X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feet

After clicking on the latest posting of Ice (tentatively because she was listed as a post-op) I find myself puzzled....

For curiosity sake, which part of our body is the picture of her foot trying to stimulate?

For me it stimulated my bowel and that small gland that generates bile.

Quite possibly the least erotic photo I have ever seen....what is the thinking behind presenting this rubbish?

I haven't laughed so much in ages!

Comment

Some people like feet .
      They dont do much for me ...unless their in high heels.
      click on .

Comment

Then I stopped laughing and realised I had been guilty of much the same thing when I posted a shoot of Kui in the Clubhouse!

Sorry chaps!

Comment

yo jason are you refering to the size of those gun boats? if so i concur but i guess we just gotta take the good with the bad, huhhh as for me i am a other weight ass with the taste that requires going to third wourld countrys and buying affection.

Comment

Comment

If you look really hard there are some feet there someplace!

Comment

damn dile up those are some coconut climbers ugggg nothing pasable there

Comment

That book on the Headboard of your Bed ; Mary Higgins Clark, Was it any good ? ? ?
                  Oh yea, the girl is pretty nice too. So how was the book ?
                  My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

I'm a big fan of British mystery novels!

Comment

Originally posted by (mirimark @ Sep. 24 2004,00:47)
                      That book on the Headboard of your Bed ;   Mary Higgins Clark,   Was it any good ? ? ?
                      Oh yea,  the girl is pretty nice too. So how was the book ?
                      Lol and i thought i was the only one who did look at the book too

Comment

Originally posted by (JasonX @ Sep. 23 2004,23:47)
                        Quite possibly the least erotic photo I have ever seen....what is the thinking behind presenting this rubbish?
                        believe it or not, as with anything else around here, we get people writing in with foot fetishes asking that they can see more feet photos! usually with stockings and heels attached, but there were 400 pics in Snicks series of Ice; I figured ONE foot photo couldn't hurt.

if you didn't like that you should have seen the ones that DIDN'T make the final edit!

Comment

Seems I'm the only one who has a big feet&nail fetish here, but this picture of Ice's feet is really disgusting.
                          Feetshots only when the fetish-object is worth shooting, PLEASE!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

^

What is it with the world...

If we are gonna show feet then let's do it properly!
                            Attached Files

Comment

Now - can we see some of our Thai girls doing THIS please?
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X