Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

No Tip Box
      seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

What Makes A Great Ladyboy Bar?
        I reckon Franck had things about right at Club 131 in terms of what I like to see.
        Trouble was he was spending all the profits and once a place appears to be really rocking N rolling along come the boys in brown for the tea money  

Comment

Great Thread PD, not much to add to your top 8, ST premises on property a plus, also a good sound system with olde school tunes...

Comment

(donnnnnny @ Oct. 16 2008,03:02) In fact if they had a home delivery service i probably would just stay at the hotel  in the evening...

And that's exactly what I do, mate... Scroll down a list of numbers and order takeout.

The only reason for me to leave my house and put myself through the crappy journey into Bangkok is to meet my friends... oh, and make sure TTChang arrives in one piece!

Many bar owners aren't clued in to the fact that ladyboy lovers ain't your boozy teenagers out to get drunk and ripped off.

It even took The Guess Bar quite a while before they figured out how to do it right.

A proper footrail at The Guess Bar would make my life perfect, though!

Comment

LB Bar should have the LB's in a Glass Fishbowl with visible numbers on them. When I point to one to come on out she should be dying to meet me and dance for only me and give me the deepest kiss and grab my cock. If she hits all the right buttons I will know immediately whether to BF the gal or send her back to the Fishbowl!!!

Comment

OK.... what's the obsession with footrails on this forum? Is this some aspect of Euro culture that a yank can't understand..... like Vegemite?
                Do we want spitoons & swinging doors like in the old cowboy movies too?

Girls - Good rock at a reasonably low volume for conversation - decent prices for non watered down drinks - nice pub grub snacks - hot girls

Comment

(El_hefe @ Oct. 16 2008,01:27) OK.... what's the obsession with footrails on this forum? Is this some aspect of Euro culture that a yank can't understand.....
                    Yes

Footrails are  
                  Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                  Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(El_hefe @ Oct. 16 2008,07:27) OK.... what's the obsession with footrails on this forum? Is this some aspect of Euro culture that a yank can't understand.....
                    It's not ethnic...It's actually one of those "you had to be there" things...

If you search foot rails in the Guess Bar Forum you might just find pages and pages of inane foot rail posts...
                    So it has become kinda sorta a Forum joke transcending all cultures...and bars...and threads...
                    "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Not much to add to the original list

Interesting to judge the bars by the preferred criteria.

Opening hours is important too . My preferred time out an about is 8.00pm until 1.00am.
                      After 1.00 am I am too washed out - must be age!

Comment

Its not age Rossco but a certain girl named Nok that gets impatient if Rossco visits her after 1AM...

I could be wrong, of course...

La Bamba ~ The friendliest (and sexiest) ladyboy bar in Pattaya!

Comment

(rossco @ Oct. 16 2008,18:33) My preferred time out an about is 8.00pm until 1.00am...
                          Me too. If EZY was rocking this early then I'd be there so much more often!

Comment

(aperry @ Oct. 16 2008,07:12) LB Bar should have the LB's in a Glass Fishbowl with visible numbers on them.   When I point to one to come on out she should be dying to meet me and dance for only me and give me the deepest kiss and grab my cock.   If she hits all the right buttons I will know immediately whether to BF the gal or send her back to the Fishbowl!!!  
                            I'd love a LB Fishbowl !!!
                            "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

(Stogie @ Oct. 16 2008,19:40)
                              (rossco @ Oct. 16 2008,18:33) My preferred time out an about is 8.00pm until 1.00am...
                               Me too. If EZY was rocking this early then I'd be there so much more often!    
                              Karl, maybe Stogie is hinting you should rise and shine before 10pm and get the show on the road a little earlier.
                              I'm quite happy talking to the staff until you shake a leg
                              When I were a lad we had the one thing that money can't buy...poverty

Comment

Don't forget Karl sometimes isn't closing the bar till 10am in the morning.

Perfect for the early risers to drop in for a beer with breakfast...
                                Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Working...
                                X