Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(ts33a @ Aug. 08 2008,08:27) had those suspecious looks from others whenever I had a Ladboy with me in BKK. After all it migh be me
    I agree with SB...It was you...

I'm with one every day while I'm here in LOS and the only looks I get are from the dreamers with their tongues hanging out...

Drool on boys...She's with me...
    "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

I've been out with Ladyboys at restaurants, concerts, theatres, shopping malls, and on planes, boats and trains all over the Far East, most major cities in Europe (Inc UK); main cities in USA and Canada, and in 3 Cities in Australia.

My LB companions have been Asian, Caucasian and Black - they have been taller than me, shorter than me, and always decades younger than me.

I have never been refused entry anywhere or made to feel embarased.

And although I would walk away from trouble if it ever arose, I am not bothered about what anyone  might think.

Actually, the only time I ever overheard people talking about "that old man with that young girl" was in (of all places) L.A. when I was with a Latvian GG who was a good foot taller than me and who was dressed in a mni-skirt and her thong flashed on an escaltor in a shopping mall.

Comment

Indonesia, not in Asia, but Australia is ?
        Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

Hi

My reply for India - U r right
          It is in the culture so accepted in a funny way
          A lot of people go to LBS as a fun thing but socially they keep distance and make jokes. Cheap and costly both are there.
          They are very very hot but then u need to be careful as it is illegal due to the british law that still runs here.
          Just for the idea a few pics
          Attached Files

Comment

The famous urvashi- shes on the net
            Attached Files

Comment

let me know if you guys need more pix
              Attached Files

Comment

How are LBs viewed in Asia? Hmm...as easy targets?
                I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

(dominicdesilva @ Sep. 13 2008,15:29) let me know if you guys need more pix
                  any without the gear on?

Comment

Any with more gear on?

Comment

I don't want to be rude Dominic but the Indian girls I see on this site and others are nowhere near as authentic or beautiful as the other Asian girls. This puzzles me because there are a billion people in India and out of the Indian girls I see at home 50% are amazingly beautiful, so I dont know why we never see real beauties, even odder is that the Indian origin tgirls I see here are not even close to other Asian girls. Sorry to sound so negative but you have seen the photos of Pinays, Japanese, Indonesia, Thai etc.

Where are they hiding?
                      Dexter Hines

Comment

Working...
                      X