Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey SD, I am sure we will get a royalty just like we give the Ladyboys some baht everytime we jack off to their pics and vids!!!

Comment

Needs to be a Soft back, and it should be called; " The Forum "
      Plain and simple so we could keep it on our desk without embarrasment.
      My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Haven't read all the previous posts, just giving my honest opinions, I apologize if this is redundant with the preceding posters.

- How many of us buy hard copies of TS/LB material anymore? For myself that can be expressed in years.
        - Why buy something that is given away for free online?
        - How many of us have books of sexual content laying around the house or office?
        - What are the legal/ethical implications of publishing something that someone else has originally written & isn't being paid for?
        -We are a niche of a niche of a niche, not a lot of consumers for this sort of material. I would think something broader in cross-cultural relationships/sex tourism/Thailand idiosyncrises (sp?) would start with a bigger potential market.
        - A big draw are the photos, how would that be handled?
        - A forum on the huge www is one thing, I wonder if some NGOs got a hard copy of Western men's prostitution adventures in Thailand ... if it might make things difficult for us down the road?

I don't really feel strongly about this, wouldn't buy it at any rate, just some thoughts I have about it.

Comment

Yeah, this guy has got it right, IMHO. I work part-time as an editor for a major publisher in Thailand, and they won't deal with anything without serious market potential-- and, usually. without a distribution contract in advance. Last book we published had pre-sold to several distributors in Spain and France. Project would have never gotten off the ground without it.

Comment

Not too sure about the previous two posts...

My friends here in the UK are fascinated by me,my friends and the guys who like us..
            Might not be a best seller but outsiders are more curious than i though...
            x
            Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

You may be correct.  My main point was that one will not get a contract in Thailand without a demonstrated interest.  If it's there. that's great, but if not, it will be tough to arrange publishing and distribution. I know, I deal with these people all the time and they are only interested in sales potential. I have MANY stories about publishers in Thailand,and how they always prefer an inferior work to an interesting one they deem to be too narrow and unprofitable.

Comment

(seamus @ Aug. 30 2008,10:42) Roger Moore to play TT Chang
                Perfect

Roger Moore and TT to a "T"
                Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Working...
                X