• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Absolutely!!!!
    Attached Files
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

It's not only the feet. It's the shape of the toes, the length of the nails, the heels of course and the accessories, like toe rings, ankle chains, etc.
      I know that this is not a site for feet fetishism, but it's just that if one of the photographers stumbles over a natural feet beauty, he kept that in mind and maybe do some shots extra.

Just to give you some ideas: This for example are just beautiful toes with perfectly done nails of a latin t-babe:
      Attached Files

Comment

And that for instance is some cool stuff for the nail freaks:
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by (JasonX @ Sep. 24 2004,12:47)
          After clicking on the latest posting of Ice (tentatively because she was listed as a post-op) I find myself puzzled....

For curiosity sake, which part of our body is the picture of her foot trying to stimulate?

For me it stimulated my bowel and that small gland that generates bile.

Quite possibly the least erotic photo I have ever seen....what is the thinking behind presenting this rubbish?
          hahahahhaa.....i think i have uglier feet........but i could not help but laugh too.......well if it is something that stimulates people i would always respect that though
          www.winklergirl.com
          My Facebook
          PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

I donnot think there can be anything ugly on you SALMA

Comment

Originally posted by (reflectionsgold @ Sep. 26 2004,09:57)
              I donnot think there can be anything ugly on you SALMA
              Er... ME?

(Just a thought!)

Comment

Pictures 2 and 3 look pretty good. I don't know about other guys, but I like the symmetry of a well shaped foot. Delicate toes, a nice arch, small heels & ankles, the large toe's nail going upward from the back of the nail out ward and a pinky toe that appears to lend a supporting role to the rest of the toes are what I seem to be attracted to in a foot. Most people€™s feet are either just average or plain unattractive. But there is a small percentage of people who€™s feet are well shaped and taken care of which seem to add to the overall appearance of someone.

I've always had a foot fetish and it's only in the last couple of years that I've really analyzed what it was about feet that I like so much. So the above may help to address some people's dismay at a foot lover's delight.

Well kept feet are a turn on. But feet that have nasty, long nails, cracked skin on the heels, scrunched up toes or dirt under the nails are not attractive to most guys, even us foot lovers. Some of these other pictures above are just fucking nasty. Long, nasty nails going any which way and colored with what every colored nail polish was on sale that week at Boots.

For me, having nice feet €˜stepping€™ on my face while I€™m fucking missionary style will help me cum much faster that usual. And I like sucking on cute toes, too. There is probably some derogatory factor going on here. But that€™s right up there with having cum splattered all over my mouth and face, getting called a slut while getting butt plowed and having people piss on my face.

My latest fantasy, soon to come true, is to have my ladyboy friend put her foot on my face while I'm laying down on the floor (while in one of these Thai style bathrooms) and pissing on her foot while I suck on the toes and lick the soles. The foot's already been picked out and I can't WAIT. Ha!

Comment

...you mean something like this Cupidman?
                  Attached Files

Comment

Stogie are you Cupidman in disguise?

Comment

My ex-girlfriend had a gay friend who reccomended toe sucking.

I have been the recipient of toe sucking several times since then and it is (strangely) erotic. It is hard to imagine but the toes seem to be an erogenous zone. (did I spell that right).

Having sampled the benefits of being a 'suckee' I have provided this service to several girls and the reaction seems to be:
                      1. what the fuck are you doing? followed by
                      2. hey that's rather nice. Don't stop.

Comment

For Thais and most Buddhists and Hindus, the foot is a dirty thing, not to be pointed towards someone or to touch someone. A westerner with the erotic approach to actually licking a foot has deep cultural barriers to overcome.

Comment

Originally posted by
                          For Thais and most Buddhists and Hindus, the foot is a dirty thing, not to be pointed towards someone or to touch someone. A westerner with the erotic approach to actually licking a foot has deep cultural barriers to overcome
                          Originally posted by
                          My ex-girlfriend had a gay friend who reccomended toe sucking.
                          Actually, the 2 people I refer to were both from Asian/Buddist backgrounds.

Comment

we are all sick fucks

Comment

Originally posted by
                              we are all sick fucks

Comment

I have a foot fetish !! Kui is just fantastic!! A lady's foot is extremely enticing to me, it may well show the degree of hygeine she is willing to attain. I love the curve of the arch from the heel to the ball of the foot. Long nails are out, and I prefer un-painted nails. It can reveal the personal the hygeine I am seeking!!

Just my personal observations. OH, I hve been known to adore a clean, manicured foot and toes, from time to time.

DANNO
                                You no care me DIE !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X