First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good luck and all the best
    just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

Since I have taken the plunge into married life with an LB, coming up on two years in November, I echo the good wishes of others for a happy and successful married life. I'm still trying to figure out how to get her a visa for a holiday with me to the U.S. Probably end up taking her to Vancouver B.C. and avoid the B.S. we would have to go through.

Comment

(kahuna @ Sep. 07 2008,18:50)
        (ohnoriceagain @ Sep. 07 2008,16:39)
        (kahuna @ Sep. 06 2008,21:17)
        (ohnoriceagain @ Sep. 07 2008,06:52) She's back in Ph right now, going to Singapore in two weeks for 8 weeks.
        My question to you is, why in the hell do you want to marry a 31 year old transexual hooker?
        I fell in love and she did too.
        Good luck and all the best to both of you...

I truly hope it works...
        Wish you all the best too mate!
        I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Glad to help out...hope it works out for you. Hopefully if you can get her a tourist visa without her marrying you...then you can come to California and just live together. It's really hard to predict if and when the Federal gov't will change the law...if more states act on their own to legalize same sex marriage, then there will be pressure on the Congress to change the law. Good luck!

Comment

Hey Ohno, Just get her in on a tourist visa. If you want to have a "Lefty Wedding" in Philly go right ahead. Live together, love together, grow together in LA and enjoy the ride until it all dissolves eventually (hopefully not for your sake). All relationships are difficult to maintain for too long. Also she will be on her best behavior if you do it this way. You might get a good solid year or 18 months out of this anyway. Best to you really, but FFS be realistic here!!

Comment

(aperry @ Sep. 08 2008,22:25) but FFS be realistic here!!
              this is your job on the forum mate - you bang people on the head with your big reality stick !
              No honey, no money!!

Comment

[quote]
                (ohnoriceagain @ Sep. 07 2008,11:15)
                Originally posted by rxpharm,Sep. 06 2008,17:20
                I'm Hollywood, I make a living at this.
                Hey, that's my line!

Seriously, you're going to run into all types of craziness. I wish you the best of luck, but this country is fucked in terms of these laws. Vote for Obama.

Comment

maybe she can go to school and become a nurse over there and get in to the US that way. YOu may have good connections but the law is the law and those people are not going to go out on a limb and risk their political careers for anyone
                  reflections

Comment

Best wishes to both of you!!!  
                    Make sure you got plenty of gin or rum on the wedding day. Filipinos love to gather as many neighbours and relatives as they can. And if theres lechon (spit-roasted pig), you would definitely leave an impressive mark on the community.  

S
                    Anything spent less than mad love is a waste of time

Comment

Hey S is that your on your avatar? you are very pretty. I would marry you if you are single.
                      reflections

Comment

I even speak a little (condilag) Tegalog.
                        Ona ong bolita? Mabute. Magadangaumaga etc
                        reflections

Comment

(ohnoriceagain @ Sep. 06 2008,16:52) I just want the tax benefits that Ellen Degeneres is getting.
                          You can take the future tax benefits and pay for good pre-marital financial protection.

Seriously, in the long run, it is probably not in your financial benefit to be married legally in the USA.

Comment

(reflections @ Sep. 09 2008,22:51) Hey S is that your on your avatar? you are very pretty. I would marry you if you are single.
                            reflections, statuesque does have a boyfriend. Yes, she is using her photo as an avatar.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                            Membership Levels
                            The Rookie Thread
                            New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                            Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Nice try reflections. How did you learn them? The-morning-after talk?  

Its actually "konti lang" (just a little/few), "ano ang balita" (whats the news) and "magandang umaga" (good morning). Should you need to learn more Im just here!  

And yes, as rxpharm pointed it out, Im with someone now and thats me in my avatar.  

S
                              Anything spent less than mad love is a waste of time

Comment

wow are you pretty statutesque. I have many Filipina clients and I used to date a Filipina girlfriend when I lived in North New Jersey. I went to law school at Georgetown in Washington DC and I used to live right next to the Filipina embassy on Mass Avenue in Washington DC. Never been to the Philippines but would love to go. Statuesque your boy friend is one lucky guy. You are very Mazarap
                                reflections

Comment

Working...
                                X