Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As an experiment, cover up Isabel's face and just look at her body. If you like hard bodied ladyboys with no tits, her bod isn't bad.

I know Areeya's a superstar but I would prefer to sleep with Froen.

Comment

Hello! What´s wrong?
      It is a voluntary thing to join, read and watch this website.

The reasons why the ladyboys look here like anothers might be:
      - They live in Asia and have same kind of habitus (what a wonder!!)
      - There are so many of them in this site (hooray!) that it makes you blind!

If someone likes MORE variety than here - go THERE! & D.I.Y.
      If someone likes more variety on web - join another site if u like (I wonder if someone finds better - & if u do - please inform. A good competition is a base of this free enterprise system - and good for us as customers).
      - If u want bigger variety of images to see than here - just download and learn to work with photoshop.

I am happy with my membership that will end soon. I quit for some months and join again when I am back from LOS.

Thanks!

G

Comment

For the record, Playboy sucks, Penthouse rocks.

The people paying Hughs wages would disagree!

(I prefer Penthouse too! Actually I really prefer the 'Mayfair' magazine of the eighties. Great mag! I'm sure Playboy makes more money and has more enthusiastic readers than 'Razzle!'

(For Brits only - I don't think you can get Razzle in the US!)

Anyway - if the site membership numbers are bouyant I doubt whether much will change, so you are in luck!

Comment

hey beandip......if transition is what turns you on buy a silkworm!
          I for one, am not interested in the "morphing" stage of a ladyboy.....I pay to see the finished product. Please don't tell me that Isabel has any chance of ending up as a butterfly!!

The PI girls on this site are FUCKING ugly.....the Indonesian girls on this site are FUCKING ugly.....and now, somehow, they are finding ugly Thai girls??!! I am just about to go to the Emporium and I can guarantee you that I will see 3 or 4 ladyboys that should be on this site........the problem is that complaicency has set in here and they think that quantity and not quality is what we want...

Get off your ass JD and do what you did so well for the last 3 years.......

Comment

Well - let's keep the negative comments from becoming mean spirited. I'm sure we have gotton the message by now!

I actually would like to see the transitions of some pretty ladyboys, and I have enjoyed 'growing up' with a few of the models on this site. It's fun to see them as they get on with their lives. I hope we don't abandon the girls who helped get this site started!

On the other hand - there is a level of attractiveness that is universal and transends personal preferences. I don't like the idea of dipping below that line in order to simply fill up space or make up the numbers.

In the defence of this site I will say that it is less than 3 years old and still very much in its' own sense 'morphing'! Not much of an excuse if you are paying now, but I'll guarantee that JD will read all of these comments and shape the site to please the majority of people here that pay the bills. (That's where the money is right?)

I do agree that poor Isabel is NOT an example of a ladyboy 'in transition'! I also suspect that beandip is either JD in disguise or a major share holder!

Anyway - your frustration is not unique and my 'inbox' has a common theme these days. You ARE being heard!

My biggest hope for 2005 is that we spend a lot of money on new Thai girls, abandon the other countries and get the cream of the crop posing for interesting and varied shoots.

I'm sure also that this is exactly what is going to happen.

Comment

You are right.....this is a fantastic website and I have had a great deal of fun over the last couple of years.

I guess, like everything, a kick up the ass every now and then keeps you interested.

I am sure that all the gripes will be listened too and taken on board for what they are....constructive criticism.

The fact is that it is still the best website for ladyboys on the net and has, in my opinion, the most "client friendly" managers available.

