Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On occasions i hang around until the throw out time, 1 or 2 am  depending on the month and the cops. Of recent trip i was out by midnight most times as i dont hang around till the end....but

around April time i was looking out for an old shag whom i heard was loitering around Nana at 1am. Almost all the Obessions girls and many Cascades LB were openly flaunting for 30 mins outside Nana in the hope of a Cheap Time Charlie...not even sneaking in the car park to keep out of view..and this was every single night

The LBs were ecouraging the guys not to pay the BF and just do a cheapo charlie outside.. in full view of the bars and they didnt give a hoot

btw
    I dont give two fucks about the bars making money or
    not , since when did they start caring about the customers.. to be honest i always pay the barfine but i dont blame guys who dont...when Cascades gets a toilet cleaner and stops badgering the punters for tips i might take another view..

Comment

(kahuna @ Aug. 05 2008,12:35) I don't have to waste money on drinks I didn't want...
      Kahuna, wash your mouth out with soap, drinks you dont want, blasphemey man
      Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

(jimslim @ Aug. 05 2008,03:01) Anyone any tips how I can sneak in a carryout from the 7/11 into Cascades to save me buying a beer  

Jesus , this credit crunch must really be biting  

Have you tried Borat's technique ? He tried to kidnap Pamela Anderson buy putting a sack over her head , perhaps you could lurk around the entrance to Nana with a sack  
        yeh stick it down your trousers then when u get into cascades,you will get groping and attention aplenty more so than norm due to the amazingly large bulge in your groin area,and youll still get home with your 7/11 goodie bag(mayby also a little dissapointed LB later tho.)
        robbo

Comment

btw answer to original post, its simple.............dont go to the bars atall in fact dont go anywhere near them, you are not the sort of customer that they want and need! as many guys have allready said,you must help in there finances barfines,beers, tips, lady drinks, otherwise they will close is that what you want? think about it,a bar or gogo cannot survive on guys just goin in to have 1 beer and a scout about what did they get outa you.....100 baht?
          robbo

Comment

Thats probably too much like common sense - after all, every pub serving drinks for say $3 bottle has 30-80 staff just there for your entertainment. I am still surprised nobody has ever done a cover charge - it happens everywhere else in the world, but for some reason not common in Thailand. By the way I am not suggesting its done, just surprised that its NEVER been done in farang orientated venues in Thailand.

Cheers
            Mardhi

Comment

You will always pay, one way or the other, thats the way life is.

Even though Goldilocks got the porridge and the sleep in the bed for free.

I don't think the 3 bears let her away scot free.

Comment

I heard a story that at some of the gg bars in Pattaya the doormen tell Japanese tourists there is an admission charge and then pocket the amount they've told their victims it is.

Comment

(DrPhil35 @ Aug. 06 2008,03:33) I heard a story that...
                  A sure fire way to lose my attention!

Comment

(mardhi @ Aug. 05 2008,20:09) I am still surprised nobody has ever done a cover charge - it happens everywhere else in the world, but for some reason not common in Thailand.  By the way I am not suggesting its done, just surprised that its NEVER been done in farang orientated venues in Thailand.    

Cheers
                    Mardhi
                    dont the nightclubs like Bed and the bars at RCA have a cover charge?
                    seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Those shitpits are just horrible and I'd rather pay 600 baht to avoid them.

There are fewer things in life that attack the dignities of civilized man than the ignominy of a visit to the shit pits in Bangkok...

What total shit and bollocks.

when you can sit in your place in bangkok, have all the contacts ready and willing to come over for a quick shag, meet your mates at Guess or the local bar when you want.... yes you can ignore the "shitpits"

To us lesser mortals who sit at home and dream of the utopia that is Obsession or cascades with their unrivalled display of talent, with a hope that 2 or 3 time a year we may enter the holy ground, I think it is downright rude and insensitive for you to dispel our dreams like this.

If you dont like them, dont go, but dont think your opinion counts for much among us lesser mortals
                      seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

All right, all right, I apologise. I'm really really sorry, I apologise unreservedly. I offer a complete and utter retraction. The imputation was totally without basis in fact, and was in no way fair comment, and was motivated purely by malice, and I deeply regret any distress that my comments may have caused you, or your family, and I hereby undertake not to repeat any such slander at any time in the future.

First one to answer the unasked question gets a free ten day trial membership to ladyboyflix.com  

Comment

Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                          Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(pentire @ Aug. 05 2008,09:16) Hands Up those of us who have arranged to meet a girl after her shift finishes thus avoiding the bar fine  
                            Personally I think it is a "lack" of "respect" for the girl after her shift, but if you arrange something with her "Before" her shift then thats a different matter
                            Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                            Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

The unasked question ..... hmmmm, I can see an unasked accusation : "You are a dickhead for wanting to visit the shitpits"

Perhaps the question is : "Why would you want to visit the shitpits, you would have to be a dickhead?"

It's all beside the point as far as I am concerned, I like what I like & don't need to be told where I should go.
                              Besides I am making myself inelligible for the prize, I have a password for ladyboyflix.com & thanks to the security settings on Vista, I have never been able to watch anything ...      
                              Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Aug. 06 2008,10:33)  Personally I think it is a "lack" of "respect" for the girl after her shift
                                Then why do the Obesessions and Cascade girls parade themselves in full view of the bar afterwards outside Nana...respect dont come into it im afraid

Customers are encouraged NOT to pay the barfine IMO.
                                As far as i can see nobody gives a shit anymore unless things have changed in a week...Or the Papasans were on Holiday

I dont exactly think the bars are shitpits either and quite enjoy an hour or so but quietly moan about the filthy toilets , no bog roll, broken fans, loose live wires, . Most Nana bars would take the skin off your feet given half the chance and so i could not care less if they get ripped off themselves...an eye for an eye

Comment

Working...
                                X