Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One LB who seems to not know what a clock is is Odett...I have never found her to want to leave, never to need to meet an appointment, always trying to get one last fuck from a cock...Have never been with any other LB like her. I feel so sorry I stood her up last week.

La Bamba ~ The friendliest (and sexiest) ladyboy bar in Pattaya!

Comment

The short time rooms at NEP are a problem - I've never been allowed more than 75 minutes in one - due to the clock not the girl. So I now take STs back to my hotel, as it's only a 2 minute taxi ride or a 12 minute walk to All Seasons Place (from Soi 4). I'm normally the one to call time - I've never known a girl in a hurry; maybe I've just been lucky. In the past, I've hit a bar at 9.00, been back at my hotel with a ST by 9.45, entered a new (or the same) bar by 12.00, and got my LT sorted by 12.30.

Comment

this just occurred to me... I wonder if I'm getting rush jobs because I only pay 1000 bht short-time, and establish it beforehand. Maybe I'm getting the 1000 baht job, as opposed to the 1500 job?

Maybe I shouldn't establish a price up front, so she works harder throughout the session in hopes for a better payment? Of course not establishing a price can be dangerous, maybe she'll demand a shitload of cash afterwards. Hmm, what to do?

Comment

Dont tell them what u want to pay, ask what they would like to get. 'Up to you means' market rate, you can negotiate before going your place.

The trick is get the girl who is into you, and get them on a non busy nite.

If you get a popular girl for a ST on a busy nite you will get a real short time, she will start dressing before you took your condom off.

If you get a girl who is into you (obviously into your vallet first) on a quiet nite, she will want to stay with you instead of going back to dancing.

-eclipse

Comment

Working...
          X