, we just never know what the ladyboy will look like naked until the shoot has begun. So, I have instructed Poo to inspect the gals IF possible before the shoot and we will carry the shaver in case they need to shave. Poo has been asked to inform me if she sees something wrong like that during the shoot. Very strange to believe but I'm so concerned with so many other factors and then with viewing the picture on that small screen that I can miss things like that. Poo will make sure I don't again.

We have had times when we've had them shave their legs before the shoot and I remember times when Poo has taken the ladyboys into the restroom at the bar so she can inspect parts of their body which might be a problem before we'll schedule them. Other times we've been in a middle of a shoot and discovered we shouldn't continue. I can probably list about 5 sets I never have and never will send because of issues I discovered AFTER they took their clothes off. Ask me sometime and I'll post some REALLY nasty pictures here one day.

We had been carrying a Bic razor in our bag. We realized the problem when we finally had to use it. The gals legs were so cut up that I had to really concentrate on NOT looking at the viewfinder and watching her bleeding legs. I kind of think she cut them up on purpose as she was upset that we made her shave them. And, Poo said she DID tell her about the legs "before" the shoot, yet she didn't shave them. So, now we have an electric. It's one of those beard shavers so that should be good for legs and grown area.

Ask and you shall receive.

Comment

Originally posted by (Mickey_Mouse @ Sep. 17 2004,00:49)
                            I must admit that one difficulty I have is that I'm looking at the shoot through a small one inch electronic view-finder.  I find that I do miss small details often.  First time I really see the shoot is after I'm done and review the pictures....  Very strange to believe but I'm so concerned with so many other factors and then with viewing the picture on that small screen that I can miss things like that.
                            Just a tip - you might find that you have a quicker review ability if you get a camera -> TV adaptor cable. Then, you can plug the camera into the TV and see on a larger screen what the picture looks like. Also, the girl can see it and admire herself... These cables are a few bucks, and often they come with the camera. Very useful!
                            Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Originally posted by (post-op lover @ Sep. 17 2004,14:49)
                              Originally posted by (Mickey_Mouse @ Sep. 17 2004,00:49)
                              I must admit that one difficulty I have is that I'm looking at the shoot through a small one inch electronic view-finder.  I find that I do miss small details often.  First time I really see the shoot is after I'm done and review the pictures....  Very strange to believe but I'm so concerned with so many other factors and then with viewing the picture on that small screen that I can miss things like that.
                              Just a tip - you might find that you have a quicker review ability if you get a camera -> TV adaptor cable.  Then, you can plug the camera into the TV and see on a larger screen what the picture looks like.  Also, the girl can see it and admire herself...  These cables are a few bucks, and often they come with the camera.  Very useful!
                              EXCELLENT tip and much appreciated. I did think of it before and took my camera to a store, hooked it up to a small 6 inch panel, and tried taking some shots in the store. I found that the screen quality was lower and a factor. So, before spending the money I tried a test. I have another video camera which is small, but has a very nice sized screen. I first tried connecting it to my left arm, but that didn't work well, so then I managed to attach it so it hung on my mid-section. The shoot I did with Gat was done with this in fact. The weight, the wires, and jumping around to different rocks made me stop in the middle of that session and disconnect everything. I'm often hanging on the side of a rock when shooting many of the shoots. If I was shooting inside this wouldn't be a problem as I could just connect it to a tv. Yet, I will consider this again as I might be able to rig something that works well outside.

Comment

Working...
                              X