Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would love to see more fetish clothing, leather, pvc, knee high boots, thigh high boots especially on kiki how about a re-shoot?

Comment

Hi,

I am a newbie here and don't have any complaints.

My preference would be for femme girlboys (as oppossed to cuties with breast implants). Also,upskirt panty shots.

Keep up the good work

Comment

My likes are more pics of asses and schoolgirl outfits.

My dislikes are midgets (they scare me), and the New York Yankees so please keep them off the site

Comment

6-->
          Originally posted by (obelikz @ Oct. 04 2004,04[img
          http://www.theladyboyforums.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/wow.gif[/img]6)]I completly agree with Stogie bear and disagree with Post-op lover
          Eh?  Your signature might explain my confusion: your message referenced no point of contention between Stogie and myself, at least not on this thread.

Wanna try again?
          Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Originally posted by (Matty69 @ Oct. 09 2004,05:55)
            My likes are more pics of asses    and schoolgirl outfits.

My dislikes are midgets (they scare me), and the New York Yankees so please keep them off the site
            Midgets ?
            Hey stogie didn't you promise a shooting with a Ladyboy midget doing a standing blowjob
            I already did a poll.
            I want to see some interviews with the girls and some Streetwalking of the girls.
            Soemtime the look hotter with closes on then naked

Comment

Originally posted by
              Soemtime the look hotter with closes on then naked
              I agree with this would love to see some shots of them in their street clothes. I am sure Stewart will have something to say about this though

Comment

Originally posted by
                would love to see some shots of them in their street clothes. I am sure Stewart will have something to say about this though
                Yes, Bugger off!
                Mister Arse

Comment

Originally posted by (post-op lover @ Oct. 09 2004,13:56)
                  Originally posted by (obelikz @ Oct. 04 2004,04[img
                  http://www.theladyboyforums.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/wow.gif[/img])]I completly agree with Stogie bear and disagree with Post-op lover <!--emo&
                  Eh?  Your signature might explain my confusion: your message referenced no point of contention between Stogie and myself, at least not on this thread.

Wanna try again?
                  Yeah - I'm still not sure what inspired this post!

Either way - I'm with post-op lover - THIS SITE ROX!

Comment

I also like to vote to see some Pictures of my old friend Pla on this site, she works in KC 3 and she is hot like hell
                    Here a picture from a preview page, i hope you don't mind if this is not from your site
                    Look until where she is squirting
                    Gosh like i love to suck that cock  

Comment

It often seems to me as if the vids are of secondary importance. The camera is usually stationary, and the zoom ins on the money shots are often missed because the still camera shots are being taken. Sometimes the videos are too dark also.

Comment

This an area that we are dedicated to improving. That's all I can say for now!

Comment

Working...
                        X