Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unfortunately not the way one would hope

Comment

I feel sorry for BigMick, stuck in his hotel room for 48 hours with Cindy & then go's out for a few cold ones & the fecking bars are closed
      Dont worry BM, we will have a few on Monday night
      Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

Fuckers. I'm flying in for 14 hours and they pull this caper.

Looks like a walk down sukumvit or a trip to patpong will be in order....

Comment

That really fucking sucks. I hate the dry days, but it's so much worse for tourists, who may have been saving up money and vacation time for a year or more to come here. It can't be good for the tourist industry. Or the small business owners whose livelihood depends on selling alcohol.

I'm sure some of the forum members will help you out with some phone numbers if you ask, if you don't want to go trolling on the streets.

Comment

Cheers.

I've got a load of phone numbers of past conquests, but I want something new.

If I'm in dire straits the numbers may come in handy.
            I'm back next month anyway for a few days so I can more than make up for it....

Comment

(seamus @ Oct. 03 2008,20:13) I feel sorry for BigMick, stuck in his hotel room for 48 hours with Cindy & then go's out for a few cold ones & the fecking bars are closed
              Dont worry BM, we will have a few on Monday night
              gonna see if I can scab a few brewskies in KC3 tonight

see you on Monday
              No honey, no money!!

Comment

You wont be alone - whole load of guys planning on checking out Patpong tonight - send me a PM if you want to join the motley crew

Cheers
                Mardhi

Comment

I am staying at the Sheraton and just called the guest services line (7pm), to ask where they are serving drinks. Normally they serve free drinks in every bar, including the disco BarSu for Sheraton frequent guest program members form 6 to 8pm.

Tonight though, they are only serving in Room 3315! I asked if that was the preferred members lounge, but it turns out they have just converted a normal hotel room into a hush hush bar!

Will have to see how many other lushes like me are up there, sittin gon the edge of a bed, watching CNN and drinking Gin and Tonics.
                  just a regular joe

Comment

3315 is a junior suite - stayed in that room before LOL

Or at least it was XX15 but deffo a junior suite and quite small at that

Comment

Working...
                    X