Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and you dont think jumping in the sack with various LB'S who have also been bed hoping with numerous giza's before would have anything to do with catching a cold/flu ? just a thought

Comment

Ah, that of course.
      I think if you rim a lb whos got the runs, you will catch that too,no? Dieter?
      "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

i always return with a broken heart

Comment

(Homeless Traveler 2 @ Oct. 08 2008,13:39) followed by a stress reducing bj
          Just feel the worries of the world lift from your shoulders
          Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

I always seem to get sick anytime I take an intenational flight. This last trip I developed a chronic cough that lasted almost eight months. I went to a pulmonary Dr. after visiting my family Dr. and the Dr. and I both came to the conclusion my problem was most likely driainage from allergies. I have started taking over the counter medication for that and the problem eventually got better acutually while taking another trip to LOS. I really think being confined in an airplane with so many other people is probably the reason I've gotten sick most of the time. HIV has never really come to mind for me.

Comment

have just retuned home and i felt like shit upuntil today,terrible cough and flu like symptoms. as everybody says it is just your bodys way of telling you that you have been overdoing it. soon forget about it though,and will start to plan my next trip very soon.

Comment

I hadn't really thought about it but it is an interesting topic.

I've been going to LOS regularly for nearly 10 years and I used to always, always get sick after I came home. I hadn't noticed the coincidence until a mate of mine pointed it out to me. He was quite right!

A few years ago I got really ill with a viral infection, about two weeks after getting home. I was off work for a month and could hardly stand up. I had all sorts of tests and they couldn't figure out what it was.  One time the doctor asked me if I'd travelled lately and I told him I'd been to LOS. This was at the time of the big SARS scare, which originated in Hong Kong. He asked me what airline I'd flown on and I told him Cathay Pacific - which also originates from Hong Kong! The same thought occurred to us both at the same time and we both shat ourselves. But I didn't have SARS.

I got passed on to another doc who asked if I'd had sexual contacts in LOS. Stupidly (with the benefit of hindsight), I couldn't bring myself to admit that I'd been sucking and fucking LBs like crazy. So he asked if I'd eaten any seafood and I was able to admit to that. And that was what he put the infection down to.

Now I come to think about it, I haven't got sick for years now after a LOS trip, and I still do the shagging routine like crazy. Maybe my body has got used to the antibodies in the water or something. I can't think of any other reason. The only other changes are that I don't drink nearly as much as I used to - I do get ratarsed once in a while, maybe one time per trip, but certainly not night after night like I used to, it hurts too much. And I always have a cooked breakfast with eggs, but that's so I can chomp away on Thai food later in the day without having to rush for the loo.

Comment

Thanks for the replies folks...good to know it's not an uncommon issue among BMs.

I agree there's a large element of HIV paranoia in my thinking but I'm nowhere near as bad as I used to be in that regard...there's definitely some warped psychological stuff going on there but I think surropan summed up the whole guilt trip connection very well.

One of the main reasons I raised this is that I'm planning a longer stay in SE Asia soon and it occurred to me that, considering how crap I feel when I'm ill at home in my own bed, I'd be pretty miserable if I was horribly sick and on my own on the other side of the world (even if it is my home from home in LOS).

That's why this forum is important...it provides contact with other like minded people, gives you the answers you're looking for, provides support when needed and lets you know when you're being a complete idiot...invaluable stuff really.

By the way, I also agree on the lifestyle and exercise points. There's just no way I could live for any extended period of time at the pace I follow when I'm away for a couple of weeks...last trip I was never in bed before 4.30 and the latest was 7.30 am....I couldn't even do that and get away with it 20 years ago when I had some stamina !

So Scouts honour, I plan to get fit before I travel again and include some (not coital) exercise in my daily regime once I get there....of course a healthy dose of the coital variety will also be on the agenda as usual.
                  jet712

Comment

this thread has been great as I have been to LOS 15 times and been sick every time. I nearly always assume I have something dreadful but it doesn't stop me doing all the same things the next time. Good to know I am not alone

Comment

(jet712 @ Oct. 09 2008,03:58) That's why this forum is important...it provides contact with other like minded people, gives you the answers you're looking for, provides support when needed
                      Maybe it should be re-named Hypochondriac's Anonymous
                      Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

I just counted all the stamps in the three passports which I have used since first discovering the joys of Thailand in the early 80's and it's fifty two trips   Even at my age I still like to party hard and inevitably suffer the consequences, indeed sometimes ole pentire shall stay on the lash burning the candle for four or five consecutive days  
                        Trips have lasted anything from 7 days to 7 months!
                        However, I have learnt; during daylight hours to drink litres of water, eat loads of fruit and veg, get out of that hotel room & into the fresh air, preferably on the beach, an hour in the gym every day followed by a decent meal around 7pm.
                        This routine tends to keep me refreshed, reinvigorated and clear of most ailments.
                        Also, before swapping spit and other bodily fluids with these LB's and GG's I tend to observe them for a little while just checking on their general state of health, might sound daft but it works for me.
                        Of course that plan goes out of the window at 5am when I'm in the disco pissed up with monkeyman and about to go to bed with the next skank who wiggles her ass in my direction

Comment

I have been to LOS 4 times in the past 3 years.  Got sick each of the first 3 trips with Strep, Chest cold, and the flu.  My last trip a few months ago I decided to load up on multi vitamins and immune boosting suppliments.  I took the pills daily and it worked great.  I got home and my co workers were amazed that I did not miss any time at work like I usually do when I get back from LOS.  This will be my routine going forward and I will also add going to the gym each day as part of the plan.

Comment

I feel like Superman when I return from LOS!! I have never been sick and what little jet lag I have lasts just a couple of days. I do have a special potion that I use while over in LOS........two squirts of Ladyboy semen, mixed with that special fish sauce...stir until a firm consistency and then rub on your chest before sleeping and this seems to work!!

Comment

There you go...The remedy...Works for me also...Although I omit the fish sauce...

The other solution is simple...Don't go home...
                              "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

I keep lots of gatorade and juice and plenty of water in the fridge with re-hydrate in it and make sure I consume plenty before leaving the loom and after I return, omega 3 fish oils and multi vits are ipart of my daily routine and I try to have the aircon off as much as possible and just have the fan on.

I drink as much as anyone else who's on holiday but try to have a bottle of water between the odd beer which helps me pace myself.

Good topic this!
                                My idea of foreplay is getting my wallet out......

Comment

Working...
                                X