Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another interesting thread that I've just discovered. Let me pick up on several points.

Age. I wouldn't always assume that a girl prefers a young Thai boy. Remember, your average farang woman (if I may use this expression) goes for an older man - why should Thai LBs be any different? I accept that "fat, bald and fifty" may be pushing it. Michael Douglas did well for himself - yes, I know he's a famous actor, but so is Catherine Zeta-Jones.

Money. I agree that in most cases we are walking ATMs, and I accept this. I do believe, however, based partly on personal experience, that you can get through this barrier. Let me give you a (non-personal) example. A GG from Long Gun in Soi Cowboy, whom I slept with, had an American boyfriend who lived in BKK but travelled a lot on business. They lived together, but she wanted to remain financially independent so she worked in a gogo bar. So far as I could tell (and I met her for three nights) she could have been a kept woman. She loved the guy, and always stayed with him (for no remuneration) when he was in Thailand. He knew about her activities, and I smiled secretly when I was introduced to him (not as her bedfellow, I hasten to add!).

Asian v Farang. I can only quote two examples. First, Sandy in Obsession was (in April) incapable of cumming because of hormones - she was saving for an operation so she could be with her Japanese boyfriend. Interestingly, last week I met her again (she recognised me) and she still had her tackle but had lost the boyfriend. Second, I have a regular masseuse in BKK, and she speaks better Japanese than she does English (not too difficult admittedly), as I am her only non-Japanese customer. As an aside, interestingly I am the youngest, so heaven help the rest. Her dream is to marry a Japanese man and live in Japan. Incidentally, she is a brilliant masseuse, and a really nice person; if anyone's interested send me a private message.

Thai boyfriend v foreignor of any description. I bow to the superior knowledge and experience of other BMs, but would agree that the conservatism of Thai society must be a problem. Choompu, my post-op friend in Singapore showed me her Thai passport. Call me naive, but I was surprised that she was still down as a man. She said there was no chance of her being allowed to change sex officially, even though she had done so physically. The lure of the West must be strong.

Comment

LBs prefer Thais! We are a source of money to them. No money - no honey. But, the Thai boyfriends are lurking in the backround. The problem they have is that many of the Thai men want only GGs so they continue to search and meanwhile live well on the foreign man's baht

Comment

Over the years of coming to Thailand (18) and having had countless encounters both with GG's and LB's its not always been about money. Every ones experience is different of course..
        I think 99% of your experiences is all about how you feel about yourself !! You will never get into another persons head and really know there agenda, feelings or passions... only what they choose to tell you.......... So if it feels good enjoy the time you have with them

Comment

(titian @ Sep. 05 2008,06:12) Another interesting thread that I've just discovered. Let me pick up on several points.

Age. I wouldn't always assume that a girl prefers a young Thai boy. Remember, your average farang woman (if I may use this expression) goes for an older man - why should Thai LBs be any different? I accept that "fat, bald and fifty" may be pushing it. Michael Douglas did well for himself - yes, I know he's a famous actor, but so is Catherine Zeta-Jones.

Money. I agree that in most cases we are walking ATMs, and I accept this. I do believe, however, based partly on personal experience, that you can get through this barrier. Let me give you a (non-personal) example. A GG from Long Gun in Soi Cowboy, whom I slept with, had an American boyfriend who lived in BKK but travelled a lot on business. They lived together, but she wanted to remain financially independent so she worked in a gogo bar. So far as I could tell (and I met her for three nights) she could have been a kept woman. She loved the guy, and always stayed with him (for no remuneration) when he was in Thailand. He knew about her activities, and I smiled secretly when I was introduced to him (not as her bedfellow, I hasten to add!).

Asian v Farang. I can only quote two examples. First, Sandy in Obsession was (in April) incapable of cumming because of hormones - she was saving for an operation so she could be with her Japanese boyfriend. Interestingly, last week I met her again (she recognised me) and she still had her tackle but had lost the boyfriend. Second, I have a regular masseuse in BKK, and she speaks better Japanese than she does English (not too difficult admittedly), as I am her only non-Japanese customer. As an aside, interestingly I am the youngest, so heaven help the rest. Her dream is to marry a Japanese man and live in Japan. Incidentally, she is a brilliant masseuse, and a really nice person; if anyone's interested send me a private message.

Thai boyfriend v foreignor of any description. I bow to the superior knowledge and experience of other BMs, but would agree that the conservatism of Thai society must be a problem. Choompu, my post-op friend in Singapore showed me her Thai passport. Call me naive, but I was surprised that she was still down as a man. She said there was no chance of her being allowed to change sex officially, even though she had done so physically. The lure of the West must be strong.
          Interesting observations, but let me throw in my 2 cents:

Age - Women in the West go for older men for one thing, security. In other words, money. They hope to land a big whale, marry him, and bleed him dry. Perhaps a bit crass, but mostly true, even for the "normal" couples you see day-to-day. For ladyboys, the dream of marriage or a serious relationship is mostly just that. Its something most can never hope to achieve and so their relationships are relegated to mostly one night stands and short-term dating before their boy leaves them for another. So if you're really just going to be in that situation, the very least you can do is find a younger, good-looking, and in-shape guy, Thai or otherwise.

Money - I think this is mostly true that we, as in punters, are viewed as walking ATMs. We objectify these girls so why is it surprising they do the same to us? However, I've met several exceptions to the rule where money hasn't been a factor in my interactions and I've been able to move beyond the role of a customer, or even friend...even from day one. Again though, I think this is rare and clearly it is tied with the above.

Asian vs. Farang - Meh, don't know, but I haven't seen to many LBs running off with farang bfs. In Singapore, I would say virtually all of the LBs with local bfs have asian ones. Yes, I know SG is predominantly Asian, but there are a ton of Europeans and Americans running around and OT is mostly traversed by that crowd.
          I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

My Two Cents: Once a guy falls for a gal he is fucked big time as they know it and you are out of the driver's seat and become a back seat driver. A man's entire character changes once he falls in love. No longer does he think rationally or normally and he coalesces to the gals ways.....another words he is Fucked and will be fucked over in the end emotionally and financially. Hey what does the term CUNT stand for? Answer: Can't Understand Normal Thinking.

Comment

(hoover69 @ Sep. 02 2008,01:16) Two weeks ago after a savage short time with Kwang took this lady, I believe her name is Mai Thai for a very pleasant long time, as I was flying home early the next day sleep was not on the agenda,so in between some high quality sex we were chatting lots, and she told me that whenever she can afford it she takes a go-go boy from boystown, the price is 600bht for the bar and 2000 for the boy.
              Silly girl, doesn't she know she can head to Ratchada and find in-shape and good-looking Thai boys to bang her for free!
              I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

I would imagine so, maybe she likes to share the wealth with her fellow workers in the "SEX INDUSTRY".
                If you go Pattaya, you not go Lady . O.K?
                Yes dear I promise no go lady O.K!

Comment

Working...
                X