Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would agree with the girl's personality or chemistry playing a big part, but out of choice if there was a stunner 22+ and a stunner 18+ i would probably opt for the older!
    i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

20-25

Comment

Fantasy wise age doesnt really matter to me as much as having a good body.( Fickle I know but over weight and untoned... no no ) I dont mind if she's 18 or 40, if theres some thing sexy about her then Im interested. Personality and performance will hold my interest and even warrant a second visit, but its all visual for me ....... Long term ?... well thats another thread...

Comment

(knockout @ Nov. 09 2008,09:30)  

By the way--

How old are you IZZY
          well, I'm 19 y/o and turning 20y/o on January 25...

Comment

Perfect! Now how about a few photos so we can all see you!

Comment

Let's say that I'm not young but I generally feel more confortable with the ladies in late twenties and up...at least if I cannot keep their pace I can have a nice chat !
              and also agree that their experience in bed are generally welcome

Comment

(knockout @ Nov. 09 2008,09:30) I don't quite understand why liking young=shallow.
                No?

Do you have alot in common? Interesting topics about life?

I once stayed a month at the same hotel in Pattaya. After breakfast in my room i usually hit the pool , relaxing and reading abit. Every day around 10:30,
                two british gentlemen came down to have breakfast close to the pool area. I would guess they were 80+ as one was using a zimmerframe with the speed of a snail, checkered polyester shorts pulled up underneath his armpits, black socks and loafers. The other was in a wheelchair pushed by a young girl maybe 20 years old. Maid, i thought to myelf

It was a sight to behold when the other "maid" started feeding her man after the bib was attached.

This went on for 2 weeks, and one day the gents decided to take a dip in the pool I spare you the rest, but it was great involuntary comedy, think Monty Phyton.

Anyhow, they engaged in activities non related to elderly care during these two weeks.

If you make no bones about being a sextorist gettin´away once a year banging young trannies, who cares if you are shallow, but i got the feeling you want more out of your dates with them?
                "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

(Stogie @ Nov. 09 2008,16:18)  Perfect! Now how about a few photos so we can all see you!
                  ok here's your request.
                  Attached Files

Comment

and more.....
                    Attached Files

Comment

Thanks... That was nice of you...

Great pictures and I think you'll now get lots and lots of forum fans now!

19, cute and speaks English!

I love the last picture - very sexy!

Comment

Wow, you look fantastic, izzy
                        Thanks for sharing.
                        "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Fishnet stockings...      

Deee-licious, Izzy, now you have started,

naturally...

WE WANT MORE      
                          Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

thanks for the compliments guys but sorry that's all for now...lol

Comment

As young as legally possible.
                              * LadyboyDolls.com
                              * Third World Media
                              * Black Ops Media

Comment

(izZyLiciOuS @ Nov. 09 2008,17:46) and more.....
                                Wow.... VERY pretty.
                                * LadyboyDolls.com
                                * Third World Media
                                * Black Ops Media

Comment

Working...
                                X