Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(pentire @ Oct. 09 2008,05:03) However, I have learnt; during daylight hours to drink litres of water
    ----
    Also, before swapping spit and other bodily fluids with these LB's and GG's I tend to observe them for a little while just checking on their general state of health, might sound daft but it works for me.

I have tons of trips between North America and Asia, and these two tips above are key.  This last trip, I caught a cold but it was probably because this girl from Soi 33 had her tongue down my throat before I noticed she was coughing occasionally.  Then two days later, the exact same thing happened to me at Springfellows while I was waiting to meet PigDogg - had to do something to occupy the time. She even wanted me to pay her barfine so she could go home and sleep.  

This was the first time I was sick in about 20 trips.

Water, water, water. All day every day. About 2-3 litres for me.  Of course, always bottled, I don't even rinse my teeth with tap water.

I bring vitamin C and take one every day.

Try to remember to wash my hands frequently.

Comment

(aperry @ Oct. 09 2008,08:48) I feel like Superman when I return from LOS!! I have never been sick and what little jet lag I have lasts just a couple of days. I do have a special potion that I use while over in LOS........two squirts of Ladyboy semen, mixed with that special fish sauce...stir until a firm consistency and then rub on your chest before sleeping and this seems to work!!
      tried it last night - working so far (to be honest, that was before I even saw this thread )

didn't even have to rub it in myself - just lay back and thought of Ireland

Is this what they call "safe sex" ?
      No honey, no money!!

Comment

Working...
      X