Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(statuesque @ Sep. 16 2008,07:58) I love kissing!!!  
    Especially long, slow and soft ones...  

I've met a few who prefer sniff-kissing to full on stuff.   But Im with statuesque on this one.  Don't always want the lip-biting thing, or the tongue down the throat.

As qwerty says, 'stubble' is a real turn off on a LB.  That always brings me back to reality with a jolt ....
    TT

Comment

I kind of like the sniff-kiss now. It took some time but it's growing on me
      No honey, no money!!

Comment

I like when they sniff kiss my balls!!!!

Comment

Tennis balls
          Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

(TTChang @ Sep. 16 2008,10:52)
            (statuesque @ Sep. 16 2008,07:58) I love kissing!!!  
            Especially long, slow and soft ones...  

I've met a few who prefer sniff-kissing to full on stuff.   But Im with statuesque on this one.  Don't always want the lip-biting thing, or the tongue down the throat.

As qwerty says, 'stubble' is a real turn off on a LB.  That always brings me back to reality with a jolt ....
            Stubbles on a girl?! Thats just weak!  
            But on my man, they give me the shivers. Good ones, that is. *tee-hee*  

S
            Anything spent less than mad love is a waste of time

Comment

Stubbles on a guy for me is enough for me to want tp pull up my panties and find another without stubble to take over. To me there is nothing worse than stubble on the tender parts, and I do not even like it when kissing, and I am not overly fond of facial hair on guys (or gals ) either. Slick and smooth is my preference. A guys moustache may make em look cool, but I hate it when its tickling my nose or I have to smell who or what he was eating before me.

Comment

Never had a problem with GG's or LB's kissing me in Thailand, I did find a few GG's in the US and places that wouldnt kiss when working P4P. (Reserving that for BF, Husbands  etc.,)

I do know many of the Thai GG's work during their time of the month which can be the reason they dont want you going down on them. (They dont want you knowing.) And I'm happy for them not to share with me ..  

Comment

(Marmite @ Sep. 16 2008,22:46) Never had a problem with GG's or LB's kissing me in Thailand, I did find a few GG's in the US and places that wouldnt kiss when working P4P. (Reserving that for BF, Husbands  etc.,)

I do know many of the Thai GG's work during their time of the month which can be the reason they dont want you going down on them. (They dont want you knowing.) And I'm happy for them not to share with me ..  
                  Well it may be a female thing, but I can tell if a woman is on her period in a heart beat. They can wash it and douche it and dust it all they want but I can still smell it, and so can a lot of other women and guys as well.

Anyone screwing a chick on her period should surely smell it as well, well that is if their senses are not alls crewup form snorting coke or smoking cigs etc. No amount of deoderant covers it entirely.

I guess thats one thing LB have going for them, but if they get as moody as I have heard, then, maybe they are on a sympathy period

And there is nothing wrong wirth sex on the rag either.....oral may be out for most but straight up sex is perfectly fine if your with someone you can trust to be disease free..

Comment

Nothing turns me on more than totally passionate kissing. I can easily blow a load just by doing that alone.    

Comment

Hey Ozzie, We now have a new pricing chart: Your deal would qualify as a SST- Super Short Time (you don't have to leave the bar). So now we have ST,LT and SST. I guess a fair calculation for the SST is 1/2 of the ST plus a tip if she cleans up after!!

Comment

Jimslim, My tennis balls are not for sniff kissing they are for whacking around the room with our stiffies!!

Comment

I love kissing! And I'd say all the LBs I've met (which for me is not really that many compared to most of you experienced folks here!) have been quite willing to plant one on me right away.

BUT, I always shy away and avoid full on lips kissing at all costs. Why? Well, maybe I'm being too mental, but the first thought in my mind is... which dude's love tool was spewing inside that mouth an hour ago?!?!?

So that turns me off right there.

Comment

So where do you kiss them then  

Me I love a passionate long kiss on their bumhole, is that safe  

Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

If your going to suck their dick whats wrong with kissing them. Hell as far as that goes, the same skin on your lips or theirs also extends all the way down and around that asshole and dick / pussy as well.

A few posts up someone mentioned that P4P workers and reserving kissing for their hubby / BF etc. Why would their kissing and their lips be so sacred to them yet they offer up their ass or pussy or mouth to suck a dick or what ever for a few bucks.

Comment

I'll plant one right in the kisser every time!!!
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X