Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by (JasonX @ Oct. 01 2004,00:26)
    Just checked out the new posts.....the following comments are an opinion only and are obviously open to scathing criticism::

Areeya - - come on guys who do you think you are fooling? You are dealing with professional perverts here!! Of course there is no doubt about the quality of the girl. Anyone else feel a sense of deja vu here??......absolutely identical to the last spread of her except for the slight costume change. Same sofa, chair everything.....including the same time of day! No cum shot so the only mystery is "Was this set taken 5 minutes before the last set or 5 minutes after the last set??". My bet is before so in fact we are probably,in reality, seeing the first set of Areeya not the second. Probably wont bother the average punter but for me I sum it up in one word...LAZY.

Kahk -
    - not really my type but still vintage ATS and what we expect from this website....thumbs up.

Froen-- one of the few PI girls without a beer gut. Again not my type but still passable and probably will appeal to the majority.....neutral.

Anny-
    - same as Kahk....a vintage ATS shoot with a stock standard Pattaya ladyboy. Nothing special here but not offensive......passable

Isabel-[B]- my favourite shoot of all time!!!! I want to drink with the man who was brave enough to stand in the same room with this monster! I absolutely LOVE the model bio....one of the funniest things I have read in a long time. The clincher "she had cheerleader written all over her face..." is brilliant! Although I think there is a spelling mistake...where it says "freelancer" I think you meant to say "boil lancer" in relation to the thing hanging off her chin. I challenge anyone to look at the picture below and not immediately think " quick, get a stick and kill it!"

I think it is a good variation to post one absolute shocker every week.....and to dress it up in a cheerleaders costume...sheer genius!! Well done guys!!

Jason I beleive that you are over reacting, what do get these days for $20. a month, for christ sake it cost me more then that to park my car every day.
    Personally I don't even look these pictures nor videos anymore , I get more fun just reading this forum.

Lovelane

Comment

Lovelane you are completely correct.....and I also get more enjoyment out of the forum.
      I just thought the forum was getting a bit boring and I certainly believe the quality of the girls has deteriorated in the past couple of months.
      We are looking at "ladyboys" here, at least that is what I pay to do.....ie boys that look like ladies. If the aim of this site is to show orcs and hobbits in various stages of transition then perhaps I am on the wrong website.

I don't care whether we pay $20 a month or $2,000.....the principal is that we are paying customers who deserve to be treated better than recieving regurgitated photo sets of Areeya and a couple of fucking horrible PI girls every month.

Time for a wake up call......I have been a member here for over 2 years and if the owners take offence to my comments then they are within their rights to ban me or revoke my membership. But ultimately they will be the losers because I can see this website gradually disappearing up it's own asshole...

Comment

Originally posted by
        If the aim of this site is to show orcs and hobbits in various stages of transition
        Interesting idea. I believe I could go home to Scotland for Christmas, take my camera, and bring back pics of approx 2.5 million qualified entrants for this potential website (fyi, Scotland has a population of about 5 million).

To find orcs and hobbits back there, I would have to do close to zero screening!! As for transitioning, all I have ever seen is going from white, wobbly, horrors to pissed, white, wobbly, horrors. Certainly no feminity involved. And I can't begin to imagine what a Scottish lady boy might look like

Thank you buddha/god/christ/allah/other imaginary friends, for Asia!!!
        Mister Arse

Comment

Originally posted by (Stewart @ Oct. 03 2004,00:02)
          And I can't begin to imagine what a Scottish lady boy might look like

Well, here's one taken of a Scottish ladyboy outside a Celtic Caberet show posing with some tourists!
          Attached Files

Comment

Here is another sexy Scottish ladyboy taken from the Noir shoot we did for The Clubhouse last year!
            Attached Files

Comment

And finally here's a sexy young thing out for her morning jog...

Come on guys - it doesn't get better than this, surely!
              Attached Files

Comment

Question of the day:  If you were in prison getting raped and gangbanged everyday, and one of the above ladyboys offered to be your protector would you choose be the bitch of Scottish ladyboy number 1, 2, or 3 or continue to get your anus enlarged to the width of the Eurotunnel?

I'm grumpy before my first cup of coffee.

Comment

They are better looking than most of the Scottish girls that I know!!
                  Mister Arse

Comment

Working...
                  X