Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheers Geezer, i thought it was fiction mate!
    i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

If I don't get a super DFK I won't BF the bitch period. I have the money and if she wants me to part with it then she will play by my rules. You fucksticks must hold hard and fast with what you wish for and you will get it in LOS everytime!!

Comment

(marshal @ Aug. 13 2008,09:05) In my few experiences, i have always had ladyboys who love to kiss, which is a big plus. They know how to kiss, unlike the GG'S who seem somewhat reluctant.
        Love to kiss, so it's lovely when i take a lb who likes to kiss  
        I agree about the GGs. I had a poor experience with a GG from Long Gun in Soi Cowboy who refused to kiss. I gave her 500 bahts less the morning after. Thereafter, I always got the GG tp agree upfront that she would kiss and allow me to lick her pussy - another activity some GGs don't seem to like.

I further agree about LBs. Every one I have been with has been a great, and enthusiastic kisser. If they think there's a chance of your barfining them they start there and then and you get a chance to sample the goods. I've never been disappointed on the kissing front.

Comment

Hmmmmm I have yet to ever find a female that did not like her pussy licked. ....even if she was not a les or bi chic as even the hetero chicks like having it licked. Maybe those GG you had were not into sucking on a dick, as I found often times guys will want a chic to reciprocate with a blow job if they lick the pussy. Of course with me having my pussy licked or licking pussy is something I love and I like sucking a dick too.

Comment

Despite Thailands reputation for sex tourism many of the girls (gg and tg) are relatively uneducated in sexual matters.
            Most probably think that having their pussy licked is unhygienic.

RR.
            Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
            Kahuna

Comment

I never barfine a LB that I haven't kissed first in the bar. Learned the hard way

Had one GG in pattaya that didn't want her pussy licked (afraid of catching something) but had no problem giving me an uncovered BJ. She was hot!!
              No honey, no money!!

Comment

Titian...you spent a whole night with a GG from Long Gun in Soi Cowboy and never kissed her. That will surely make the record books when they put one together!!! You make the rules,, not them FFS!!

Comment

(kathylc @ Aug. 19 2008,21:37) Little did she know that I gave my first blow job out that night and thats what messed my lipstick up, not kissing! And mothers think they know it all!
                  This girl is a riot. Rock on sister !

I want some more of those war stories. I bet you have your fair share.
                  My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

(aperry @ Sep. 08 2008,09:47) Titian...you spent a whole night with a GG from Long Gun in Soi Cowboy and never kissed her.    That will surely make the record books when they put one together!!!  You make the rules,,  not them FFS!!
                    As I have written elsewhere, I never accept "up to you". If the GG or LB really doesn't want to do something, what is the point in forcing the issue? The fact that I am paying is, to my mind, irrelevant.

Comment

I totally understand where you are coming from Titian but where do you draw the line. "I don't kiss" "Your dick too big..I can't fuck" "Will suck only with a condum on" "Don't touch the tits as they are new and hurt" Sounds like a fun-filled night.......I guess if they are pretty enough I would just pay to watch them sleep and j/o if she allows me to!!!

Comment

i find they do.
                        and i love kissing the LBs hot and heavy.
                        its so much different kissing an KB instead of G.
                        they really get into it. way more passionate than chix.
                        only thing i dont like is if you can feel any roughness or stubble almost, then it grosses me out.

Comment

I love kissing ladyboys but i scrub them up in the shower first and make sure they use mouthwash. I then kiss them and get them to munch my arsehole right out - in that order!!!

I dont even trust my own arsehole

Comment

After reading some of these replies I'm starting to consider myself lucky, 'cause every Thai ladyboy and Thai GG I have met since 1990 has been a sensational kisser. Always attributed it to their comfort with sexuality and the ease that they can look into my eyes and connect. Like "I'm gonna melt you down white-boy" The Thais are one hot tribe!
                            Now back in America, my current girlfriend is the worst kisser I have ever locked lips with. (Good thing she's got tremendous tits). I am so looking forward to a little smooching when I hit BKK next month...

Comment

I love kissing!!!  
                              Especially long, slow and soft ones...  

S
                              Anything spent less than mad love is a waste of time

Comment

Hey Querty are you a Russian spy....because I think you have been kissing a KGB!!

Comment

Working...
                                X