X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

glad the confusion on whether or not you liked her has been cleared up

agree on her dress sense - it's a little kooky sometimes (just like her)
    No honey, no money!!

Comment

(bigmick22 @ Nov. 18 2008,18:45) doesn't everyone?
      yeah
      x
      Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

(bigmick22 @ Nov. 19 2008,00:24) passable, hi-so, status, face  ... I don't care about any of this nonsense

If I like the girl then , of course, I'm happy to be seen with her. Simple as ... end of story
        Well said!
        "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

There's certainly a big difference in the way ladyboys dress Bangkok versus Pattaya .

Bangkok ladyboys have a bit more sense of style and Pattaya ladyboys have ......... well Pattaya ladyboy style .

Take the example of young Tata pictured below , this enterprising young seamstress made her own skirt from one of the covers on the little beer holders in Lita's bar

I don't mind however how anyone dresses , nor would I dare tell them how to dress , I have dropped the odd supple hint ie - "you look really lovely in that dress " when someone has been deliberating between a classy dress or a 3 inch belt and boots .

Shy I am not , so its a bit of fun .

One ladyboy did tell me she liked me in baggy shorts as I looked like a little schoolboy , but thats another story ........
          Attached Files
          Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Baggy shorts heh jimslim

Before this trip just gone, i said to myself- seek out the passable! As the wheels touched down i thought fuck it, i have not just spent the best part of a year reading this forum and looking at the pics, to start getting fussy!
            So for me, from now on, it will be who i click with ,over the looks!

Yeah sure i love to look at a femine LB with bolt-ons, but what is the point if there is no chemistry.If the LB next to you is not so hot but you click, then i will go with that one in future, regardless of public opinion!
            i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

(alram @ Nov. 19 2008,00:07) Passable? How about a really passable LB gf but wearing hotpants with a apparent bulge surprise? We can go on and on about this 'passable' non-issue...

Don't have a problem with it... in fact it turns me on hardcore.

It's my favorite part of my gf (not gonna lie) and I want her to flaunt her body.

Comment

Maybe your of a different breed stogie . But i have never meet a guy yet that is not worried about bringing his lb girlfriend to a work related function ,I can't make the same correlation to a gg .

Comment

I've done it
                  No honey, no money!!

Comment

I like to be seen with the ladyboy to whom I just made love or I am going to make love to

https://theladyboyforums.com/cgi-bin....=20870;
                    Ohhh ladyboys !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

(geosight @ Nov. 19 2008,14:09) Maybe your of a different breed stogie . But i have never meet a guy yet that is not worried about bringing his lb girlfriend to a work related function ,I can't make the same correlation to a gg .
                      I have. Why is that so strange?
                      "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Arriving at a work related function is one thing

Carrying one out of said work related function totally drunk is another

Cant remember how many times I have ended up taking Jay home totally out of it

Cheers
                        Mardhi

Comment

But you love her really
                          x
                          Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

Well is certainly not for the sex in such an evening as she collapses on the bed unable to even take her clothes off let alone go for piss

Comment

If she looks 100% passable then no problems.Also well dressed is a must.She can look like a slut in the bedroom "yes please" but out on the street I don't like the attention.

Comment

i wish i had constructed the poll to reflect the difference in response against who lives here in thailand full time with job/family, versus transients (toursists and repeat visitors with no family or work ties to here).

i remember the first trip i made here as a toursit, in phuket. i didn't know anyone so i wasnt that bothered with being seen with my LB fling, but now i am rooted here, it would be different.

Comment

Working...
                                X