Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great face, but that's a scary stick!

Comment

hey guys.. nice to get back to the forum.. for all you guys that want to know about Chiu(shoe) i will get you up to speed.. i actually was with her just a few nights ago... Chiu works at the tokyo beer bar complex in the ladyboy cabaret show.. in a few short months this girl has gone from a dancer to the featured star of the show.. Chiu is from the bkk area and up until a few months ago was a university girl.. Chiu told me she came down to pattaya this summer and is relative newcomer to the ladyboy - customer scene.. i first met Chiu at the end of july and everytime i go to pattaya i make a point to see the sexy and beauitful Chiu.. a few weeks ago we were in bed and when Chiu's large cock erupted, she covered both of us with her cum... in all my years going to thailand i have never seen a ladyboy cum that much... Chiu is only twenty years old and in my opinion you guys could be the next ladyboy superstar of thailand.. she is one of those special girls where she actually looks better in the flesh than she is on camera... this is one beautiful little ladyboy.. Chiu is the total packadge!! rod

Comment

Originally posted by
        Chiu works at the tokyo beer bar complex in the ladyboy cabaret show..
        Where is that more precisely?
        Mister Arse

Comment

Originally posted by
          until a few months  ago was a university girl.. Chiu  told me she came down to pattaya this summer and is relative newcomer to the ladyboy - customer scene..

Hmmmmm, well her first pics for another site were taken in Feb this year, and published on that site in April
          Mister Arse

Comment

Yo Kuhn Rod.........I musts been drunker than I though cause when we were watching that show it looked like a different Chiu, anyway you should know since she shot a load on you not me! Btw-In BKK I never went back for the girl in Cascades and opted for an Obs girl instead.

Stewart, there's a beer bar complex on 2nd road (beach side) between Soi 8 and Soi 9 which has the ladyboy show. Tokyo 21 and Rolls Royce are two of the bars in that complex.

Comment

Hi doubletee

Who is that beauty in your avitar?

cheers

WT

Comment

i think that's layla/lyla from obsessions. the one that ripped me off. see prior posts.

Comment

WiseTraveler......
                  Bayhill may be correct.....it may be Layla. The tattoo seems to match, and the birthmark on inside of left leg. I pulled it off newsgroup photo...i think it was named Lela. I used it based purely on beauty..no offense Bayhill. After the commotion caused by the Chiu pics i posted here, with respect to JaiDee, SB and ATS, I am reluctant to post any more 'competitors' pics......so i just used her as my 'signature'....I'm sure she been used for much worse!

Comment

I wasn't sure, I thought it looked a bit like layla but a bit softer if you know what I mean. (Older photo perhaps?)

Comment

Working...
                    X