X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i voted for Kahk as well .

Obviously all the guys who voted for Guess havent been to thailand or they are not real ladyboy lovers or didnt check below her face line.

rex

Comment

...mmm... Rex, dun agree here completely ... also a LB adict can be versatile

Comment

Originally posted by (lipflipper @ Sep. 19 2004,22:59)
        a post-op tops the list and we are expected to belive the numbers are legit?  
        I was surprised to see that poll vote also, and I swear it wasn't me that voted all those times for Guess; I like some posties but she is not one of them {Kitar would get my vote, though}.

I just always assumed that the "girl of the month", in this case Pim, always gets the most votes because their face is more visible and we are kind of 'pushing' her. She got my vote and I was surprised when I opened the poll and saw Guess was the leader. I am sure Stogie isn't stuffing the ballot box in her favor either!

Is it too late to get Ralph Nader on the ballot?
        Attached Files

Comment

For me its kind of a surprise that Areeya is not in the 1:st spot...Remember how popular she was at first...
          But something happend?! Right?! Her attitude changed...dramatic,as far as Im concerned.
          Still I did vote for her..shes still a real hottie

Comment

ya, that does seem to be the case; some people have been turned off after they meet her and so her popularity at least on this website has diminished somewhat. She is still very popular on the internet as a whole and certainly with guys like you who only see her pics and have never met her; if you like ladyboys it's pretty hard NOT to like this one just based solely on her photos.

I have known her 3 years now and again, she has never done one thing to dissuade me from thinking that she is anything but a good kid with a kind heart. I don't doubt the guys that have met her and have not been impressed because of the attitude they get, but until she proves something different to me personally I have no reason to change my feelings about her.

Still voted for Pim...more my type.

Comment

I have never met her so I just go by the pictures actually I have never met any to the choices . So for pure beauty I will vote three more times for my favorite

Comment

Wise words from u guys...But as I actally have met her..and eventually had sex with her (even though she acted like a real "Psyco-bitch"...) I feel I know what Im talking about. I made my decision up...
                Still think shes a real stunner and its a shame she showed me her bad side too...

But who nows...maybe she had feelings for me ..and was disapointed things dident go as she expected

Comment

Originally posted by (MrDragon @ Sep. 20 2004,16:17)
                  as I actally have met her..and eventually had sex with her (even though she acted like a real "Psyco-bitch"...)
                  it's discouraging to hear that but it seems to be the over-riding theme of most of the guys who have met her.

Comment

Fair enough...let us leave it to that and I hope all other guys make their own opinions about the lady..
                    Who knows..I might even get her a second chance?

Comment

... have met her at Nana .... lack on personality and damned beautiful, but there are lots of hidden jewels around too.

Comment

I bet Ralphie could crank out some great consumer ladyboy reports. Perhaps a list of ladyboys who can't get it up?

Comment

The poll is from one of those freebie sites on the web. I am looking for something better and if anyone can help me out then please let me know...

But it isn't supposed to be very scientific,anyway!

SB

Comment

Working...
                          X