Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Oct. 01 2004,22:04)
    I love the school girl sets...We were sent a few from Dan a few weeks ago. You can see them at the link below...

You can see the school galleries here!

I take it that this meets with the members approval?  
    These pics blew the zipper off my jeans!

Comment

Originally posted by (PigDogg @ Sep. 30 2004,22:27)
      Do Thais good girls tend to hop in bed really quickly or are you super hansum man or are they looking for the bigger better deal?
      No mate I look like a gorilla, just lucky to have the opportunity when it presents itself. Mike In Bangkok

Comment

Originally posted by (ozzie @ Oct. 01 2004,00:14)
        Mike I think you are going to have to take me on a campus tour  
        Hi Buddy, when are you back, we left too many places and girls "untouched"!!!!! Im in Sydney 1st week of Nov if your around. Mike

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Oct. 01 2004,22:04)
          I love the school girl sets...We were sent a few from Dan a few weeks ago. You can see them at the link below...

You can see the school galleries here!

I take it that this meets with the members approval?  
          Where did you take these pics, these girls are sensational especially the way they are together!! Mike

Comment

Originally posted by (PigDogg @ Sep. 30 2004,22:27)
            Do Thais good girls tend to hop in bed really quickly or are you super hansum man or are they looking for the bigger better deal?
            Nah mate I look like a gorilla, they just jump into bed quick if you treat them like humans, they need to feel needed like us all, so a bit of that feeling and being treated like a human being, goes a long way to achieving the objective. Remember were not talking about hookers here, were talking about college lboys. They arent born hookers! Mike

Comment

Kat (the one sat down) from Obsession, her hands feel like she's been working in a shipyard for 20 years.
              She's cool as fuck though.
              When she walks, she’s like a samba
              That swings so cool and sways so gentle

Comment

Originally posted by (gunslinger @ Oct. 12 2004,07:21)
                Kat (the one sat down) from Obsession, her hands feel like she's been working in a shipyard for 20 years.
                                    She's cool as fuck though.
                Yes she is a looker though isnt she, so long as her mouth isnt rough

Comment

Does anyone know the other one?

Comment

These are from Capt. Outrageous' ladyboy site. He's got the names ... the girl you are asking about has umpteen sets called 'the adventures of schoolgirl O'

Comment

How about the PI girls? Do they dress up like naughty slutty little catholic school girls too?
                      Bring on the bitches!

Comment

Working...
                      X