Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK everyone ready for the cold hard facts...her they come so hold onto your balls!! There are two kinds of prostitutin in LOS. The first is "Hard" prostitution.....this kind is what most of us see and look for in LOS. The gals in Nana, Patpong, Soi Cowboy, Sukhimvit freelancers and walking street and all the bars, etc. You pick out a gg or LB take her back to loom and pay Baht and get sex. It fucking should end there for most guys but there are some who take it further and they get their asses burned eventually. The next type is "Soft Prostitution". This is where you meet a Thai gg or LB who is not in the P4P business. You two then develop a relationship loosely based upon "mutual interests...punter=love and LB=Baht. You will then take care of her, her family members, water buffaloes, motos etc. for a set amount of Baht each and every month (plus what she can sweet talk you out of). When you run out of money that will terminate the relationship or when she finds a more lucrative punter then your heart will be broken....."Woe is me I thought she really loved me!"

Comment

• I'll bet any of you on here that any LB in LOS could fill out this form with her fucking eyes closed!!
      Attached Files

Comment

• Here is the "Old Age" retirement RV for Chinese LB's. You can also see these vehicles all over Isaan starting in January!!
        Attached Files

Comment

• This pic was taken from a sign on the wall in the Obsessions dressing room!!
          Attached Files

Comment

• Who am I to talk...because of all the money I have sent to LB's over the years this is what I drive every day to the Western Union office...woe is me!!
            Attached Files

Comment

• Soe of the money I have sent via Western Union to my African LB's does go to a worthy cause!
              Attached Files

Comment

• Have I been on a rant or what? OK last one for all you fucksticks out there who still send money like me. I now earn shares of Western Union stock because I have contributed so much over the years. Hey, it's a great fucking stock and hasn't lost a penny in the recent economic downslide!!
                Attached Files

Comment

• (aperry @ Nov. 27 2008,00:48) Have I been on a rant or what?
                  Just a bit
                  Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                  Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• (aperry @ Nov. 27 2008,06:29) The next type is "Soft Prostitution".   This is where you meet a Thai gg or LB who is not in the P4P business.  You two then develop a relationship loosely based upon "mutual interests...punter=love and LB=Baht.    You will then take care of her, her family members, water buffaloes, motos etc. for a set amount of Baht each and every month (plus what she can sweet talk you out of).  When you run out of money that will terminate the relationship or when she finds a more lucrative punter then your heart will be broken....."Woe is me I thought she really loved me!"
                    No poke at you, but you can always tell the guys who have been burned one too many times before hehe...

As the saying goes, the only people who say money doesn't matter are the people who don't have it. Perhaps the same holds true with love?
                    I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

• But she tell me "I lub you too mutt!!" She couldn't be lying could she? I just returned from Western Union and I feel better about our relationship already!!

Comment

• It's common knowledge that ladyboys CAN'T lie!
                        I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X