X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you send money to LBs?

Some times i wish I never give my e-mail or my phon no. to the LBs.. I only do thet to few LBs, even then first texess or e-mails are all sweet but its not long before they start asking for money..
    As you know i only send money to one and I stopped that now anyway..
    I'm %100 sure most of you get asked so what you do..?
    1..Yes i do send..
    0%
    2..Some times i do..
    0%
    3..Never send..
    0%
    4..Never been asked..
    0%
    5..They ask all the time..
    0%
    So many Ladyboys so little time..

how much do you guys send? i have a thai gf, and think i should be sending her something but im kinda tight, if i was loaded i would.... then again i probably wouldnt. i worry about money toooo much

Comment

I used to be a sucker believing their hardluck stories, but over time i´ve learned the game. I´ve sent baht to lbs for the last time. (now i only send to boys , kidding).
      "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

They collect it from the house... No need to send it!  

Comment

i gave 40,000 baht once to my gg .
          reason ,her mother needed an operation ! to my surprise, it turned out to be true . and she never asked again .
          never given to a lb though , probably cause i've never been that close to one .

Comment

Yes I do, but now only for the rent of her room each month
            Your got yer Mother in a whirl
            Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Depends on the girl and depends on the circumstances at the time.

One of the infamous beautys from HiBoss, Soi 6 telephoned me a few weeks ago while I was in Singapore to say that she was in trouble with the Pattaya police and urgently needed help. Apparently, as she desparately tried to explain to me, she was with a customer the previous night who managed to get her into a bit of minor illegal substance trouble (nothing too serious). But anyhow the boys in brown gave her until 12 noon the next day to pay B2000 otherwise they would put her in the monkey house and shave her head. Feeling rather sorry for the mess that she was in and the horrible thought of one the more respected HiBoss girls loosing her long hair, I wired the small amount to her with the comment that she owes me a night in the sack next time I'm in town. No worries... If it was a sick buffalo or sister just had an accident I wouldn't even think about sending money but this rather unusual plea for help was quite amusing so I gave in.

Fill what's empty, Empty what's full.
              Scratch where it itches.

Comment

Nearly did, but brain won over heart. Today I am sure it would not even have been rewarded.

I remember spending three nice days with a rather famous lb. Two times in these three days she collected money at Western Union. It was sent from boyfriends abroad. Her triumphantly smile said everything. These fellows thought she was sitting in her room, wearing a jogging suit, watching tv and waiting for them...

So after that experience I decided not to join the club.

Comment

Sent money once to a GG. This was after my first ever trip to LOS, back in the days when I was slim and had hair! I, like many others thought she was just sitting at home, staring at my photo, waiting for me to return. As the years and LOS trips have increased, my brain now has control over my heart, but not my cock! So, never sent money to lb or gg since. I must try to stop giving out mobile number and email next!
                  We've got to get in to get out

Comment

Never even been asked
                    No honey, no money!!

Comment

(aktiv-passiv @ Nov. 19 2008,22:05) These fellows thought she was sitting in her room, wearing a jogging suit, watching tv and waiting for them...
                      She showed me webcam how she was sitting there.

I believed her.
                      "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

it was a cardboard cutout, wasn't it?
                        No honey, no money!!

Comment

(bigmick22 @ Nov. 19 2008,22:44) Never even been asked
                          Me too , but then only 2 ladyboys have ever had my UK mobile number and email .

Both I've known quite a while , and both I trust .

I've met quite a few I've been fond of but I've always declined to keep in touch , there's not really any reason to , if you want to find them you can find them next time you come back .

If I met a ladyboy , had a great time with her etc etc , it would spoil the whole thing to get home and get asked to send money , I guess it would ruin the fantasy somewhat , so maybe better keeping it just that .

The two I mentioned above are cool and good fun , and both nice people so I keep in touch .

Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Ye - only 1 LB has my irish number. Can you guess who it is yet?
                            No honey, no money!!

Comment

(bigmick22 @ Nov. 20 2008,00:26) it was a cardboard cutout, wasn't it?  
                              Video loop i found out

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Working...
                              X