As you say Stogie, enough negative comments.....I am sure the message has been heard (mind you it is hard to forgive Isabel)

Comment

Originally posted by
                biggest hope for 2005 is that we spend a lot of money on new Thai girls, abandon the other countries and get the cream of the crop posing for interesting and varied shoots.
                Just to be clear, "interesting and varied" does NOT mean noir, arty-farty, correct??
                Mister Arse

Comment

I DO like to see transitioning girls.
                  I DO like the PI girls.
                  I DO like the Indo-girls.
                  ... and I rather spend a whole night with Froen than with Areeya (although I'm absolutely no long-timer!).
                  This site is called Asian TS (=transsexuals). Being transsexual describes the state of mind and NOT of the physis of a person. Transitioning girls are as much TS as a post-op TS. If this site would be just about displaying chicks with dicks than it wouldn't be of any particular interest, as there are thousands of others in the net as well.
                  So far they showed a variety where everybody could find something to his own taste. Of course we can discuss the variety of taste, but it's pretty senseless to argue about what should be on this site and what not.
                  Keep on going with your work, guys! This is still the best - and actually the most sophisticated - TS-website in the net!

MK
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

how does it feel to suck ten fuck a ladyboy?!

Comment

Originally posted by (simplytrue @ Oct. 02 2004,05:37)
                      how does it feel to suck ten fuck a ladyboy?!
                      How does it feel to be mis-understood?

One is my limit! Ten is a bit too much for me, even in my dreams!

Comment

Originally posted by (Stewart @ Oct. 02 2004,00:07)
                        Originally posted by
                        biggest hope for 2005 is that we spend a lot of money on new Thai girls, abandon the other countries and get the cream of the crop posing for interesting and varied shoots.
                        Just to be clear, "interesting and varied" does NOT mean noir, arty-farty, correct??
                        Correct - that artsy stuff is for The Clubhouse only! The main site is where all the main action should be.

Beautiful girls doing VERY naughty things in a rude and depraved manner!

Comment

Originally posted by
                          So far they showed a variety where everybody could find something to his own taste.
                          That won't change!

You are missing the point here I think. Let's try and clarify this a bit, eh? Variety is a good thing - everyone agrees on this, right?

I don't mind a chunky girl thrown in once a month (if she is pretty and photographed properly in a complimentary light.)

I can live with the post ops because I can appreciate their beauty - but they have to be beautiful to have their beauty appreciated, right?

The boys in transition I can deal with - if they are boys in transition and not mechanics in a tu-tu trying to pay their rent with lipstick!

I can deal with the PI girls if there is some restraint on the amount that are inflicted on us each month and the ones that make it onto the front cover actually have a front cover worth looking at!

(In the case of the PI girls most were OK. In the case of the Indo chicks we were screwed! But there weren't that many anyway so no-one got pissed off.)

There is a point where, despite your preferences and personal quirks, that a dog is just a dog.

It should be barking on a rival site, or better still - put down!

Being better than the other sites is simply not good enough. Being number one in the ratings is not good enough (at least for me!)

At the moment I am hearing some people saying it's OK to drink your own piss, because it's better than nitric acid, when in fact there is a perfectly good bottle of Scotch on the table!

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Oct. 02 2004,08:18)
                            At the moment I am hearing some people saying it's OK to drink your own piss, because it's better than nitric acid, when in fact there is a perfectly good bottle of Scotch on the table![/b]

Taking that one step further, It's much better drinking some else's Scotch (or Beer Chang) than drinking their piss!  

Even though I love girls like Dina, if all the girls on the site looked like Dina it would get old really fast.  The exotic looks of the Indo girls are a real turn on (to me) even if they are not as "womanly" as Thai girls.

Comment

What's this? Stogie Bear as a voice of reason? Well, good post. I kinda like the mix that this site offers....keep up the good work. That was my main point in the past posts .....variety is good, Mcdonalds is not.

my 2 cents

Comment

Originally posted by
                                This site is called Asian TS (=transsexuals). Being transsexual describes the state of mind and NOT of the physis of a person. Transitioning girls are as much TS as a post-op TS.
                                Yes I think we are all aware what a transsexual is. So accordding to you then we should also be seeing F to M transsexuals as well as pre-transitioning transsexuals?

Originally posted by
                                If this site would be just about displaying chicks with dicks than it wouldn't be of any particular interest
                                Really I thought that was what the majority of members wanted to see that is certainly why I am here, to see passable, attractive girls with a little extra.

Comment

Working...
                                X