Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

22 hmmm , yeah well we all lie about our age , size , income dont we .

I know she burnt you JaiDee and i still have no idea why that transpired , but Benz is always great to me always , even if i see her out with a customer she will always go out of her way to say hello and chat with me a bit , unlike some , Ravee for example who just dont want to know me if they have a punter , plenty of others too but Ravee sticks in my mind , still think Ravee is great just annoys the crap outta me she does that .

So Welcome back Benz

Comment

.and who cares... to anyone living in the UK she looks fucking awesome!
      She does,real nice kid. Has a funny posh accent now!

Also, Naang Faa, do you know whether she is planning on returning to Thailand any time? We both hope she is doing great there of course, but would also love to see her again some time
      I last spoke to her on the 2nd,she said she was only going to be in Thailand for about 3 weeks..she seems happy and settled here...

be careful with this girl, she has been known to tell nastly lies
      She told me i was beautiful...

x
      Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

(stogie bear @ Jul. 20 2008,20:37) with proper management and a decent website that ISN'T designed as an ego trip for the designer she could be making over 100,000 pounds a year working part time.
        Stogie - seriously?

You reckon there's a hundred grand a year to be made from a good LB website?

I know a fair bit about web design. (Truth is, technically I know jack shit, but I've had web designers working for me for years and I know what to get them to do to make it look slick.) I also know some hot LBs. I'm going pimping!

Maybe we could talk about this a bit more.

One thing about Benz though. There's a video sequence of her on Asian.TS, off the top of my head around April 07, and she definitely has the X factor, possibly more than any other LB on the site. So beautiful, so sensual, so totally fucking into it. That does make a difference!

Comment

No... Not the website... They are useless as stabnd alone entertainment.

But SHE could be fucking her way to a fortune if she had a good manager and shopping cart website.

A ladyboy like Benz in London could work 3 or 4 nights a week for 500 quid a pop. Very quickly she gets a circle (oo er!) of wealthy regulars who book through the site or her answering service.

I was in Guess Bar last night talking shop with a mate and we looked around and saw over 20 gorgeous and lonely ladyboys either chatting, plying pool , dancing or fiddling with their hair...

That small bar if it was moved to London could make 10,000 pounds a day with almost no effort.

Shame it's next to impossible to get the girls out there and to get them to keep their attitudes once they've been there for a few weeks...

Oh well... we can dream!

Comment

And let us not forget that at least half the LBs in the UK end up with an Albanian or Bulgarian boyfriend, who takes their money, knocks them around and gets them hooked on some type of drugs.

I have met a few hundred Malay, Chinese, Filipina, and a dozen or so Thai LBs that work/have worked in London and can only think of a half-dozen who have made and kept money.

Comment

(stogie bear @ Jul. 20 2008,20:18) Argggghhhh!Another slow loading shitty website with 'No Right Click' and fucking crap disco music blaring out!      :wanker:Filipinos should be globally banned from web design!   You have been warned! What a fucking useless pile of shit!And who on earth writes this shit... A 'courtesan?' For fucks sake!  
              nice one stogie, who writes that shite? and the disco music anybody really want to hear that? shite! BENZ..........drive you round the benz?...............if i wanna hear good music ill go to NANA or WALKIN ST
              robbo

Comment

(thegame925 @ Jul. 20 2008,22:24) And let us not forget that at least half the LBs in the UK end up with an Albanian or Bulgarian boyfriend, who takes their money, knocks them around and gets them hooked on some type of drugs.

I have met a few hundred Malay, Chinese, Filipina, and a dozen or so Thai LBs that work/have worked in London and can only think of a half-dozen who have made and kept money.
                "A ladyboy like Benz in London could work 3 or 4 nights a week for 500 quid a pop"

Why pay that? Get to know a class act and stick with them. You can pay what you like but most girls love a bit of loyalty, for about £150 - 200. £500 would fly you to Thailand return

Comment

Why pay that?
                  For discretion.

Not everyone can pop over to the LOS on a whim.

There are plenty of people (especially Arabs) who would line up for Benz and they don't want to come to this craphole to do it. They also want to keep their work and families in the dark about how they spend that 'over time!'

Get to know a class act and stick with them. You can pay what you like but most girls love a bit of loyalty...
                  No they don't. If they loved a bit of loyalty they'd stay in Thailand and live with a Thai man! They are there for business not for the tender sweet love of a pauper.

Even the occasional P4P players (like the PI nurses, etc) ain't looking to settle down with a nice chap with a good heart. It's just a way to line their pockets and have some fun.

Comment

spot on stogie i wouldnt mind betting that most of the members and guest on this very forum have never set foot in LOS.its not a critisism or putdown just a fact most people cant do it,im self employed single and beholden to nobody,not the same for most.so i can understand why some guys may go with a hooker in their own back yard. decretion etc can be vital.......................i dont give a shite tho i please myself.so very true also that the majority of LB are not seeking " a good heart" many dont know what that means ,never will.my philosophy personally is never try a relationship with a gg/lb that is or has been in p4p. they have learnt a very certain way of looking at guys thats hard to change.
                    robbo

Comment

Beautiful pics.

Though I'm not coming 20 feet near here after her barebacking on that one site. Don't trust that one.
                      * LadyboyDolls.com
                      * Third World Media
                      * Black Ops Media

Comment

my philosophy personally is never try a relationship with a gg/lb that is or has been in p4p. they have learnt a very certain way of looking at guys thats hard to change...
                        You will live long and prosper, my friend!

Comment

(stogie bear @ Jul. 30 2008,04:53)
                          my philosophy personally is never try a relationship with a gg/lb that is or has been in p4p. they have learnt a very certain way of looking at guys thats hard to change...
                          You will live long and prosper, my friend!
                          Agreed.
                          * LadyboyDolls.com
                          * Third World Media
                          * Black Ops Media

Comment

Totally agree guys,although i havn't had my fingers burnt in los, p4p people are different in there outlook.
                            Keep it buisness, and wear a hat
                            i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

Working...
                            X