X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How are LBs viewed in Asia

With the cosmopolitan crowd visiting this forum, may I talk about the degree LBs are tolerated and operating in Asia.
    I shall rank each country according : scale of P4P / cost of P4P LB / acceptance of LB by public / the law on crossdressing in public

South Korea : limited to several pubs / very expensive / a few stunning movie stars but generally not accepted, might get bashed up if a LB is spotted / somewhat illegal to crossdress in public

Japan : flourishing newhalf pubs and clubs / prohibitively expensive / lots of crossdressers in private but only small degree of public acceptance / legal but frowned upon

PR China : nothing public / cheap if one can find it / social pariahs / can get one arrested

Taiwan : limited to several pubs and drag shows / expensive / social pariahs / can get arrested for indecent behaviour if unlucky

Hong Kong : nothing / very expensive if one can find it / extreme social rejection / the police will find an excuse to embarass and arrest

Philippines : flourishing in many pubs and clubs / cheapish / they are often seen in public / ok

Malaysia : limited to several pubs and drag shows / cheapish / seems to be accepted culturally / can get arrested and jailed under Islamic law

Singapore : limited to several pubs and drag shows / expensive / social pariah / get arrested if unlucky

Australia : available openly but not everywhere / expensive / openly accepted by some but rejected by a few / perfectly legal

Vietnam: nothing public / cheap if one can find it / social pariahs / can get one arrested

India : culturally in existence for centuries / cheap / social pariahs / ok

Cambodia : in several pubs / very cheap / culturally accepted / ok

Thailand : the choice and the quality is breathtaking / cheap / well accepted / perfectly legal

Correct me if I am wrong
    Delete the post if you really can't stand me...but don't be nasty !

Sounds quite right to me as a summarized view of the Sub-continent/Asia/Pacific region
    Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Yep.... sums it up for me, too!

Comment

Wombatos it would be nice if occasionally you actually engaged with the forum rather than just ask questions/make statements, but never respond to any replies to your questions/make statements. You just move on to the next questions/make statements. Are you writing a book, or a journal article??

Comment

Wombatos it would be nice if occasionally you actually engaged with the forum rather than just ask questions/make statements, but never respond to any replies to your questions/make statements.
          The guys here just got my questions answered, so I did not further responded. I suppose nobody expected a dialogue but if that's the cool or polite thing to do, I'm most willing to oblige.

Are you writing a book, or a journal article??
          Nobody will be interested. I'm just a confused person...confused hence full of questions.

Comment

Tourot's observation seems quite proper to me.
            Please, don't be afraid to follow up the discussions/questions. You hopefully can get clarified some of yours (and ours perhaps) "confusing points", and always nice to her from a TS/TV/TG/CD..did I forget any?
            Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Singapore has a bit wider variety than listed above. You have 2 infamous bars at OT as well as FL's at a few points along Orchard. There's Geylang Lor 16, Changi Village, FL's at some mainstream clubs such as Zouks, FL's sometimes at Clarke Quay and ofcourse dens of iniquity along Rowell. It can be as cheap as $30-50 bucks a throw on up to $200-300 or more for market spoiling tourists.
              And for the surf and purchase type you can get connections through Vicesisters and Craigs List. It aint so bad as it may initially appear. Anyway that's my 2cents worth.
              Slinging it in Singapore

Comment

I agree that Singapore is a more favorable turf than described above.
                The Police will arrest if they are working on a tourist visa, not because they are Ladyboys.

Comment

My Ex (not in the P4P business) did one trip with me to Singapore and we had absolutely no problems with immigration or anything else.

I know she did at least one more trip with her friend who is a gg - in fact she may have done two trips.
                  Again so far as I know she had no problems.

RR.
                  Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                  Kahuna

Comment

How about Korea?
                    I know the LB pubs are prohibitively expensive there.
                    Yet, I read that in an audition for a transgender role for a movie, over 200000 LBs turned out....if that's not an exaggeration, we surely should see many of them walking around Seoul. In fact, some of the most stunning LBs in the USA are from Korea - Allenina, Heather Tower, Lilienne... to name a few

Comment

>>The guys here just got my questions answered, so I did not further responded. I suppose nobody expected a dialogue but if that's the cool or polite thing to do, I'm most willing to oblige.

That would be good. See it wasn't too hard to engage was it.

Comment

I wish I can agree. I was frowned upon so many times and had those suspecious looks from others whenever I had a Ladboy with me in BKK. After all it migh be me but it was horrible.
                        I only like ladyboys in stockings

Comment

Cost of a Ladyboy in Korea short time is 200 USD, and the cost to buy a drink for a ladyboy is 20 USD. I have seen some good talent in Itaewon, but I don't think anything can compare to Thailand, and no you don't see ladyboys everywhere, they only readily found in the sex for sale district of Itaewon, just at the foot of "Hooker Hill"
                          John Smith

Comment

(ts33a @ Aug. 08 2008,06:27) After all it tbe me but it was horrible...
                            I suspect it was you. Nobody is going to look or think twice at you if you are with a ladyboy in Bangkok.

Comment

(stogie bear @ Aug. 08 2008,08:58)
                              (ts33a @ Aug. 08 2008,06:27) After all it tbe me but it was horrible...
                              I suspect it was you. Nobody is going to look or think twice at you if you are with a ladyboy in Bangkok.
                              Definitely right, as Stogie said!
                              Last time I was in BKK, a few months ago, I was almost annoyed nobody even noticed the 185 cm (heels included) piece of "girl" with a mini-skirt up to her armpits, legs to die for, and tits popping out of the blouse

Afterall, everybody deserves a 15 minutes of fame in life

Comment

Working...
                              X