Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"A Fish called Wanda" where John Cleese is held upside down outside a two/three story window, by Wanda's deranged brother/boyfriend, I can't remember.

Comment

yeh stogie, shit and bollocks!not a very quaint expression, im afraid youve come out with a load of it there i must say as well mate.the bars are what they are,i dont go in em to sip pimms and drape my arm over a chaise longue speak with a plum in my mouth and discuss the meaning of life with my chum called rupert.i go to perv isnt that what they are for mate. i know you probably have your reasons for not likin em and i respect that,bars arnt for everyone.......i admit.but sometimes the seedier the better the cowboy has some well done out gogos(for GG huntin) moneys been spent and they look good,if your seekin GG and nicer place to beer.
      robbo

Comment

(Torurot @ Aug. 06 2008,20:02) "A Fish called Wanda"  where John Cleese is held upside down outside a two/three story window, by Wanda's deranged brother/boyfriend, I can't remember..
        You win the answer to the unasked question. Cheers...
        Attached Files
        See over 1,000 fantastic Asian LADYBOY models just like these HERE!

Comment

(Preview Girls @ Aug. 06 2008,18:32) You win the answer to the unasked question.
          I thought he would win a free ten day trial membership to ladyboyflix.com

seems Roadrunner isn't the only pedant on the forum
          No honey, no money!!

Comment

Working...
          X